Who is going to do customar glabellar/brow ridge implant?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
https://lookism.net/Thread-The-brow-and-glabella

At the end of 2020 I'm going to Eppley to do it+ infraorbital rim + probably also lateral orbital rim.
Who also want to do it and when?
I already had a bad rhino, I would apreciate if someone of you do it before me, as an human guinea pig.

And also comment this result

Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x231.jpg

Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-oblique-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

The side profile improved a lot . But tell me what do you think of the 3/4, does it look fake?
Now i send him a mail asking to show me more results, I hope he will reply

Attachments

• Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x231.jpg
    Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x231.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-oblique-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-oblique-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, N I H I I L, kota and 1 other person
looks too primitive tbh. something like this would be ideal:

Yes I need this. Please share more photos if he sends you any, cuz the one you posted is the only one I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What went wrong with your rhino?

Me. already consulted him.
Any questions?

this would save many men

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Nobody96
Me. already consulted him.
Any questions?
U consulted online? Did he show you any more pics of his brow results? How do you judge the results? Okish or his implants were too hight (dolphin effect)? Implant+operation Is like 8k in total?

U consulted online? Did he show you any more pics of his brow results? How do you judge the results? Okish or his implants were too hight (dolphin effect)? Implant+operation Is like 8k in total?
Yes
No, he only does in person

Yes on the price

I might perhaps be getting one when I’m older. Not any time soon though.

pretty sure there is a german surgeon that does these implants but don't remember his name tbh
Eppley charges 13k for glabella and 20k for browridge implant

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
pretty sure there is a german surgeon that does these implants but don't remember his name tbh
Eppley charges 13k for glabella and 20k for browridge implant
did you asked him that? if it's true than he can go to fuck off

I have this problem, aka flat glabella.

People make the mistake of going straight for whole brow ridge implants/fillers, when really only the infra-glabellar crease (nasofrontal angle) matters for aesthetics.

Bone smashing is a possibility, but takes time.

A solution can be infra-glabellar hyaluronic fillers, however it's high risk because of the nerve being straight in the middle.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
I have a great browbridge but i'm cursed with the worst eye area you could have ever seen
severe bilaterall ptosis, bulging eyes, negative canthal tilt, non existent undereye support

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11406