Who here is the most successful ethnic

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
I’m not talking just looksmaxxed, but lifemaxxed. Are there any ethnic studs who live great lives look good and slay, or have they all moved on from this forum

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Sucessful
Ethnic
:lul:

@MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
- ethnic
- succesful

pick one

I'm the biggest loser ethnic.

@FailedNormieManlet is a.v positive ethnic.

@Chadethnic101 is on right path.

@RabidRosaries has made positive changes.

prob Ravi is the most succesful.ethnic though

• WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15827 and Chadethnic101
I'm the biggest loser ethnic.

@FailedNormieManlet is a.v positive ethnic.

@Chadethnic101 is on right path.

@RabidRosaries has made positive changes.

prob Ravi is the most succesful.ethnic though
You underrate yourself, you life mog all of us you tagged lol

Travelled all round the world, on big money mirin hard Bhai

What makes u think Ravi is most successful though he's a bloated mess imo lol is he very successful in his job or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
I’m not talking just looksmaxxed, but lifemaxxed. Are there any ethnic studs who live great lives look good and slay, or have they all moved on from this forum
What's your background?

You underrate yourself, you life mog all of us you tagged lol

Travelled all round the world, on big money mirin hard Bhai

What makes u think Ravi is most successful though he's a bloated mess imo lol is he very successful in his job or something?
Idk what Ravi's job is, I just know he lives in Finchley, some people claim he lives with a bunch of students in a flatshare but idk. He defo has v successful vibe, more than all of us I'd say.

He's not bloated anymore, and by now he could be pretty damn ripped.

I'm prob the ethnic who with the biggest lifts, but prob Ravi would be second, idk how u would be after a 12 week strength cycle, you'd prob go past me lol

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Isn’t salludon married + has money

Idk what Ravi's job is, I just know he lives in Finchley, some people claim he lives with a bunch of students in a flatshare but idk. He defo has v successful vibe, more than all of us I'd say.

He's not bloated anymore, and by now he could be pretty damn ripped.

I'm prob the ethnic who with the biggest lifts, but prob Ravi would be second, idk how u would be after a 12 week strength cycle, you'd prob go past me lol
I feel Ravi could be larping and shit but who knows

Yeh you strength mog me I'm naturally not strong but I'll try get stronger in a month from now
Mainly focus on aesthetics

Keep it up Bhai keep mogging

Mirin your travels hard Bhai so much

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
No one. Not even me as of yet. Soon inshallah

Yeh you strength mog me I'm naturally not strong but I'll try get stronger in a month from now

shukrya bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Chadethnic101

thanks bhai, yes probably I am too.harsh on myself.

what do you mean Ravi could be larping? like he might just be some nobody sitting around in a flat share doing fiverr ratings and.doesnt even have a job? it's possible but remember hes 30 man, he needs a.job to pay for shit and needs his snow bunny gf to creampie.

gonna bring my fellow heartbreak hotel nigga into this @danielwu who u think.is the best ethnic here?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
idk im Nietzsche maxxed not life or pussymaxxed yet but I think I mog people here in the amount of WTP I can generate

thanks bhai, yes probably I am too.harsh on myself.

what do you mean Ravi could be larping? like he might just be some nobody sitting around in a flat share doing fiverr ratings and.doesnt even have a job? it's possible but remember hes 30 man, he needs a.job to pay for shit and needs his snow bunny gf to creampie.

gonna bring my fellow heartbreak hotel nigga into this @danielwu who u think.is the best ethnic here?
Yes you are, you should focus on loving yourself Bhai it will help you as blue pill as it sounds -kamal ravikant has a great book on it changed my life ngl! Coz u legit have a lot going for you, your iq af

Like he's average to below average looking, doesn't looksmax himself just criticises others to feel better about himself. Is dating a woman older than him who is a LTB at best lol and brags about it jfl come on
He just needs to humble himself imo that's all

Can't reveal the usenames but a few greycel self made millionaires from the US and a few asian countries.

Last edited:
Yes you are, you should focus on loving yourself Bhai it will help you as blue pill as it sounds -kamal ravikant has a great book on it changed my life ngl! Coz u legit have a lot going for you, your iq af

Like he's average to below average looking, doesn't looksmax himself just criticises others to feel better about himself. Is dating a woman older than him who is a LTB at best lol and brags about it jfl come on
He just needs to humble himself imo that's all
yeah know what you're saying, basically hes not that nice a guy u mean, and lacks a bit of self awareness.

regardless if some serial killer starts knocking off dentists in London u know the Met are coming straight for me u and @FailedNormieManlet like some London ethnic suicide squad sent to catch our leader Ravi before he can do any more damage

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Can't reveal the usenames but a few greycel self made millionaires from the US and a few asian countries.
@CosmicMaxxer is one of them. He's a software developer at a multi national company and makes over 400K

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt
Is Se55 from lookism on this forum?

yeah know what you're saying, basically hes not that nice a guy u mean, and lacks a bit of self awareness.

regardless if some serial killer starts knocking off dentists in London u know the Met are coming straight for me u and @FailedNormieManlet like some London ethnic suicide squad sent to catch our leader Ravi before he can do any more damage
the most dangerous group in all of london JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry