who is a normie

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
mentally unstable, depressed, bipolar, narcissistic creature, unhealthy, dumb fuck
and if you dont show any of those signs, you dont idolize what these people do idolize, you dont believe in what they believe, you dont eat what they eat , you dont follow the same route as they do, then you are a fucking muh muh asocial schizo! just like what they labeled mavrodi
they called him a maniacal scammer, yet only thing he wanted is to save people from slavery, ruin global financial system
he measured money with rooms, but wore a dirty adidas tracksuit
he was based, most people still dont understand. they are fucking basic

insane how people projected shit on mavrodi, just makes you realize their nature

@Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @IwantToLooksMaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, volcelfatcel, .*my*. and 5 others
marvodi once got gifted a new ferrari , he took a ride and thinked to himself "nah i dont want that shit" and gifted the car for free to one of his workers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gargantuan and currylightskin
Hmm Mohammed good points . I hate normies . In my place here you can find a lot of blackpilled normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Hmm Mohammed good points . I hate normies . In my place here you can find a lot of blackpilled normies
dont call me mohammed, im eastern orthodox. call me Sviatoslav

Mavrodi was wise beyond measure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan
marvodi once got gifted a new ferrari , he took a ride and thinked to himself "nah i dont want that shit" and gifted the car for free to one of his workers
@ropemax :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
mentally unstable, depressed, bipolar, narcissistic creature, unhealthy, dumb fuck
and if you dont show any of those signs, you dont idolize what these people do idolize, you dont believe in what they believe, you dont eat what they eat , you dont follow the same route as they do, then you are a fucking muh muh asocial schizo! just like what they labeled mavrodi
they called him a maniacal scammer, yet only thing he wanted is to save people from slavery, ruin global financial system
he measured money with rooms, but wore a dirty adidas tracksuit
he was based, most people still dont understand. they are fucking basic

insane how people projected shit on mavrodi, just makes you realize their nature

@Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @IwantToLooksMaxx
Stalin didn't have much property either that doesn't mean he was a good guy.

A person's wealth is not a good way to measure their character.

Stalin didn't have much property either that doesn't mean he was a good guy.

A person's wealth is not a good way to measure their character.
hate of stalin in the west is nothing more than a wish to see russia as an inferior and cucked state, avoiding twopolar world with two superpowers
because stalins decisions and genius, was a big part of greatest win of russian people , and the symbol of russia (ussr) as a great superpower
as dugin said, stalin is a destiny of russian people, you gotta think in archetypes of nations

of course , stalin in france i.e would be a massive bloody terrorist, but in realms of russia he is a leader who led the people to the win the greatest war

in comparision, to new generals and leaders of russia, a weak , corrupted fucks, those who americans and europeans partly want to see, he is like a gold mine to russian people. Nobody would disrespect russia, if he had the power, thats why propoganda of hate of stalin exists
he was a brave leader and a patriot of his country

@Gargantuan @Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
hate of stalin in the west is nothing more than a wish to see russia as an inferior and cucked state, avoiding twopolar world with two superpowers
because stalins decisions and genius, was a big part of greatest win of russian people , and the symbol of russia (ussr) as a great superpower
as dugin said, stalin is a destiny of russian people, you gotta think in archetypes of nations

of course , stalin in france i.e would be a massive bloody terrorist, but in realms of russia he is a leader who led the people to the win the greatest war

in comparision, to new generals and leaders of russia, a weak , corrupted fucks, those who americans and europeans partly want to see, he is like a gold mine to russian people. Nobody would disrespect russia, if he had the power, thats why propoganda of hate of stalin exists
he was a brave leader and a patriot of his country

@Gargantuan @Toth's thot

Attachments

• 940592579b2cfb5cba98e5b8ed75ef2e.gif
    940592579b2cfb5cba98e5b8ed75ef2e.gif
    170.5 KB · Views: 0
  • the_commissar_vanishes_2.jpg
    the_commissar_vanishes_2.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
@IwantToLooksMaxx its cold in russia, dont overthink

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
@IwantToLooksMaxx its cold in russia, dont overthink
now you're being like the vulgar and profane. Stalin has two pockets bro. Open your eyes.

Look up "Stalin hidden hand" and tell me that I'm wrong. It's clear in their books that they do it.

Attachments

• 9ad893f8b337dc742f63e731661fba09.jpg
    9ad893f8b337dc742f63e731661fba09.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
now you're being like the vulgar and profane. Stalin has two pockets bro. Open your eyes.

Look up "Stalin hidden hand" and tell me that I'm wrong. It's clear in their books that they do it.
literally saw many old dudes walking like that, thats a fucking пальто
do you have more evidence

literally saw many old dudes walking like that, thats a fucking пальто
do you have more evidence
"hidden hand presidents" search should convince you if you're not blind. But you probably are if you refuse to see.

"hidden hand presidents" search should convince you if you're not blind. But you probably are if you refuse to see.
ok, so who was stalin in your opinion? and what was his purpose?

ok, so who was stalin in your opinion? and what was his purpose?
Destruction of Russian great minds and weakening men and making them more docile, drunk and easy to control. Why do you think divorce rates in Russia are number 1 or 2 in the world despite Russia still falling back in technology advancement and human rights?

• +1