Who here is from Puahate/Sluthate/Lookism???

Dead serious like a recessed maxilla.
i cringed so hard

ure either a fed or a grandpa trying to fit in with the young kids

On My Way Animation GIF by Reuben Armstrong

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
i cringed so hard

ure either a fed or a grandpa trying to fit in with the young kids

On My Way Animation GIF by Reuben Armstrong
There are kids here? Where are the masculine male model movie star gigs chads?

Attachments

• 2155672482.0_kindlephoto-142520847.jpg
    2155672482.0_kindlephoto-142520847.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240924_220756.jpg
    IMG_20240924_220756.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
I was around when lookism.net was a thing, I never made an account or posted but I would frequent it a lot. Here long before newgen tiktok normies

@Nazi Germany @vinn98 @_MVP_ @Bojack @Brian Peppers @alien @zyzz007 returns @New Poster basically
@TechnoBoss is the professional lurker of .net and Got his rhino 10 years ago.
I think Supportlocalsluts/BBC takeover/jakinsoff is still rotting

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, boss8055 and ElTruecel
I was around when lookism.net was a thing, I never made an account or posted but I would frequent it a lot. Here long before newgen tiktok normies
People were too scared to register acc at PSL sites plus that site was heavily age restricted.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and boss8055
People were too scared to register acc at PSL sites plus that site was heavily age restricted.
never was scared to just was new to the sphere and felt like I had nothing new to offer

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@TechnoBoss is the professional lurker of .net and Got his rhino 10 years ago.
I think Supportlocalsluts/BBC takeover/jakinsoff is still rotting
Hey I remember supportlocalsluts! He got an STD one time that the doctors couldn't identify and told him he was going to get prostate cancer one day from it! That was around 2014! I wonder if it's turned cancerous yet? Ah the good ol' days!

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Nazi Germany
Hey I remember supportlocalsluts! He got an STD one time that the doctors couldn't identify and told him he was going to get prostate cancer one day from it! That was around 2014! I wonder if it's turned cancerous yet? Ah the good ol' days!
Yeah. But It's sad he got doxxed hard at lookism.net 2018

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Iam normiefagspissmeoff from SH and Lookism. I forgot the Username at puahate. I joined ph near 2013 or Late 2012
Do you remember Tiger 🐅 the Asian drama queen with serious mental health problems and hundreds of alt accounts? He was always saying he was going to join Lord Gandy by jumping off the golden gate bridge and we would all plead with him to just do it and stop being a tease?

• +1
Do you remember Tiger 🐅 the Asian drama queen with serious mental health problems and hundreds of alt accounts? He was always saying he was going to join Lord Gandy by jumping off the golden gate bridge and we would all plead with him to just do it and stop being a tease?
Yeah She is Tyger
Isn't She bullied ER?

Yeah She is Tyger
Isn't She bullied ER?
Tyger used to exchange dms with ER... Before he went ER and puahate got shut down. Those threads that would end with "HOPE" and showing an Asian guy with a white girl used to drive him crazy.

• +1
Tyger used to exchange dms with ER... Before he went ER and puahate got shut down. Those threads that would end with "HOPE" and showing an Asian guy with a white girl used to drive him crazy.
I thought Tyger was EuroAsianTiger from YouTube but It was rumor

I thought Tyger was EuroAsianTiger from YouTube but It was rumor
I don't know anything about that. I just remember the hilarious drama queen threads that would make me LOL. Tyger was psycho, that is the only thing I am certain of!

• +1
No symmetry, proportion and chiseled features are the foundation of idealised beauty since the beginning of time. I came here to make sure incells still realise what superior facial bone structure is and not some Gen Z inclusiveness lies and maladaptive coping beauty standards.
Accurate

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath
Are there any old school posters from Puahate/Sluthate/Lookism here? I see the new generation of incells and lookmaxers are using all the same terminology, slang and meme/gifs from the older generation. Are any of you from the last 12 years still here?
Misc Legend and Cole is that you? Brian Peppers? Mike Mew and Dr Eppley? Jordan Barrett what username are you currently under? Just LOL Buddy Boyo, Just LOL.
I think 50% of this forum was either on puah hate lookism incel.is bodybuilding.com or Pe forums their was that forum thunder something leo longevity was the mod

how are mfs using these typa forums for 10 years plus this is just sad :feelswhy:

how are mfs using these typa forums for 10 years plus this is just sad :feelswhy:
This place is about entertainment not lookmaxing. If you weren't born with the symmetrical, proportioned and chiseled facial bone structure of a Super Hero it is already game over for you. All that is left is the acceptance of your subhumanity. Handsome Or Death.

Lol new users pretending like they were there on lookism is like when people LARP about their family history like "my ancestor was part of an undercover espionage operation during World War II, but all records were destroyed after the war".

You can't verify the claim as being bullshit but there is a 99.9999 chance it is bullshit

Are there any old school posters from Puahate/Sluthate/Lookism here? I see the new generation of incells and lookmaxers are using all the same terminology, slang and meme/gifs from the older generation. Are any of you from the last 12 years still here?
Misc Legend and Cole is that you? Brian Peppers? Mike Mew and Dr Eppley? Jordan Barrett what username are you currently under? Just LOL Buddy Boyo, Just LOL.
I am a newgen, discovered BP a year ago cause I got rejected

This place is about entertainment not lookmaxing. If you weren't born with the symmetrical, proportioned and chiseled facial bone structure of a Super Hero it is already game over for you. All that is left is the acceptance of your subhumanity. Handsome Or Death.
still the same applies but i get ur point :feelshah: