Who is closest to 8 PSL?

• Jon Erik Hexum

• Hernan Drago

• David Gandy

• Sean O’Pry

• Jeremy Meeks

• Andreas Eriksen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wdym? He is still contact frauding, squinting, wearing makeup, and picking the best angle in this pic. Salludon just took a selfie out in the sun and posted it and he still mogs:
View attachment 1202845
Salludon mogs and it's not even close tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Should have included Chico in the mog battle these Chico dick riders are annoying. The whole forum knows Chico wouldn't stand a chance
I think this forum just has a very gay idea of what appeals to actual women. Hexum is too masculine. Prime Chico looks like a Disney prince comes to life. His peak in 2011-2013 is unmatched by anyone. That with his absolute perfect height - tall enough to mog 99,9% of men out there, yet not entering freakazoid territory like NBA players makes him an umoggable machine.

There's a reason the massive sex symbols are always men that embody feminine and masculine traits like Brad Pitt, Leo, Tom Cruise, River Phoenix, Leo, Johnny Depp, etc. Hexum even at his peak was a no-name television actor in some CBS procedural show.

This is why I always laugh when low class scum like Drago are posted. Like nigga... that guy only appeals to some severe homosexuals in denial, not women. On a side note, guys like Nessman are so fucking underrated here for these homosexual wet dream models it's insane:
Original1

They easily mog the shit out of everyone OPetty has posted.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 8318, AscendingHero and 7 others
I think this forum just has a very gay idea of what appeals to actual women. Hexum is too masculine. Prime Chico looks like a Disney prince comes to life. His peak in 2011-2013 is unmatched by anyone. That with his absolute perfect height - tall enough to mog 99,9% of men out there, yet not entering freakazoid territory like NBA players makes him an umoggable machine.

There's a reason the massive sex symbols are always men that embody feminine and masculine traits like Brad Pitt, Leo, Tom Cruise, River Phoenix, Leo, Johnny Depp, etc. Hexum even at his peak was a no-name television actor in some CBS procedural show.

This is why I always laugh when low class scum like Drago are posted. Like nigga... that guy only appeals to some severe homosexuals in denial, not women. On a side note, guys like Nessman are so fucking underrated here for these homosexual wet dream models it's insane:
View attachment 1202934

Alright dude @JustMewbrah do u mind doing a mog battle between Chico and Hexum?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yah he had surgeries but isn't this a looksmax forum ? He mogs atesh now , atesh looks uncanny to me
Yeah at 26 after surgerymaxxing he still struggles to mog a 49 year old Salih -

88E886E8 0A7A 4EDF 8B3C 49A33DA50562

God tier eye area
VS
AF74C890 A484 41EC 93D9 4BF109C2BA36

Frog tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and StrangerDanger
Salludon is a giga instagram fraud.
Keep crying for him lol.. Don't just shit post likr"muh he is a frauder "prove it

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312

View attachment 1202934

What is Nessman's PSL

Keep crying for him lol.. Don't just shit post likr"muh he is a frauder "prove it
You live with him in the basement
Why don’t you try to prove otherwise
Do other pakistancels know that you are having a relationship with a “man”

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, StrangerDanger, muhammaddeen233 and 1 other person
why trying to mog eachother if you can mog togheter - @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and muhammaddeen233
They are similar PSL, Derek may slightly mog though. IRL he would mog hard, insane frame and height. I’d rate Derek 6.8 PSL and Nessman 6.6
Derek looks bloated way too often, I don’t know what it is, like he is jacked up but still looks bloated from the face, maybe diabetes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
If u compare their best frauded pics, Toni wins .

If u compare their best candids , still Toni wins

Toni also 3 inches taller .

Stop the cope .
Yes that is why Salih made a career out of looks and terfrauder Toni picks up fight with random models who mog him -

71743455 AC0A 4338 8381 C98EFCE6FF3E

Compare in motion -

VS

You can’t fraud motion

Yes that is why Salih made a career out of looks and terfrauder Toni picks up fight with random models who mog him -

View attachment 1203039

Compare in motion -

VS

You can’t fraud motion

Aright keep coping

There's 0 interviews of Saleh for a reason lol

Toni mogs

• +1
Bump

• JFL
This one is a little different. Each person will only get one vote. In this Case, vote for whoever is closest to 8 PSL in your opinion. The top 2 or 3 will be selected for 7.5< section, and the bottom three will be selected for the 7.5 section.

Jon Erik Hexum
View attachment 1202658
View attachment 1202659
View attachment 1202660
View attachment 1202703
Hernan Drago
View attachment 1202694
View attachment 1202705
View attachment 1202699
View attachment 1202708
David Gandy
View attachment 1202665
View attachment 1202667
View attachment 1202673
View attachment 1202671

Sean O’Pry
View attachment 1202674
View attachment 1202675
View attachment 1202677
View attachment 1202678

Jeremy Meeks
View attachment 1202680
View attachment 1202681
View attachment 1202682
View attachment 1202683

Andreas Eriksen
View attachment 1202689
View attachment 1202690
View attachment 1202691
View attachment 1202693

I’d like to say thank you to @Austrian Oak for providing pictures, and also thanks to @PrestonYnot and @muhammaddeen233 for helping to select candidates.
Tagging some bros
@cloUder
@StrangerDanger
@astatine
@Biiyo03
@Yellow_fever_cel
@one job away
@Ryan
@RoundHouse
@Knight
Gandy/Drago/Hexum
Anything else is mental illness

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13928, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Aright keep coping

There's 0 interviews of Saleh for a reason lol

Toni mogs

Yeah a guy who’s been into modeling and acting for 25 years now, hides his face cause he’s too scared of being mogged by this -
5FF323B5 55EE 48F6 93BD 3E5425DF7790

• JFL
Lol why u bumpin, there’s a reply here every 30 seconds:lul:. Not complaining tho
This is the main thread that needs attention and I want hexum's victory to be decisive. Muh not enough votes etc etc

• +1
Broderick Hunter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: muhammaddeen233, Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
This is the main thread that needs attention and I want hexum's victory to be decisive. Muh not enough votes etc etc
I’ll prefer Cavill over Hexum any day.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
I mean one is much more successful and popular than the other
Yeah Salin is much more successful, guy doesn’t need an instagram to filterfraud his way to being “gig chad”. Lol at you, you compare some low class Instagram frauder to a professional supermodel in the business for over 25 years now:lul:

• +1
Tyler mogs Broderick too and Tyler is like 6.75 maybe . Clearly much better lower third even if I ignore pheno

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees
Yeah Salin is much more successful, guy doesn’t need an instagram to filterfraud his way to being “gig chad”. Lol at you, you compare some low class Instagram frauder to a professional supermodel in the business for over 25 years now:lul:
Then find one good frontal candid of him

Tyler mogs Broderick too and Tyler is like 6.75 maybe . Clearly much better lower third even if I ignore pheno

Broderick mogs unironically face wise, Tyler mogs overall cuz height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
Hexum annihilates Cavill. Not even joking
Cavill doesn’t have negative canthal tilt, doesn’t have sloped outward teeth. And people calling him out for his hairline are coping hard. Cavill has a more goo looking chin too

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees