Who is Lefty Rankin?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
Can everyone help me understand this man? I’d like to know everything

@Lefty Rankin who do you work for?

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, not__cel, murdah and 4 others
I'm a cook at a Chinese restaurant since September 2021. Was an English teacher in China for the most part before that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, not__cel, noobs and 7 others
a og

someone with an actual unique perspective

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, emo, murdah and 3 others
I'm a cook at a Chinese restaurant since September 2021. Was an English teacher in China for the most part before that.
How old are you? Are you married? How did you find the blackpill and what is your perspective on it?

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Jova and Lefty Rankin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Clqs, Lidian and 4 others
I thought it was Rupert pukin

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Lefty Rankin and nword49
Supposedly he's the only user here who has a kid and is married

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Clqs, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Can you give me money for ozempic I have a 5.75 PSL mulatto life ahead of me plz saar
ozempic is cope

dnp or clen matey

• +1
Reactions: nword49, incel194012940, murdah and 3 others
ozempic is cope

dnp or clen matey
Download

Okay so can I have DNP delivered to my doorstep plz saar this is me I need to be 5.5+ PSL plz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, overtier1011, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Can everyone help me understand this man? I’d like to know everything

@Lefty Rankin who do you work for?
He has a wife

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Lefty Rankin and nword49
He’s @Jamesothy u faggot

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jova and Lefty Rankin
How old are you? Are you married? How did you find the blackpill and what is your perspective on it?
I'll be 37 in November. Yes I'm married. Been married almost six years now, and have a three year old boy.

I never really found the blackpill. I'm an old school redpiller. Not what the redpill has become. I believe in being stubborn, selfish, and uninhibited as a man. I believe in that, because it's my nature and it has always worked for me. People might try it and write it off as garbage, but that's only because they never did it right. Probably because they lacked independence of outcome and their desperation that they thought was well hidden still managed to seep through. Girls are extremely wired to pick up on that sort of thing. I think of myself as a gangster that never got into the life of crime. Many people might like to think of themselves that way too, but most of them aren't being honest.

Whether they're better looking than me or not I can't say I've ever felt "mogged" by another man. Maybe when I was in middle school and in the first stages of puberty.

My perspective on the blackpill is kind of the way I look at certain martial arts, like Aikido or Wing Chung. It can hold true for a person but it doesn't have to be. It's ultimately inhibiting when up against someone who knows how to fight/how to be attractive, but doesn't adhere to it themselves.

My goal has always been long term seduction and keeping the relationships I've got going on securely under my thumb. That's much more difficult than quick pick-ups because time is a woman's game and they'll always try and get control whether they mean to or not. Growing up I witnessed my father get whittled down by my mother. In my first memories during the early 90's he was a confident Chad. Now he's a shell of his former self. A slave to my mother in every respect.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Jova
I'll be 37 in November. Yes I'm married. Been married almost six years now, and have a three year old boy.

I never really found the blackpill. I'm an old school redpiller. Not what the redpill has become. I believe in being stubborn, selfish, and uninhibited as a man. I believe in that, because it's my nature and it has always worked for me. People might try it and write it off as garbage, but that's only because they never did it right. Probably because they lacked independence of outcome and their desperation that they thought was well hidden still managed to seep through. Girls are extremely wired to pick up on that sort of thing. I think of myself as a gangster that never got into the life of crime. Many people might like to think of themselves that way too, but most of them aren't being honest.

Whether they're better looking than me or not I can't say I've ever felt "mogged" by another man. Maybe when I was in middle school and in the first stages of puberty.

My perspective on the blackpill is kind of the way I look at certain martial arts, like Aikido or Wing Chung. It can hold true for a person but it doesn't have to be. It's ultimately inhibiting when up against someone who knows how to fight/how to be attractive, but doesn't adhere to it themselves.

My goal has always been long term seduction and keeping the relationships I've got going on securely under my thumb. That's much more difficult than quick pick-ups because time is a woman's game and they'll always try and get control whether they mean to or not. Growing up I witnessed my father get whittled down by my mother. In my first memories during the early 90's he was a confident Chad. Now he's a shell of his former self. A slave to my mother in every respect.
A very unique perspective on things.

What would you say to all the virgin incels, from your own personal experiences and cultivated beliefs, who cannot seem to get girlfriends, and swear that the reason they don't "slay" or get laid is because they haven't gotten Lefort 3 yet

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Costcosuperstore and Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 1 other person
But the mcchicken tastes so good
Fast for 16 hours and then have a large 2000 calorie meal from McDonald's or whatever

Also chik fil a sandwich mogs McChicken

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Fast for 16 hours and then have a large 2000 calorie meal from McDonald's or whatever

Also chik fil a sandwich mogs McChicken
What would you rate me facially right now and my estimated potential based off the pic

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Jova and ilovetakis
What would you rate me facially right now and my estimated potential based off the pic
Rn is hard to rate since you got a bunch of fat but your potential is very high

Chadlite+ depending on height

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jova and nword49
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jova
Holy shit brah

Stop eating right now
You CANNOT afford to be fat
Lose the weight g you'd be chad
I'm just talking about facial aesthetics though. I already know I'd be above average overall when lean

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mkhzee, Jova and Maalik
A very unique perspective on things.

What would you say to all the virgin incels, from your own personal experiences and cultivated beliefs, who cannot seem to get girlfriends, and swear that the reason they don't "slay" or get laid is because they haven't gotten Lefort 3 yet
me I would say they are very High IQ blackpilled kids

• +1
Reactions: Jova and nword49
I'm just talking about facial aesthetics though. I already know I'd be above average overall when lean
Hard to estimate rn but I can see chadlite or higher depending on bones

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and Jova
I've been socially isolated by my parents, sub5 and at the bottom 10% since 11. I'm a truecel
That cause people cant see u from down here

KYS Tallcel

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Why. What are your failos
Big nose and extremely prominent cheekbones that are wide as fuck compared to my forehead, the bloat accentuates my failos because my skull is wide so the bloat makes it seem worse, my chin and maxilla are also somewhat "recessed" but that's only because of my phenotype

I have okay forward growth. I can show you completely unfrauded pictures of me in PMs I took a while ago at my absolute lowest if you'd like

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and Jova
Big nose and extremely prominent cheekbones
Same for me lol. My bitemporal is still ideal but my cheekbones are very prominent

Lucky me i get hollows at 18-20% tho, i’m assuming you’ll be the same

Downside is, my jaw is a little narrow numerically, alone it isnt, but with my cheekbones its narrow when untrained

And my nose is wide asf too

• +1
Same for me lol. My bitemporal is still ideal but my cheekbones are very prominent

Lucky me i get hollows at 18-20% tho, i’m assuming you’ll be the same

Downside is, my jaw is a little narrow numerically, alone it isnt, but with my cheekbones its narrow when untrained

And my nose is wide asf too
You're actually talking about something other than big sweaty hard veiny cocks for once

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Jova and ShawarmaFilth
You're actually talking about something other than big sweaty hard veiny cocks for once
Havent talked about penis in a while ngl

But as i said, rn i’m about 17% bf and cheeks are clearly hollow when i’m not bloated

• +1
Havent talked about penis in a while ngl

But as i said, rn i’m about 17% bf and cheeks are clearly hollow when i’m not bloated
My cheeks are hollow at like 26% in good lighting, do u still rate urself high ltn-low mtn facially

Also is ur dumbass still coming to Fl

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Jova and ShawarmaFilth
My cheeks are hollow at like 26% in good lighting,
Yeah when i was 25% i had slight hollows in good lighting

Ur nowhere near 26% btw ur easily pushing low 30s just based off ur face
do u still rate urself high ltn-low mtn facially
Yes maybe mtn now in good lighting, but again 80% of facial gains are below 15%
Also is ur dumbass still coming to Fl
In a couple months i hope depends on my parents

• +1
Reactions: nword49