Who here is actually fucking getting surgery?

Lol NO.

I got HA-based: Volux, Voluma and Volbella, google them :feelsokman:

Gonna redo in 2 years (y)
Man I love fillers so much. The right kind gives you good results for atleast an entire year straight AND you'll still have a good bit after 2 years

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Tallooksmaxxer
See now when normies tell you to see a therapist, you probably should in this specific case. Kek. You're just a narcissist
normies also say you to go to therapist when you say them you are short

Man I love fillers so much. The right kind gives you good results for atleast an entire year straight AND you'll still have a good bit after 2 years
which brand is that?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Erik-Jón
Yep, exactly.

Low risk, and can modify almost any type of bone deficiency. :chad:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Blackgymmax
can i get it on my implant
Yes you can (y)

Actually, many people do, when they "miss" the right size of the implant...

... but I would rope from dissatisfaction in such cases TBH :feelshehe:

Imagine, 2 months of swelling, a lot of money, and effort to install the implant, to learn later, that you have to still touch it up with the filler every year :feelsrope:

BUT HEY, a SMALLER implant, is STILL BETTER than this from Eppley:
Eppl

:feelshehe:

Better go with smaller designs :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, bogii and Tallooksmaxxer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
saying wow ur really changing ur life to get laid and attention from people is cope. what else IS THERE to life? there's literally nothing left.

hobbies, money cope, cars, travel, it's literally all cope. none of it makes me happy. we are SOCIAL ANIMALS, all we care about is how other people PERCIEVE us and you literally cannot change this element of yourself.

saying "wow u hit the gym to impress people ur insecure" is literally tera cope. it's the meaning of life to impress other people, rather it's the meaning of life to be accepted and liked by other people, but you CANNOT have this without being good looking.

inb4 personality or other cope. everything is transactional and ur brain only likes other people for what they provide to you. so sure u can cope with being ugly by muh great personality + human dad joke generator, but that's all people see you as. the nice ugly guy who is fun to be around. fuck that. i refuse to cope.

ill let the results speak for themselves. people say wow muh waste of money. what else are you gonna waste the money on, material possessions? I would literally rather be homeless and good looking and people would like u for being a homeless mogger vs being a coper with a good personality just waiting to die because ur ugly.

ill become good looking if it kills me. ill let the results speak for themselves while the copers invest in their cars and fade haircuts while i get LL to 6'10 and completely re arrange my face, whatever it takes.
👏👏👏👏👏

No, I care about the well being of others esp looksmaxxers. I just don't care if that person is a female . If you really are in a difficult situation, then go ahead and I support u. But don't fuck yourself up over the journey. Chad's like @Lagrange just make it harder as a good looking dude looksmaxxing even harder.
No you don't. You are saying that and @ other people because you want social approval from ACTING like you care about other people. Essentially you want people reading this to like you and you want to feel liked because you say you care about others. Can't you see that even in what you are saying, you just want your own betterment and it's egotistical and selfish whatever bad word you want to call it? We are all the fucking same, we want to ascend ourselves, mog and be accepted by everyone.

Truth be told you are a social animal and social approval is everything to your brain.

No you don't. You are saying that and @ other people because you want social approval from ACTING like you care about other people. Essentially you want people reading this to like you and you want to feel liked because you say you care about others. Can't you see that even in what you are saying, you just want your own betterment and it's egotistical and selfish whatever bad word you want to call it? We are all the fucking same, we want to ascend ourselves, mog and be accepted by everyone.

Truth be told you are a social animal and social approval is everything to your brain.
woahhh there. watch your tone greycel :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

LOOL.
Nah I'm fr. I'm too low inhib to try and virtue signal like that. Blame my ADHD. I've literally walked up to random foids in a gym and asked them what they think of chico. That's how stupid I am when it comes to social maxxing like that brah

• JFL
LOOL.
Nah I'm fr. I'm too low inhib to try and virtue signal like that. Blame my ADHD. I've literally walked up to random foids in a gym and asked them what they think of chico. That's how stupid I am when it comes to social maxxing like that brah
the fact that we can even communicate is because we have human brains which literally have very predictable desires and i would know, being human, you want the same things i want. if you understand your own nature you can usually predict others. most people literally do things and don't even understand their own nature. like what you are doing, literally not even understanding the actual manipulation and gain you are trying to get but im just saying this because it's better off if people just understood the brutal selfishness of the human brain instead of acting like something like "society" is even possible, it's not, which is why so many people are, and forever will be miserable.

LOOL.
SO, what do they think of Chico? :unsure:

the fact that we can even communicate is because we have human brains which literally have very predictable desires and i would know, being human, you want the same things i want. if you understand your own nature you can usually predict others. most people literally do things and don't even understand their own nature. like what you are doing, literally not even understanding the actual manipulation and gain you are trying to get but im just saying this because it's better off if people just understood the brutal selfishness of the human brain instead of acting like something like "society" is even possible, it's not, which is why so many people are, and forever will be miserable.
Maybe so, but I have fucked up brain chemistry so I don't really have this strong desire to mog people.

8/10 or they just thought he was average and boring looking
In short, "beauty" is quite subjective, as i always expected (y)

I also asked women about O'Pry vs Gandy, always thought O'Pry was just a gay alien...

... was really surprised when all 3 actually said that O'pry is way more attractive, and one even said she did not like Gandy at all :feelsrope:

In short, "beauty" is quite subjective, as i always expected (y)

I also asked women about O'Pry vs Gandy, always thought O'Pry was just a gay alien...

... was really surprised when all 3 actually said that O'pry is way more attractive, and one even said she did not like Gandy at all :feelsrope:
One girl said o pry looked like a rat and rated him a 3/10 kek. I also had a black girl say she preferred me over Broderick Hunter. I'm still laughing to that this day. However it was literally only ONE girl kek. It was from a random foid on FB that I was trying to convince that Broderick looked 100x better than me (he does). Wasn't a cope either because she said something like "that wasn't a good example because you look better than him"

• Love it
gonna get rhinoplasty, orbital decompression, probably bimax

that should be enough to put me at LTN/MTN, then ill softmaxx hopefully to HTN area

• +1
I will revise my jaw implant this month and then get some cheek fillers, maybe dental veneers and I'm ready for now.

In about 3, 4 years: Infraorbital implant, rhinoplasty.

At 30: small botox or filler doses

After 40: upper blepharoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I need rhino + peri-pyriform implant in that area. This alone will take around ~15+k in finland. But i do not know yet who does those implants.

For the rest, hairline lowering transplant, and buffaloplasty. Plus will pay my August ptosis repair + canthoplasty on the right eye.

Together will fall around 25k. :feelsokman:
Send pic in PM.

Im actually caging at you. Like you don't seem to understand that EVERYONE is a narcissist including yourself. Can you not see the truth in the things I'm saying? Literally you only want YOUR betterment, and I want MY betterment. Why would I care about anyone but myself? The ENTIRE concept of being "selfish" and a "narcissist" is a MADE UP bluepilled idea that we were all taught and it's NOT true. EVERYONE is a narcissist at heart and just VIRTUE SIGNALS like they care about other people. I literally only give a fuck about myself and how I treat you is literally based on how much you provide to me.

And before you say I'm mentally ill, this is how EVERYONE thinks, including yourself. It's not even something I've taught myself to do, it's how THE REAL WORLD IS. Literally right now the way I type if it benefits you or doesn't is ALL that determines whether you like me or not. It's literally just your brain trying to figure out if you can use me for knowledge or resources. Everything is selfish, that's all there is in this life.
This was a brutal wake up call, jesus christ.

Are you saying that the angularity from jaw fillers lasts for up to a year? That is hard to believe tbh.

I’m getting lower lid retraction and rino next year

post the discord server. I am getting jaw surgery and currently bluepill coping with invisalign.

me. stuck another 10 months waiting for my fucked up bite to be ready for bimax tho.