Who here smokes?

Ofc I am buying them to smoke them jfl, I'm not buying them to have them sit on the table...

I have smoked a cigar before and didn't find it all that addicting tbh.
Do you buy marlboro? camel? which brand?

Ofc I am buying them to smoke them jfl, I'm not buying them to have them sit on the table...

I have smoked a cigar before and didn't find it all that addicting tbh.
Try inhaling the cigarette smoke next time

I can tell you personally that it is higly addictive. Here's the scale
440px Rational harm assessment of drugs radar plot

Almost as addictive as coke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Idk what ones I'll buy tbh.

The cigar I had before was just some random shit my friend gave me for my 18th birthday
Get marlboro reds, they have the most aesthetic packaging, lucky strikes are nice too, though reds hit harder, if you want a really nice rush, take some tobacco and hit it in a bong.

• +1
Get marlboro reds, they have the most aesthetic packaging, lucky strikes are nice too, though reds hit harder, if you want a really nice rush, take some tobacco and hit it in a bong.
Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to get weed when I am there, I don't know anyone who would have a contact for a dealer either.

Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to get weed when I am there, I don't know anyone who would have a contact for a dealer either.
No no, im saying get tobacco and just hit tobacco in a bong, it is something else pure tobacco hits.

• Woah