Who is doing OMAD right now? and beside weight loss have you noticed any other benefit?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
more energy, motivation? maybe hair, skin, glow? face? :unsure:

bad mood, dry mouth, always hungry, wanna drink soda asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I am. Killed my libido/urge to masturbate but that's a good thing imo. Also became very aware of how much and often people eat. Brekfast, lunch, dinner, countless of snacks here and there, high calorie beverages, beer... Fucking ridiculous what these fat fucks are doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wew.lad, datboijj, AutisticBeaner and 2 others

Trump shouldve freed larry the fuck who is u gdk at the dooror

just get anorexia

I did omad , had diarrhea in the beginning, now I'm only 20/4. Can't really consume all calories with just one meal /1 hour....

Also there is a study on guinea pigs mentioning collagen loss after a 24 fast and even more on prolonged fasting :

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3980462/

Can't find any more studies about collagen decrease in other animals.

Last edited:
I am doing 48s.

I am. Killed my libido/urge to masturbate but that's a good thing imo. Also became very aware of how much and often people eat. Brekfast, lunch, dinner, countless of snacks here and there, high calorie beverages, beer... Fucking ridiculous what these fat fucks are doing
Thats a bad thing. Low T symptoms

No, it's not. When you undereat or don't eat at all your body will decrease its sex-drive in order to focus on finding food. Your testosterone doesn't actually go down.

If you are fat:

Arousal isn't only about muh T. When you fast or eat less, your body prioritizes saving energy for survival over reproduction. It's also psychological. There are a million things more important to me in my life than squirting my seed somewhere. I wouldn't want to pass on my subhuman genes anyway, so what's the point in obsessing over such an overrated activity with the sole aim of passing on your DNA?