Who here was a good looking child but became an ugly adult

A

Aribbaa

It's over for me
Stop the cope. Many incels overrate their looks when they were little. You were probably just cute or average but not good-looking.

If you think you were gl as a kid, post the pic. I've seen so many incels that claimed the same.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 206, fobos and 2 others
i was a decent looking child, peaked with chad looks at 13 then from there on i just tumbled downhill.

i was a decent looking child, peaked with chad looks at 13 then from there on i just tumbled downhill.
Mouth breathing?

i was cute as a kid, a lot of girls had crushes on me in elementary and middle school, then freshman and sophomore year i became a pale acne ridden ugly lanklet with braces. after braces came off i became a lot better looking and now im average face my junior year

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Pic or didn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Not saying I was good looking but I slayed for a while, when I was 11 I had 8 girlfriends in 1 year.
I also dated a stacy for 2 months.
I was statusmaxxed and people told me I was cute. But now it’s ogre

Its OVER if you didn't look like Tom Brady's son on the right when you were his age.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Extra Chromosome
looked fine but mouthbreathing fucked me up. if i get a kid oneday im gonna tape that mofo's mouth

• +1
Reactions: Aribbaa
No i was born ugly

i was born fat, birth weight 6 kg. stayed fat most of my life :feelscry: