Who here massages the scalp for insane thickness and regrowth?

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Not norwooding but you never know when the reaper is gonna knock on your door so a 15 minute massage a day is worth trying.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, xefo, FutureMogger and 1 other person
You do it just with your fingers or a specific tool?

kinda sounds like cope. do you have any evidence that it is helpful?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I like to massage sluts' scalps with my engorged cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, DutchPrettyBoy, FutureMogger and 6 others
You do it just with your fingers or a specific tool?
fingers
it could be a cope but there are lots of people on the internet that say it works, some ven posted pics and I doubt all of them got a HT

• +1
Reactions: BlindMaxxer
yeas it is helpful because it stimulates more blood flow in your head

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, Deleted member 4053 and 2 others
I do, takes a few months to work tho.

lies, there´s a russian guy who's been doing this masage stuff for 5 years it may help a bit but in his case he´s still norwooding..

yes i do it feels really good

lies, there´s a russian guy who's been doing this masage stuff for 5 years it may help a bit but in his case he´s still norwooding..
he could just be a massive genelet

My scalp is always very sore when I do this. It hurts to massage it. I wonder what causes the scalp to get so stiff.
Just massaging is not enough. You have to really dig into the scalp in order to break the fibrotic tissue. It's painful healing work.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
My scalp is always very sore when I do this. It hurts to massage it. I wonder what causes the scalp to get so stiff.

Just massaging is not enough. You have to really dig into the scalp in order to break the fibrotic tissue. It's painful healing work.
any guide on this? or an explanation of scalp anatomy and what we are targeting?

My mom does it for me, feels good.

any guide on this? or an explanation of scalp anatomy and what we are targeting?
Look for places that are particularly sore, or have very limited mobility. In a healthy scalp there is a lot of room for movement. Fibrotic scalp on the other hand will be very rigid and thick. Certain face and neck exercises also help break the tissue apart. For example, if I grin as wide as I can while jutting my jaw and tongue forward and chin tucking, I feel a deep stretching sensation in the occipital area. Find some blunt, smooth and firm object for the massage. I use the blunt edge of a deodorant can:

Then massage for 10-20 mins. Do it again tomorrow or after the scalp is no longer sore from the previous massage. Massaging too often can work against recovery. You are essentially inducing trauma by breaking the fibrous tissue apart. The body then needs some time to recover and create new healthy tissue. Going too hard on the new tissue may possibly cause fibrosis in itself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, Virgincel and Inscol

I apply so much pressure my fingertips fucking hurt, I guess that's how you have to do it

I apply so much pressure my fingertips fucking hurt, I guess that's how you have to do it
Yes it's very hard to apply proper amount of pressure with fingers alone in my experience.

copity cope cope.

Watch out with massagin, beacuse it may make you lose hair faster if you have already inflamed scalp.

• Woah
Reactions: Romnel
Watch out with massagin, beacuse it may make you lose hair faster if you have already inflamed scalp.
source?

massaging = temporsry inflamation. You dont want your scalp to be perma inflamed as it's what @betamanlet said. It will lead to even faster fibrosis

• +1
@Romnel
@Kurwa

I'm not sure if it does happen, I just think it's a noteworthy possibility.

• +1
It's been talked about on a couple of different forums as well. You just gotta be careful, just like with extreme needling.

When you massage your head do it gently during shower or when you put some hair growth stimulate things on your head