Does anyone actually leave unless

1. They ascend

2. They kill themsleves ?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HighLtn, qazw and 6 others
Does anyone actually leave unless

1. They ascend

2. They kill themsleves ?
I’ve genuinely never seen any of these LTN non NT people leave and stay gone. Obv not talking abt the greycels that leave instantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, noonespecial, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
I’ve genuinely never seen any of these LTN non NT people leave and stay gone. Obv not talking abt the greycels that leave instantly
true, it’s pretty sad considering some of the people here this is the best thing they have going for them, kind of an escape? To them, but yeah on the topic I don’t see how anyone would leave this forum unless previously said as it’s a never ending rabbit hole imo. It’s never enough.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, grungymallard97 and 1 other person
Tbh probably not

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noonespecial, datboijj and 1 other person
true, it’s pretty sad considering some of the people here this is the best thing they have going for them, kind of an escape? To them, but yeah on the topic I don’t see how anyone would leave this forum unless previously said as it’s a never ending rabbit hole imo. It’s never enough.
fr bro. I sometimes go weeks without here but when I’m bored I just like coming on here. I’m not afraid to admit I’ll probs be here for at least another couple years

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HardMaxOrRope and ey88
9/10 softmaxxes are cope and 99/100 people dont hardmax the only thing here is biology, saddening ideal ratios, cope and diet tips

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, watah, med and 1 other person
fr bro. I sometimes go weeks without here but when I’m bored I just like coming on here. I’m not afraid to admit I’ll probs be here for at least another couple years
it’s natural, I’m finding myself on here everyday now, slowly deteriorating :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
Me
I will stop being an incel
I have to break it at 23

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Sovvton and grungymallard97
what’s 9 + 10 ? :feelshah:
The Faggot 11 year old inside of me wants to say 21. I can’t even really hate 16 mosy girls are developed n shit can’t tell the difference between them and 18 + 16 is age of consent here in Uk

Same bro. We need to go outside I hope this forum is closed one day
Jfl. I can’t even go outside with out feeling like a fucking foreigner in my own country :lul: Muzzies and ethnics everywhere, makes me sick.

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and grungymallard97
Jfl. I can’t even go outside with out feeling like a fucking foreigner in my own country :lul: Muzzies and ethnics everywhere, makes me sick.
Same bro lemme guess u live in England too

• +1
Reactions: qazw and HardMaxOrRope
The Faggot 11 year old inside of me wants to say 21. I can’t even really hate 16 mosy girls are developed n shit can’t tell the difference between them and 18 + 16 is age of consent here in Uk
yeah that’s the reason i chose it plus more than half the states in the us have that as the age of consent

• +1
yeah that’s the reason i chose it plus more than half the states in the us have that as the age of consent
Yeah tbh saying 16 is very normal yet liberal cucks will still hate on u calling y a pedo

yes mate, state of this nation is beyond belief :cry:
I thank the Lord everyday I’m born in the south. It’s not too too bad here uo north tho like in Bradford it may as well be Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope
I'll probably leave this forum by December next year but not psl in general

• +1
im leaving next week lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, noonespecial and grungymallard97
Ascension is a scam.

99% of the time it doesn't happen.

"Once I ascend" is funny

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and grungymallard97
I thank the Lord everyday I’m born in the south. It’s not too too bad here uo north tho like in Bradford it may as well be Pakistan
I’m in the south too, but it’s just bad here as it is in bradfordstan :lul: you can probably know where I am from this sentence alone, it’s all because that fat nigger Winston Churchill decided to fight the Germans, under the commands of Jews. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: qazw, grungymallard97 and RICHCELDOM
Hardmax and weight loss is the only non cope

• +1
I cant escape the blackpill everytime i go outside its all blackpill

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, NoLongerHuman, Kao and 1 other person
I’m in the south too, but it’s just bad here as it is in bradfordstan :lul: you can probably know where I am from this sentence alone, it’s all because that fat nigger Winston Churchill decided to fight the Germans, under the commands of Jews. :feelswhy:
I mean I’m gna take a guess and say Burgess Hill because he lived there but I have no clue in all honesty bro 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope
nah , i will
im not a rotter , i actually did delete but i wanted to save some threads from @Alexanderr and @enchanted_elixir
thats why i came back
Oh shit good luck then bro never return ts is one of the worst things to happen to me it’s like an addictionn

• So Sad
Reactions: matka
Oh shit good luck then bro never return ts is one of the worst things to happen to me it’s like an addictionn
ty bhai , i hope u get outta this shithole too
it doesnt take a lot dude i deleted my first account early 2023 which had around 7-8k rep
honestly i just dont give a fuck
this site has lost its purpose anyways

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and grungymallard97
I mean I’m gna take a guess and say Burgess Hill because he lived there but I have no clue in all honesty bro 😭😭
The capital :feelswhy: all I can do is Pray for a civil war and exterminate Muslims and burn down all mosques then this nation will return to its former glory.

• +1
ty bhai , i hope u get outta this shithole too
it doesnt take a lot dude i deleted my first account early 2023 which had around 7-8k rep
honestly i just dont give a fuck
this site has lost its purpose anyways
Yeah I don’t even come here to LooksMax anymore I just come here to vent rot and troll like a virgin. I used to make fun of people like me, I was a popular kid fuck me now the black pill has me. I need to delete at some point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and matka
I seriously doubt 80% of u will even leave
lol im never leaving this forum its so active and entertaining its even funnier when the guys who finally gain the courage to make an account yet they arent even bad looking irl its just funny its like almost a stock market meter of how dating actually is and theres even guys who would never even get this far down the rabbit whole of "I wonder if women like me (scratches chin) LOL" dude there is a reason like after the faceandlms videos spree and that wierdness which is 10 year ago almost you think of it the world is the way it is. its quite funny im staying on this thread for a minute

• JFL
The capital :feelswhy: all I can do is Pray for a civil war and exterminate Muslims and burn down all mosques then this nation will return to its former glory.
shit London is brutal 😭😭 the one thing I do have to say is though the one time I’ve been stabbed is by gypsy travellers they’re worse than the ethnics. did it for no reason too. I pray one day only Germanic Anglo British people will live here like in the war times and tradition and safety can come back this country is at civil war rn thanks to the influence of black “culture” and Muslims breeding like cattle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, noonespecial and HardMaxOrRope
lol im never leaving this forum its so active and entertaining its even funnier when the guys who finally gain the courage to make an account yet they arent even bad looking irl its just funny its like almost a stock market meter of how dating actually is and theres even guys who would never even get this far down the rabbit whole of "I wonder if women like me (scratches chin) LOL" dude there is a reason like after the faceandlms videos spree and that wierdness which is 10 year ago almost you think of it the world is the way it is. its quite funny im staying on this thread for a minute
Bro I did not understand 50 percent of that ngl😭

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and atleastimskinny471
Yeah I don’t even come here to LooksMax anymore I just come here to vent rot and troll like a virgin. I used to make fun of people like me, I was a popular kid fuck me now the black pill has me. I need to delete at some point
delete rn bhai
literally this site has no +ve impact of ur life
life will get better

• +1
delete rn bhai
literally this site has no +ve impact of ur life
life will get better
I can’t bring myself to do it no matter how much I want too. I don’t think I ever will tbh I think I’ll just quit one day and lurk

Its even funnier with how on this website the backhanded troll which is like button 1 in everyones arsenal is "youre coping" I would bet you a million bucks the whole "youre coping" thing is is what makes people scared to make accounts its sooo funny. This website is like the most active version of facebook mixed with discord and incels.is at the same time with guys who actually dont come from bad backgrounds still complaining.... LOL you couldnt make this shit up. this website is a gem and it justs shows you how fucked the human mind can be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProBono, princeof316 and grungymallard97
shit London is brutal 😭😭 the one thing I do have to say is though the one time I’ve been stabbed is by gypsy travellers they’re worse than the ethnics. did it for no reason too. I pray one day only Germanic Anglo British people will live here like in the war times and tradition and safety can come back this country is at civil war rn thanks to the influence of black “culture” and Muslims breeding like cattle
Muslims are so fucking stupid. Imagine waking up at 5am to pray to Allah like a retard, they want to spread their pedo rapist religion everywhere. The world would be a far better place without those cunts. Same with jeets. But atleast they don’t try and spread a pedo religion. Oh and gypsys too, just subhumans, nothing else to say. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: matka and grungymallard97
Its even funnier with how on this website the backhanded troll which is like button 1 in everyones arsenal is "youre coping" I would bet you a million bucks the whole "youre coping" thing is is what makes people scared to make accounts its sooo funny. This website is like the most active version of facebook mixed with discord and incels.is at the same time with guys who actually dont come from bad backgrounds still complaining.... LOL you couldnt make this shit up. this website is a gem and it justs shows you how fucked the human mind can be.
this place is rock bottom