Who is higher SMV (for foids): Latina/lightskin pajeeta/MENA or northeast Asian?

Who is higher SMV (for foids)?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title.
  • Note that the term "Latina" for this poll EXCLUDES white Latinas, white-leaning Castizas and black Latinas.
    • It includes mulattas, mestizas, Indigenous Americans, Native-leaning Castizas and light-skinned Indo-Caribbeans.
  • Northeast Asian also includes Siberian and some Central Asians.
@HeightPilledum @Wallenberg @popped

EDIT: Already suspected brown and blackcels would be heavily biased towards the former.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and HeightPilledum
@Graham

IMO Northeast Asians/HAPAs are higher SMV for white, white-passing and Asian people, and the light ethnics are higher SMV for brown and black people. Since white people make up the majority of the West, I voted northeast Asian and HAPA.

Of the categories mentioned, I like northeast Asian, HAPA, MENA, some Latina.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18522 and Graham
Anyone saying NEA foids just has a fetish for child like doll/hentai.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, KING REIDYZ, NateJacobs and 7 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
Title.
"Latina" excludes racially white and racially black Latinas.
first category is stupid. latinas dont smell bad and have mustaches like mena and pjeetas

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and HeightPilledum
Anyone saying NEA foids just has a fetish for child like doll/hentai.
first category is stupid. latinas dont smell bad and have mustaches like mena and pjeetas
Here's my opinion

Latina/lightskin Pajeeta/MENA is higher smv for brown ethnics and black people
Northeast Asian/HAPA is higher SMV for Asians, whites or white-passing people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and LampPostPrime
Didn't dating app studies show that the most desired race for women was East Asian?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goo25, Wallenberg, LampPostPrime and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Graham and HeightPilledum
In America, White men prefer East Asian women to Pajeetas, nigress and MENA women combined. This is a fact.

However, if we add Latrinx women, then the statistics get odd.

Latrinas are too large in numbers and their race characterization is extremely broad, so it's impossible to compare them to any other race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Didn't dating app studies show that the most desired race for women was East Asian?
Unsprisingly, browncels skewed the vote towards Latina/pajeeta/MENA.

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
GL women of the first category are universally more desired. But Weeaboos and JBWers like NEA women

8d0

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and Looks234
In America, White men prefer East Asian women to Pajeetas, nigress and MENA women combined. This is a fact.

However, if we add Latrinx women, then the statistics get odd.

Latrinas are too large in numbers and their race characterization is extremely broad, so it's impossible to compare them to any other race.
If you see the poll, MENA/Pajeeta/Latina is winning. Most of these users are brown.
I like MENA, some Latina and northeast Asian

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Latinas are foggers although I prefer cute Japanese honorary Aryan waifus

GL women of the first category are universally more desired.
Why?
But Weeaboos and JBWers like NEA women
Why?
Here's my opinion

Latina/lightskin Pajeeta/MENA is higher smv for brown ethnics and black people
Northeast Asian/HAPA is higher SMV for Asians, whites or white-passing people

That doesn't mean they have high SMV. That's just an extension of Juggernaut theory, where unattractive women get the most likes on OLD because men think they have a chance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, Xangsane and exo
That doesn't mean they have high SMV. That's just an extension of Juggernaut theory, where unattractive women get the most likes on OLD because men think they have a chance.
Well you're brown so you're gonna be biased towards light ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
latina
light skin females

SEA females > EA females

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, optimisticzoomer, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Yes, but fetishization of Northeast Asians is relegated to a specific type of white dude meanwhile Latinas (and dark haired women with light skin like the category would suggest) are more universally desired by all races

You're fucking retarded

NEAs use 1000 skin products to obtain porcelain skin (their natural tone is yellow), and you specified that only latinas/pajeetas/menas who aren't white passing count and people still voted for the brown women and you're still offended because you're a little cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes, but fetishization of Northeast Asians is relegated to a specific type of white dude
Tell that to Cameron Porras (who is himself Latinojeet)
meanwhile Latinas (and dark haired women with light skin like the category would suggest) are more universally desired by all races
Note that Latina for this poll EXCLUDES white Latinas, white-leaning Castizas and black Latinas.
It includes mulattas, mestizas, Indigenous Americans, Native-leaning Castizas and light-skinned Indo-Caribbeans.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You're fucking retarded
Note that Latina for this poll EXCLUDES white Latinas, white-leaning Castizas and black Latinas.
It includes mulattas, mestizas, Indigenous Americans, Native-leaning Castizas and light-skinned Indo-Caribbeans.

NEAs use 1000 skin products to obtain porcelain skin (their natural tone is yellow), and you specified that only latinas/pajeetas/menas who aren't white passing count and people still voted for the brown women and you're still offended because you're a little cuck
I mean my GF is MENA mixed with black and passes as mulatta/lightskin JFL. But I like squishy women too.

Tell that to Cameron Porras (who is himself Latinojeet)
Well, for the most part.
I still stand by my point.

I mean my GF is MENA mixed with black and passes as mulatta/lightskin JFL. But I like squishy women too.
1. Your gf doesn't exist outside your imagination

2. Most people don't have any interest in muh neotenous gooks, that's life.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
1. Your gf doesn't exist outside your imagination

2. Most people don't have any interest in muh neotenous gooks, that's life.
Cameron Porras on suicide alert

Yet you'd be the first to say studies show that Asian men are the least attractive it's over for Asian men.
I don't think I've ever linked any studies on this website outside of one autistic argument with clouder long ago.

Asian genes are more dominant which is why Hapas tend to look full asian, he's gonna make ER 2.0 if he has a kid with one

Asian genes are more dominant which is why Hapas tend to look full asian, he's gonna make ER 2.0 if he has a kid with one
he's Latinojeet so IDK if the kid would be an ER.

I don't think I've ever linked any studies on this website outside of one autistic argument with clouder long ago.

Northeast Asians obviously.

• +1
Title.
  • Note that the term "Latina" for this poll EXCLUDES white Latinas, white-leaning Castizas and black Latinas.
    • It includes mulattas, mestizas, Indigenous Americans, Native-leaning Castizas and light-skinned Indo-Caribbeans.
  • Northeast Asian also includes Siberian and some Central Asians.

EDIT: Already suspected brown and blackcels would be heavily biased towards the former.
Why are you using formal terms for races and only use a disparaging for South Asian women? 😡

• So Sad
You're fucking retarded

They are naturally white-passing skincolorwise, indoors they are yellow. I notice the same with MENAs, where they are pale in natural lightning but yellow in indoors lightning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 18522 and exo
all deathniks

Why for both, how would you describe their looks levels and phenos?
Screen Shot 2023 08 12 at 62849 PM

She gets harmonymogged and eyecolormogged hard. Looks like a low class Asian bimbo cause of those lip injections tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back