Who here thinks they will genuinely leave the forum in the next year

Nearly everyone that has left made a new account

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I seriously doubt 80% of u will even leave
lol they're not gonna leave they are gonna get roasted by the high IQ trolling females that will look at their weirdo keyboard boy hands and they will get soo bothered by forgetting that women look at any man who is that into typing as gay like seriously

• +1
I can’t bring myself to do it no matter how much I want too. I don’t think I ever will tbh I think I’ll just quit one day and lurk
dude literally do it rn , without thinking much
you'll regret in the beginning , those 7 days will be hard
you'll think multiple times about coming back , ur brain will try to find many good logical reason to cancel deletion
but just dont , after those 7 days end , your life will start to get back on track

• +1
this place is rock bottom
Lol its not too bad I have some forums for people who would accept life is about looks and never ever get this far on the low self esteem high self actualization realm I would say this forum is. there are guys who have actually a selection of women on here who's life is only training and they are stuck on the hiccup of respect and women cheating this is like the best website ever if you are into watching people boil in insecurity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, ProBono and grungymallard97
Muslims are so fucking stupid. Imagine waking up at 5am to pray to Allah like a retard, they want to spread their pedo rapist religion everywhere. The world would be a far better place without those cunts. Same with jeets. But atleast they don’t try and spread a pedo religion. Oh and gypsys too, just subhumans, nothing else to say. :lul:
I don’t mind the Hindus and Sikhs they seem like nice people same with the older wind rush people. I hate the new Muslims, Asians and Blacks they spread crime and hatred. And they rape, I know many girls like I’m not even larping here that have been raped by either a black or Muslim. I hate 90% of them I just wish they were all deported I want to live in the England I was promised when I was really young not this Muslim run liberal shithole

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope and matka
dude literally do it rn , without thinking much
you'll regret in the beginning , those 7 days will be hard
you'll think multiple times about coming back , ur brain will try to find many good logical reason to cancel deletion
but just dont , after those 7 days end , your life will start to get back on track
I would only do it if I can get my account back

• JFL
Reactions: matka
Nearly everyone that has left made a new account
lol like frrr though they cant say this website isnt a hidden gym I have had three girlfriends and have been on this website on and off usually just when I notice Im on it too much or I forget the password by losing whatever shitty phone I have this website is sooo lit

• +1
Lol its not too bad I have some forums for people who would accept life is about looks and never ever get this far on the low self esteem high self actualization realm I would say this forum is. there are guys who have actually a selection of women on here who's life is only training and they are stuck on the hiccup of respect and women cheating this is like the best website ever if you are into watching people boil in insecurity
Yeah it’s pretty funny here and easy to troll icl😂😂

I would only do it if I can get my account back
dude this account of urs has nothing special , you joined around 3 months ago
just delete it man
read this thread

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and grungymallard97
just delete it man
read this thread
Just read it. I’m gna stop cominhbonnhere so often and I will eventually delete give me a month and I’ll be gone. I need to get out. Thanks bro

• Love it
just delete it man
read this thread
Yeah, tbh I’ll just gather some more sources for the things I need and delete my account too. Would probably still lurk here like I did even before I created an account

• +1
Reactions: matka and grungymallard97
Yeah, tbh I’ll just gather some more sources for the things I need and delete my account too. Would probably still lurk here like I did even before I created an account
The last straw is all these raw meat fanatics driving me crazy

I don’t mind the Hindus and Sikhs they seem like nice people same with the older wind rush people. I hate the new Muslims, Asians and Blacks they spread crime and hatred. And they rape, I know many girls like I’m not even larping here that have been raped by either a black or Muslim. I hate 90% of them I just wish they were all deported I want to live in the England I was promised when I was really young not this Muslim run liberal shithole
Agree on the Hindus and Sikhs. But yeah Muslims Asians and blacks are just a fucking plague, to be honest. I fucking hate them you wouldn’t even understand bro.:feelswah:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    807.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
yep same as me tbh bto

• +1
Reactions: matka and Saint Casanova
Agree on the Hindus and Sikhs. But yeah Muslims Asians and blacks are just a fucking plague, to be honest. I fucking hate them you wouldn’t even understand bro.:feelswah:
Oh no trust me bro I understand u I despise them too I wish for nothing more than to live in the countryside in old England

• +1
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope and matka
Just read it. I’m gna stop cominhbonnhere so often and I will eventually delete give me a month and I’ll be gone. I need to get out. Thanks bro
that one month will never come bro , trust me , i've seen it all
i wanted to delete my first account back in september 2022
but it took my almost 5 months to get rid of this shithole
i always thought that i would leave next month and shi
one day i told myself this is enough and i had a lotta thoughts , u know i made a lotta friends here
so i used to think that how will i talk to them but honestly the ones that are ur true friend here , like im talking about genuinely friends
just give them ur discord or insta
and leave man ,leave
get outta here as fast as u can
you'll thank me later in life, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
proud of u and ur will power
but leave asap ,
this thread includes all the info about looksmaxxing and all
and even if u want to know something else in future just open site and visit best of best section , all the looksmaxxing threads are there
literally leave , every single atom about looksmaxxing lies there
leave asap

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and grungymallard97
What’s wrong with Asians ? They seem like a very calm, intelligent and polite people, although they torture animals…

• +1
proud of u and ur will power
but leave asap ,
this thread includes all the info about looksmaxxing and all
and even if u want to know something else in future just open site and visit best of best section , all the looksmaxxing threads are there
literally leave , every single atom about looksmaxxing lies there
leave asap
What about you. What’s your plan ?

• +1
What’s wrong with Asians ? They seem like a very calm, intelligent and polite people, although they torture animals…
The only types of Asians I really hate are Chinese, Indian, Pakis, and just any Muslims nations in general, south eastern Asians are nice people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97, Saint Casanova and matka
The only types of Asians I really hate are Chinese, Indian, Pakis, and just any Muslims nations in general, south western Asians are nice people.
india isnt a muslim nation bhai , its a hindu majority country

happy for you , leave as soon as u can
the damage has already been done, was never happy w my front but now i got way more insecurities but i cope with height .

Also this place gives me a good laugh every now and then

• Woah
the damage has already been done, was never happy w my front but now i got way more insecurities but i cope with height .

Also this place gives me a good laugh every now and then
leave man leave
this place is shit dude
all the good users have left , u should too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial and princeof316
I don't know if I'll leave, I'm not even an incel or something

I think it's just my brain

I'll probably be inactive for most of the future, on and off type shit

Not touching this mental ward during my schoolies soon

leave man leave
this place is shit dude
all the good users have left , u should too
i left for a year and came back. almost none of the old users are here anymore, sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grungymallard97 and matka
i left for a year and came back. almost none of the old users are here anymore, sad
true man , i'll leave for forever this time
just i have to wait for 5 days to delete my account
i hope the best for u too

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and BigBoy
true man , i'll leave for forever this time
just i have to wait for 5 days to delete my account
i hope the best for u too
i wish the best for you too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: grungymallard97 and matka
The capital :feelswhy: all I can do is Pray for a civil war and exterminate Muslims and burn down all mosques then this nation will return to its former glory.
Never going to happen. I'm planning to leave UK and never come back, this country is DOOMED :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, noonespecial and HardMaxOrRope
Never going to happen. I'm planning to leave UK and never come back, this country is DOOMED :feelswhy:
their blood is way inferior and their time will come, the people of this nation are getting less and less tolerant, patience has its limits.

• +1
If I do nofap one year and complete tales of Joe part 1000 I’ll leave

• +1