Who is Cristiano Ronaldo?

They are equal in terms of difficulty. Obviously WC is slightly more prestigious. Copa is just 3 teams basically. Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay.
NO WAY U ACTUALLT THINK the euros and World Cup are the same level😭😭what a retard even Ronaldo disagrees himself

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I’m not going to argue anymore. You say nothing of substance.

Besides, Ronaldo had the more successful career, made more money, looks better, taller and dated better chicks than Messi.

Overall he lifemogs too
ok what do u have to say about Messi vs prem top 6 VS Ronaldo I’d love for a ronaldo fan to explain that one

• JFL
ok what do u have to say about Messi vs prem top 6 VS Ronaldo I’d love for a ronaldo fan to explain that one
Man U was shit when he joined with a shit manager. If he joined City or Liverpool, it would’ve been a different story.

Barca had a stacked team that gave Messi the ball at every chance due to their amazing midfield

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
NO WAY U ACTUALLT THINK the euros and World Cup are the same level😭😭what a retard even Ronaldo disagrees himself
They are the same difficulty after the Rof16 fool. WC has a bunch of fluff that gets filtered until the QF. After that, only elite teams are left.

• +1
Anyways, I think the golden ball should’ve be capped to 3max. That why so many amazing players would still get recognised.

• JFL
They are the same difficulty after the Rof16 fool. WC has a bunch of fluff that gets filtered until the QF. After that, only elite teams are left.
It’s not because a higher quality of European teams can enter to begin with rather than the euros which always has teams like Norway, Ukraine and Romania in it ts don’t slide at the World Cup😭😭

Anyways, I think the golden ball should’ve be capped to 3max. That why so many amazing players would still get recognised.
Aka Cope for Messi being the greatest

• JFL
Man U was shit when he joined with a shit manager. If he joined City or Liverpool, it would’ve been a different story.

Barca had a stacked team that gave Messi the ball at every chance due to their amazing midfield
before he came back to the prem Messi still had a better ratio to games per goal and stats so that’s completely cope, and 2009 vs Uniteds prime arguably (after the treble) Messi showed levels and was given the 4th 10/10 ever

• JFL
wsada is a zesty ahh

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
dnr

mogged by this Argie manlet btw :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1