Who I thought I was versus who I actually am

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I always thought it was over for me. I always thought I had shit coordination, that I would never be able to do anything, that I was less intelligent than everyone else. That I was subhuman looking, and at the bottom of EVERYTHING in terms of childhood development, my looks, my experiences in life.

Recently as many of you know I joined the military and my life has taken a change for the better. I've noticed I am not nearly as retarded as I thought I am. I don't think like other people. An issue I do have, is if I'm not on nofap, I'm a retard and can't think for shit. When I'm on nofap I have extreme mental clarity and can frame my sentences in real life and articulate what I mean in a way that normies respect. Literally when I talked before people would ignore me. Now I notice after the way I act, look, and do things, people respect me. Literally when I start talking now I've noticed people IMMEDIATELY stop talking, even if I cut them off, every time. It feels good.

On top of this, when I go out now, really pretty girls actually look at me. I credit this to accutane, leanmaxxing, and fashionmaxxing. Yesterday I played dodge ball with some new friends and a girl and the girl thought I was a god because I could dodge like 8 fucking balls at once then snipe kids at the same time. People were shouting whenever I did something crazy. It was a lot of fun and we all had fun.

ive learned a little now how to act around women, im not nearly as much as cultured yet as I would like to be, but I'm slowly improving my social skills, success in life, experience, and abilities. And I thought it was over for me, and that I would never have any of this. What a difference actually doing what I needed to do made.

i always knew i just needed to do nofap, leanmaxx, and stay disciplined. i was suicidal and depressed for about 2 years before this. now my ego and narcissism is huge in real life and people laugh at how egodriven I am. I act the same exact way on this site as is person and normies and girls at least think I'm hilarious.

I got invited to a party with these guys in a week once again, things are looking up.

theres hope but you have to find it in yourself first, then put yourself out there.

You too can feel the way I do now, and only you know what steps you need to take to get there. But you need to not only looksmax, but improve your mental state. Normies respect a person with high self esteem. I showed that and now they treat me with respect. Never let them think you think bad about yourself, never let them see any weakness in you, show fearlessness, chillness, and an ability to overcome challenges with ease and they fucking love that.

I am one of the only posters now on this site that are serious about self improvement, if some of you joke around in the comments unnecessarily or say didn't read, I still hope you end up as happy as I am.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: entropy137, StephIsCold, Deleted member 8988 and 21 others
just put yourself out there. legit, works for me

images

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4387, BigBoy and 25 others
I USUALLY hide my bad self esteem.

Nice bro, happy for you.

Were you addicted to fapping pre-nofap?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
I USUALLY hide my bad self esteem.
You need to fix it. Self esteem is a you issue, you can fix it by changing your beliefs about yourself. Other people can't solve your insecurities, because it's you who framed them for yourself in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
just put yourself out there. legit, works for me

images
Haircut, go take a shower, lose some weight and start putting yourself out there into a social scene. You will be pulling stacies daily

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2729, IWantToMax and 2 others
I always thought it was over for me. I always thought I had shit coordination, that I would never be able to do anything, that I was less intelligent than everyone else. That I was subhuman looking, and at the bottom of EVERYTHING in terms of childhood development, my looks, my experiences in life.
This is exactly me rn jfl
Yeah, I've been planning to do nofap, leanmaxx, and fashionmaxx for awhile
Thank you for giving me more motivation

Native is motivation
But just be 6'4" theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Mr.cope, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others

Recently as many of you know I joined the military and my life has taken a change for the better. I've noticed I am not nearly as retarded as I thought I am. I don't think like other people. An issue I do have, is if I'm not on nofap, I'm a retard and can't think for shit. When I'm on nofap I have extreme mental clarity and can frame my sentences in real life and articulate what I mean in a way that normies respect. Literally when I talked before people would ignore me. Now I notice after the way I act, look, and do things, people respect me. Literally when I start talking now I've noticed people IMMEDIATELY stop talking, even if I cut them off, every time. It feels good.

On top of this, when I go out now, really pretty girls actually look at me. I credit this to accutane, leanmaxxing, and fashionmaxxing. Yesterday I played dodge ball with some new friends and a girl and the girl thought I was a god because I could dodge like 8 fucking balls at once then snipe kids at the same time. People were shouting whenever I did something crazy. It was a lot of fun and we all had fun.

ive learned a little now how to act around women, im not nearly as much as cultured yet as I would like to be, but I'm slowly improving my social skills, success in life, experience, and abilities. And I thought it was over for me, and that I would never have any of this. What a difference actually doing what I needed to do made.

i always knew i just needed to do nofap, leanmaxx, and stay disciplined. i was suicidal and depressed for about 2 years before this. now my ego and narcissism is huge in real life and people laugh at how egodriven I am. I act the same exact way on this site as is person and normies and girls at least think I'm hilarious.

I got invited to a party with these guys in a week once again, things are looking up.

theres hope but you have to find it in yourself first, then put yourself out there.

You too can feel the way I do now, and only you know what steps you need to take to get there. But you need to not only looksmax, but improve your mental state. Normies respect a person with high self esteem. I showed that and now they treat me with respect. Never let them think you think bad about yourself, never let them see any weakness in you, show fearlessness, chillness, and an ability to overcome challenges with ease and they fucking love that.

I am one of the only posters now on this site that are serious about self improvement, if some of you joke around in the comments unnecessarily or say didn't read, I still hope you end up as happy as I am.
is your avi actually you bro?

amazing bro, i've had some of the things you descriped happened to me, and it's amazing to take a look back and appreciate the changes you've made in yourself, keep up the good work brother and take care!

Enjoy you improved.

But what up with al that no fap cope.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IdiAmin and Curlbrahhh

Lifefuel post. People on this site forget that there’s more to life than Blackpill retardation

But just be 6'4" theory
this why why people respect you OP. Not your newfound confidence or anything else - this is the very foundation

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mr.cope and Deleted member 2729
You are a quintessential example of what many users on this site are depriving themselves of due to their emotional over-investment into looks theory. Most lurkers just need to get out there and make things happen.

A mysterious old man approaches you. From the depths of his beard the man pulls a folded piece of parchment and hands it to you. You unfold the paper, revealing beautifully written letters: 'LOOKS < PERSONALITY'. A moment later, for the first time in your life, everything makes sense. You finally understand. You raise your gaze from the note in order to thank the geezer, but he is gone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, mogstar, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Good for you dude but people respecting you more is not due to NOFAp jfl.Thats just a huuuge placebo and its more because you're leaner and look better now.Keep it up tho more people here should follow this mindset

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 10987
Fapping is such a bane smh

Longest I went is two months the mental clarity is fantastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Nothing matters except looks. It never will. The idea of other things mattering is a fairytale for ugly people so they don't dive off a bridge.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and TheAnomaly

I knew this in 1763 I told u u were a retard. Glad to know ure changing.

the question is, if u see those foids looking at u, then why are u still virgin? Read above. But again, You're changing.

You are a quintessential example of what many users on this site are depriving themselves of due to their emotional over-investment into looks theory. Most lurkers just need to get out there and make things happen.

A mysterious old man approaches you. From the depths of his beard the man pulls a folded piece of parchment and hands it to you. You unfold the paper, revealing beautifully written letters: 'LOOKS < PERSONALITY'. A moment later, for the first time in your life, everything makes sense. You finally understand. You raise your gaze from the note in order to thank the geezer, but he is gone.
Bro hes like 6ft4 and handsome tbh let's not delude ourselves either jfl

Nothing matters except looks. It never will. The idea of other things mattering is a fairytale for ugly people so they don't dive off a bridge.
I just had a girl lose interest after finding out I was a virgin so it’s not true.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and RAITEIII
when did you stop growing

All of the changes you attribute to nofap are the result of your looks changing

Yes every day, I had no willpower. NoFap is fucking king.
Good for you but this is fucking cope, I did no fap and there is no difference at all

I just had a girl lose interest after finding out I was a virgin so it’s not true.
Most people aren't weird (hence weird is "weird" rather than normal, because it's just "out there" people)... So the odds someone gets shut down for anything but looks is low.

Being a virgin is a bit cringe but should be fine if you're young.

tldr started nofap now im chad

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
If you were happy you wouldn't be posting here, sorry to point that out

If you are serious JFL
I'm happy.

What's wrong with joining the military? It's better than doing nothing, like I assume a lot of people on here are.

Mirin OP

Everything is mental for u