who is going to get infraorbital rim implants in the next 3 months?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
I have 2 friends that got malar-infraorbital rim implants recently, both results are very good. I can't post their photos.
One got them in rome, PEEK material, for 12k euro. The second one got them in washington DC, for 7-8k usd,
I want to get them soon (btw I'm only interested in infraorbitals, I don't want to change cheekbones)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss, tyronelite, oatmeal and 1 other person
Lol what kind of friends do u have? Mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 12146 and 6 others
my friends made fun of me for getting septo/rhinoplasty because i shouldn't be insecure about my literally deformed nose

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, 11gaijin, LebenistneHure and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Could you provide the surgeon name in rome? I am searching for a good io. rim implant surgeon in europe. Would be very nice.
Did your friends also combined the implants with canthoplasty or any other eye surgery?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Stevensmithgerard
not in three months but eventually

hmm i looked at his instagram. He does rhinos and all kinds of surgeries.
I would like to get surgery from a occuplastic only expert.
So seems like taban is still the only one worldwide.
Single handedly made kylie jenner and bella hadid gigagillionaires

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
hmm i looked at his instagram. He does rhinos and all kinds of surgeries.
I would like to get surgery from a occuplastic only expert.
So seems like taban is still the only one worldwide.
slayerino is trolling you

Thousands of users and no one want to do the most important surgery soon? I'm really disappointed

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Artemide
Thousands of users and no one want to do the most important surgery soon? I'm really disappointed
you need go to eppley because he can give you lateral orbital rim implant with the infraorbital rim

you need a custom one because it will vertically augment the rim.

off the shelf ones will provide a lot of anterior projection but very minimal vertical augmentation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
I have 2 friends that got malar-infraorbital rim implants recently, both results are very good. I can't post their photos.
One got them in rome, PEEK material, for 12k euro. The second one got them in washington DC, for 7-8k usd,
I want to get them soon (btw I'm only interested in infraorbitals, I don't want to change cheekbones)
who is the DC surgeon?

my friends made fun of me for getting septo/rhinoplasty because i shouldn't be insecure about my literally deformed nose
Your nose looked fine..

you need go to eppley because he can give you lateral orbital rim implant with the infraorbital rim

you need a custom one because it will vertically augment the rim.

off the shelf ones will provide a lot of anterior projection but very minimal vertical augmentation.
Why does it have to go lateral..... Isn’t infra orbital enough ? Wont it make your eyes look narrower. Not sure how lateral implants look like after

You don't want people to ascend. He's the créme de la créme, the best that Italy can offer.
Whatever bro, go to Pallaoro if you like him.

You don't want people to ascend. He's the créme de la créme, the best that Italy can offer.
IMG 20210201 185844

This nose look bad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Slayerino
I'll get them in the next two years definitely, as soon as I get out of uni and get a job.

was rome with pagnoni?

Do you know if Jaw Implant out of PEEK material are possible? F. e. chin implant or gonial angle implants.

Checked his instagram, its not an isolated case, he gives many ppl way too small noses than ideal. Guy also looks like he is ca. 99 years old, I mean the motoric functions of old ppl arent the best anymore, I would never chose a surgeon that is like 120 years old and has shaky hands etc.

Also he seems to give the majority of patients a standard nose, one looks like another with a few exceptions.

Dont go to ancent surgeons guys, not only are they USUALLY out of touch with what kind of noses are aesthetical and natural looking nowadays, their motoric function isnt the best anymore and their memory is also not the best anymore. He mightve promised someone a particular nose shape, but at the end went ahead to do the type of nose he gave everyone basically.

look at this lol, it is way too small for her, even if she wished it like that, a normal blackpilled surgeon would talk her out of that:

143328354_320601012703670_8552829341461776344_n.jpg
146521252_4121372457896085_5266518989047200758_n.jpg
140581715_252911679548498_6766518665927009655_n.jpg

What is this shit FFS! The last one clearly already has a too small nose, what he did was basically nuke her nosebridge completely and gave her almost asian tier 404 nosebridge. He shouldve lifted the tip up, instead of pushing the nosebridge lower. This guy is fkn retarded ngl and has absolutely ZERO fkn aesthetical sense.

Yes IT IS harder to lift the nose bridge, than make it lower, you need to work with rib cartillage etc., but that would be the correct aesthetic way.

Also the before / after pictures he shows is kinda flawed I think he does it intentionally, because the noses look better when a person is layong on their back, rather than standing straight. This MF is frauding the before / after pictures rly hard. Im sure if those ppl stood straight and you could see their side view and front view, most noses would look even worse!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 6512
I’ll get them in a few years. Probably in two or three or so.

Checked his instagram, its not an isolated case, he gives many ppl way too small noses than ideal. Guy also looks like he is ca. 99 years old, I mean the motoric functions of old ppl arent the best anymore, I would never chose a surgeon that is like 120 years old and has shaky hands etc.

Also he seems to give the majority of patients a standard nose, one looks like another with a few exceptions.

Dont go to ancent surgeons guys, not only are they USUALLY out of touch with what kind of noses are aesthetical and natural looking nowadays, their motoric function isnt the best anymore and their memory is also not the best anymore. He mightve promised someone a particular nose shape, but at the end went ahead to do the type of nose he gave everyone basically.

look at this lol, it is way too small for her, even if she wished it like that, a normal blackpilled surgeon would talk her out of that:

143328354_320601012703670_8552829341461776344_n.jpg
146521252_4121372457896085_5266518989047200758_n.jpg
140581715_252911679548498_6766518665927009655_n.jpg

What is this shit FFS! The last one clearly already has a too small nose, what he did was basically nuke her nosebridge completely and gave her almost asian tier 404 nosebridge. He shouldve lifted the tip up, instead of pushing the nosebridge lower. This guy is fkn retarded ngl and has absolutely ZERO fkn aesthetical sense.

Yes IT IS harder to lift the nose bridge, than make it lower, you need to work with rib cartillage etc., but that would be the correct aesthetic way.

Also the before / after pictures he shows is kinda flawed I think he does it intentionally, because the noses look better when a person is layong on their back, rather than standing straight. This MF is frauding the before / after pictures rly hard. Im sure if those ppl stood straight and you could see their side view and front view, most noses would look even worse!
Yeah that surgeon is terrible

Yeah that surgeon is terrible
Just did a morph on the first woman Ive linked above:

This is what result she should have gotten:

Final01

This is what she got instead, basically a dwarf tier nose that looks like a nose a child would have:

Final02

This surgeon is fkn terrible. Some rhinoplasties were good as far as Ive seen on insta, but the majority- he gave ppl way too small noses. Ppl who ever is reading this- beware of surgeons who tend to give ppl too small noses, Ive seen some turkish surgeons who do it too- their create noses that look like some giga recessed human embryo-resembling noses.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 6512
How good are the results compared to online pics ?

When my Italian friends say "go to pallaoro, they are trolling you. They think this is funny.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Infraorbital rim implants definantly on the to do list, but have to moneymaxx first.

View attachment 968532

This is what she got instead, basically a dwarf tier nose that looks like a nose a child would have:

View attachment 968534

This surgeon is fkn terrible. Some rhinoplasties were good as far as Ive seen on insta, but the majority- he gave ppl way too small noses. Ppl who ever is reading this- beware of surgeons who tend to give ppl too small noses, Ive seen some turkish surgeons who do it too- their create noses that look like some giga recessed human embryo-resembling noses.
tbh i dont think the relation of the nasal tip projection compared to the saggital projection of the upper part looks very good in your morph

tbh i dont think the relation of the nasal tip projection compared to the saggital projection of the upper part looks very good in your morph

Honestly this is a bad source picture to work with, it is warped, because it is some print on the wall, I had to rotate it and try to flatten it as much as possible. If I had a proper side picture I wouldve created a perfect nose for her.

Also this "nasal tip deprojection" is fkn horse shit, even in the article this Gew doctor writes:

A great majority of nose jobs do not require deprojection of the nasal tip.

Also he ruined her nose tbh. She had a VERY small nose already and he made it even smaller. It didn't NEED to be made smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!! A blackpilled doctor who understands aesthetics would have talked her out of making her nose even smaller, it looks almost comical!

Heres what kind of nose he gave her:

DeprojectionRhino185LateralBefore
DeprojectionRhino185LateralAfter

The proportion of her new nose is completely retarded, she looks like a 3 year old, whose facial features are still underdeveloped.

Heres what she actually NEEDED to be done to her nose: nosetip slightly RAISED up (not lowered!!!!!!!!!!!). I raised her nosetip by 2-3 millimeters and took away like 1 millimeter from her nosebridge around the middle of the nose to balance the nose out and make it look harmonic. By NO means did she need a significant lowering of her nose bridge, that she got from that moron doctor.

Index01
DeprojectionRhino185LateralBefore after03
heres what she got instead:

These doctors are giga bluepilled morons usually not understanding facial aesthetics properly, like what size of nose fits what type of face etc. In my morph she got an extremely feminine, natural looking nose, without actually the need to make the nose smaller.

Most of the time its actually COUNTER PRODUCTIVE and simply not AESTHETIC looking if the surgeon gives the apatien a SMALLER nose. ITs just plain wrong!

Last edited:

View attachment 968532

View attachment 968534

Sorry but your morph looks weird. The tip of here nose is much too long.
Same for the second morph, the nose looks too much forward projected compared to the other face proportions.

Sorry but your morph looks weird. The tip of here nose is much too long.
Same for the second morph, the nose looks too much forward projected compared to the other face proportions.
Ok greycel, here is the morph without lifting her nose tip:

Index01
Index02
alternatively slightly less rounded nose bridge (more straightness at nose bridge):
Index03

here is what she got instead:

Instead the doctor shortened her nose bridge vertically like a moron that he is, that resulted in a way too round nose tip and the angle between the philtrum and the lower nose septum is way too big, it looks more upturned, not aesthetical.

Last edited:
most rhinoplasty surgeons are clueless morons, he shouldve never agreed to shorten and shrink her nose like that.

original - ideal - bad result by non blackpilled gew doctor

Index01
Index03
DeprojectionRhino185LateralAfter02

It’s on my list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
i am getting a modified lefort 3 instead

what surgeons bro plz tell me

me i will get it in september