who here was on lookism circa 2016–17?

Thinking_Machine

Thinking_Machine

Bronze
i posted for just over a year on that site under the same handle.

i might get negged for this but my claim to fame is i created 'jfl'. you won't find it used anywhere on the internet before september 2016.

PSL was was an amazing time, though i was in a very deranged mindset. i remember staying up until 3 a.m. most nights posting in a manic state, while also juggling final year exams/dissertations while clubbing 3–4x a week on a ridiculous rotation of drugs. the content of the site degraded eventually though and a lot of good posters left, as did i.

kinda forgot about PSL until a couple days ago (obviously the theories are all still true, but i stopped thinking about it every waking moment).

has anyone made major progress since then? i'm very happy and fulfilled these days. PSL as an all-engulfing lifestyle isn't as enthralling as it once was. i'm kind of forcing myself rn to browse and post and type in a way that i used to. i just remember having so much fun and wanted to check things out again.

i may or may not stick around. this place looks like a faster forum than lookism, and perhaps even more addictive.

asap gandy imo tbqh it's ogre jfl just be chico theory PEACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ReadBooksEveryday, currylightskin and 2 others
banderas. a guy from the uk?

i remember our interaction about medal of honor from like 2017. ridiculously_likeable from lookism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
I was on lookism during that time im still a khhv incel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and currylightskin
banderas. a guy from the uk?

i remember our interaction about medal of honor from like 2017. ridiculously_likeable from lookism
aha amazing, that's right, you've just brought back a memory i had completely forgotten about. i remember your name, but i can't quite picture your old avatar, could you post it?

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
I was on lookism during that time im still a khhv incel
Handshake Reaction GIF

aha amazing, that's right, you've just brought back a memory i had completely forgotten about. i remember your name, but i can't quite picture your old avatar, could you post it?

stifler avatar + that lachowski gif that became legendary

iirc, you are from birmingham, a pleasant and socially adjusted guy overall

stifler avatar + that lachowski gif that became legendary

iirc, you are from birmingham, a pleasant and socially adjusted guy overall

Mtv Wtf GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

mogs my memory tbf

was only there for a year for a postgrad thing. moved onto better pastures now.

and

damn feels like home

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and comfortably dumb
Mtv Wtf GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

mogs my memory tbf

was only there for a year for a postgrad thing. moved onto better pastures now.

and

View attachment 1779929

damn feels like home

yeah. kinda depressing to still even know about these forums 5 years later, but it's a nice pseudo-outlet when you are at home and don't feel like going out with the same people for the millionth time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine
Interesting seeing these oldcels, I was 10 in 2016

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and comfortably dumb
I lurked on lookism in 2017 when i first started college.

I remember the obsession with O'Pry, Gandy, Chico, Barrett and Miro. I guess some things never change

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and comfortably dumb
I lurked on lookism in 2017 when i first started college.

I remember the obsession with O'Pry, Gandy, Chico, Barrett and Miro. I guess some things never change

this tbf. mad to see the same models being posted, hardly seems to be anyone new. maybe covid meant no new models had the opportunity to develop into global supermodels. or maybe they have and i am not aware.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Check out this horrible exchange between two incels @cantwin forgot your handle here