who is doing this?

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert

Soccer star Jaelene Daniels is forced out of North Carolina Courage's game against Washington Spirit after REFUSING to wear a Pride jersey - five years after missing a US Women's National Team game for the same reason

Jaelene Daniels misses North Carolina Courage's game after REFUSING to wear a Pride jersey

wearing pride flag has become mandatory, otherwise you get blacklisted and your career is over. how did it come to this? :unsure:

REVEALED: Woke billionaire pushing revisionist history of Jefferson and Monticello made his money exploiting loophole in Alaska that took advantage of indigenous people

But some say the restorations have 'recast the presidents as sinister racists while downplaying their accomplishments'

Some complained that the 'woke' tour guides at the historical landmarks reduced the ex-presidents to villainous slave owners

who is this rubenstein person pushing racial division? :unsure:

this is very hard to figure out, i can't tell who is behind this

@ConspiracyTheory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SchizoAutism, OldRooster, Yliaster and 1 other person
Based

Shoutout to her for not being a conformist and tolerating bs

NWSLAJM061520227

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and OldRooster

wearing pride flag has become mandatory, otherwise you get blacklisted and your career is over. how did it come to this? :unsure:
It is women's soccer. That isn't a career, she probably doesn't even get paid beyond padding expenses, the top paid player in the WNBA makes like $350,000/year. It is just an activity women do to get their egos stroked, or try to get an advertising gig, "muh I'm a professional athlete, girl power!" And she is an ugly black girl, so no endorsement opportunities for her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri
It is women's soccer. That isn't a career, she probably doesn't even get paid beyond padding expenses, the top paid player in the WNBA makes like $350,000/year. It is just an activity women do to get their egos stroked, or try to get an advertising gig, "muh I'm a professional athlete, girl power!" And she is an ugly black girl, so no endorsement opportunities for her.
sounds like you are behind the times, friendo

U.S. Soccer Federation and women’s team announce equal pay deal: ‘This is truly a historic moment’​

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
sounds like you are behind the times, friendo

U.S. Soccer Federation and women’s team announce equal pay deal: ‘This is truly a historic moment’​

That is for the US national/Olympic team. That has nothing to do with the league she is in.

• +1
Reactions: dat feel
That is for the US national/Olympic team. That has nothing to do with the league she is in.
right, i thought it was at the club level already. they'll probably soon push for more money at the league level

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
1863612E 224B 41E8 A721 E069C2D3BB87

I’m not saying for sure it’s the Jews, but….
DC0D18C2 C1F3 4A5B B84E E519520723A1

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back