Who is actually a Chad in 2022?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I decided to scroll through all the high school popular kids on Instagram 6 years later and it's actually quite sad to see. All of the guys who were popular studs in high school are dating beckies at best. Even the legit 6 PSL Chad is dating a girl who is barely a htb.

In high school these guys were slaying and would be as harsh with ratings as the users here and say they won't fuck less than a 7. They'd be fucking the stacies/stacylites at parties. Now these mfers are probably getting bitched around by their becky LTR with wrinkles on her face.

All the girls aged like complete shit and are either single moms or just hoes past their prime. Not a single one was actually attractive anymore. I can see why DiCaprio has a hard limit of 25. That's the age that GigaStacies descend. Average girl descends at 22.

Who exactly are the Chads who get attractive girls past hs?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, UltMogMan, poopoohead and 11 others
Help.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Personality matters for ltr

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Me

Actually

Blackpilled Chad's are the ones who still get attractive girls past high school, cause they understand is only looks that matter so they do everything they can to preserve their looks

• +1
Reactions: subswork, datboijj and the BULL
Most young guys with chad appeal abuse their youthful looks (collagen, hair, fat pads etc). So they descend quick.

Its the bone mogger masc aesthetic guys who can keep a steady SMV throughout their life.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and aBetterMii
because normal well adjusted people who got laid in their youth don't care about staying good looking past 25 because they already got the full experience of being young and hot for the past decade

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Most young guys with chad appeal abuse their youthful looks (collagen, hair, fat pads etc). So they descend quick.

Its the bone mogger masc aesthetic guys who can keep a steady SMV throughout their life.
By abuse do you mean alcohol and drugs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
because normal well adjusted people who had got laid in their youth don't care about staying good looking past 25 because they already got the full experience of being young and hot for the past decade
^

Yes, but its very hard to avoid substance use if you are living a fast life.
I have never taken illegal drugs, smoked or drank in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
Blackpilled Chad's are the ones who still get attractive girls past high school, cause they understand is only looks that matter so they do everything they can to preserve their looks
Fax