Who here is actually incel?

everyone here that arent from lookism are incels, fucking deformed subhuman, ALL OF YOU!
oh and i just saw you, norwoodreaper made this post, you're also incel even if you're from lookism, over there we all know it, me and my niggas bullied you to near suicide, keep projecting with your threads

im the only fucking trucel in this shithole even if i managed to get a woman to have sex she would reject me the moment she sees my dick
fuck you all
Small Dick is death. I'm sorry man

Honestly you shouldn't call yourself incel if all you've tried is tinder

everyone here that arent from lookism are incels, fucking deformed subhuman, ALL OF YOU!
oh and i just saw you, norwoodreaper made this post, you're also incel even if you're from lookism, over there we all know it, me and my niggas bullied you to near suicide, keep projecting with your threads
Who are you ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, SikKunt and Demir
Who are you ?
i would tell you but i dont want the stockholm syndrome to return, and have follow me around like the little bitch you are, muh hooded eyes fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Lol at y’all being proud of being incel
i would tell you but i dont want the stockholm syndrome to return, and have follow me around like the little bitch you are, muh hooded eyes fag
Boyo I see you. Welcome back

• +1
Reactions: Suave
Me. Most of my stats are decent—I’m tall by irl standards, mulatto, NW0, look slim in clothes and I groom/dress fairly well—I’m just very hideous facially. I have no bones, my skin sucks, I have high dht oldcel facial hair, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
I'm Adult Virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I was an incel, but then I realized that women don't want to date subhumans so I looksmaxxed until I ascended a couple points. Easy.
But I'm cheating, my face is my best feature.

Everything else wrong with me stops me from becoming chad though.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
23 yo truecel cheking in

Me
Nope I'm actually really tall and my facial bones grew a bit last year
The truth is that the dating game becomes worse everyday
In 2016 i used to be able to get laid of tinder (once or twice a month)
Today?
I get 1 match a week that doesn't respond when i text
Was tinder really better a few years ago?

dont seem to remember, sorry.

im not sure because i've been 30%BF all my life

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
yes bro

• +1
BBCtakeover?
didntreadlol

ye

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel and itsoverbuddyboyo
Could be here just to mog people, haha.
You did mention you're aspie so, looks wouldn't matter.
bro i dont actually have aspergers
im just rotting in my room

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
2487-png.87952

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, pisslord and SikKunt
didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: Tony and pisslord
50% of male population are incels tbh
I would most likely say those men have to fuck foids so far below their looksmatch

Everyone has their own definition of the word now, or they've added on a million new names lol

I think an incel is a virgin who desperately wants to lose his V card, but nobody will bang him

But people now use 'incel' as someone who doesn't get laid whenever he wants with stunners like chad does, but truth is, that means like 95% of the male population are incel lol

That’s crazy. You’re good looking. @itsOVER cant get laid in UK either but slays in other countries. So clearly it’s not your guys’ ‘personalities’. Are UK women that picky?
UKcel here. I think it's ROUGH unless you have a good social circle with girls in it, or are just really handsome (I have a number of average looking friends who have banged lots of girls way way out of their league, but only by playing the long game with girls they know thorugh work and college etc)

I don't get laid here much, but I got laid 4 nights in a row in Hungary a few months back, got laid easy as pie in the US, got laid on 'boys holidays' to Spain etc. (i'm ugly but kind of socially confident with strangers)

If you don't know girls, you rely on cold arppoach and online dating, and both of these are nearly pointless if you aren't very handsome in the UK. Girls are both super picky, and, in terms of cold approach, don't tend to talk to strangers like how US girls do, making picking up random girls harder