Who is Lefty Rankin?

• So Sad
Reactions: nword49
He looks like a big boned 29% u look 35%
How did I allow myself to be this fat smh all this genetic potential to be great and I’m a lardass mentally masturbating and rotting on incel forums all day

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
  • So Sad
It is really bad lol
Yeah dude ur facial fat deposits unironically look like a my 600 pound life face fat deposit i’m not even tryna be funny

• +1
It is really bad lol

• JFL
Yeah dude ur facial fat deposits unironically look like a my 600 pound life face fat deposit i’m not even tryna be funny
Idk what even happened bro

• +1
Me in 15 years if I don’t start now
Yeah bro gl my boy unironically its gonna take a solid 1.5-2 years to get to 10-12%

Gotta start now

• +1
Yeah bro gl my boy unironically its gonna take a solid 1.5-2 years to get to 10-12%

Gotta start now
Ik this sounds retarded but can u give me some really simple advice ik all I have to do is workout and eat less and more protein and whatever but can u just give me some simple pointers

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and ShawarmaFilth
Ik this sounds retarded but can u give me some really simple advice ik all I have to do is workout and eat less and more protein and whatever but can u just give me some simple pointers
Buy a food scale, use myfitnesspal, weigh all ur food and count calories

If ur going out to eat, get either nothing, or something easy to count, such as sunny side up eggs, 1 egg = 70 cals + 100 cals of oil/butter

If u cant get smth simple, always heavily overestimate

• +1

This the best food scale

Also as for protien and shit, literally just eat ur pounds of muscle that you have, eat the grams of protien, ofc workout too

Mfs say u cant build muscle on a deficit, Which you easily can by eating ENOUGH protien

For example if ur 100 pounds, ur bf % is 50%

So

100 a 50% = 50

So you’d wanna aim between 35-50 grams of protien a day

Ofc bones and organs have weight so thats why i also said theres a range u dont have to eat exactly 50

• +1
I'm a cook at a Chinese restaurant since September 2021. Was an English teacher in China for the most part before that.
Why don't you just shut the eff up

Get freaky with me but I'm top
I’m 6’5” and my dick is massive so that’d be a weird dynamic. I am also 15 years old.

• +1
I’m 6’5” and my dick is massive so that’d be a weird dynamic. I am also 15 years old.
Buddy, why don't you just go back to bed

Have girls ever commented on ur size

• +1
Have girls ever commented on ur size
You have asked me this before. I take pictures because it looks nice and aesthetic, but my body is also very unattractive so that’s not something I do often. Girls over SC or whatever have made comments about it but the girl I lost my virginity to did not really say anything. She said something like “yeah that’s pretty big haha” and didn’t really say anything else, I don’t really think girls care about dick size as much as you think

• +1
You have asked me this before. I take pictures because it looks nice and aesthetic, but my body is also very unattractive so that’s not something I do often. Girls over SC or whatever have made comments about it but the girl I lost my virginity to did not really say anything. She said something like “yeah that’s pretty big haha” and didn’t really say anything else, I don’t really think girls care about dick size as much as you think
@ShawarmaFilth do you have a micropenis?

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns and Intheendiwillwin
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, puniteking and 1 other person
No i havent, is it worth watching?
Season 1 is really good bro. It’s visceral, very well thought out characters, it’s better than dexter imo. Please watch immediately if you’re into shows like dexter, sopranos, barry etc

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and AlbinoMaxxer
Season 1 is really good bro. It’s visceral, very well thought out characters, it’s better than dexter imo. Please watch immediately if you’re into shows like dexter, sopranos, barry etc
I’ll definitely check it out after i finish dexter. Dexter has some big shoes to feel, I doubt it’s better but maybe. Not trying to sound corny but i just relate to Dexter a lot so it’s become one of my all time favorites

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Intheendiwillwin and nword49
I’ll definitely check it out after i finish dexter. Dexter has some big shoes to feel, I doubt it’s better but maybe. Not trying to sound corny but i just relate to Dexter a lot so it’s become one of my all time favorites
You cannot say you relate to dexter without sounding corny but I agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
You cannot say you relate to dexter without sounding corny but I agree
No, seriously, the way he grew up and how it changed him is something i really relate to. I don’t have much emotion due to past life events

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, Intheendiwillwin and 1 other person
A very unique perspective on things.

What would you say to all the virgin incels, from your own personal experiences and cultivated beliefs, who cannot seem to get girlfriends, and swear that the reason they don't "slay" or get laid is because they haven't gotten Lefort 3 yet
Go out and change things drastically. Tramp for a year (live homeless), or go through Marine corps basic training only to piss the bed three nights in a row in the last week to get a medical discharge if you don't want to stay in. Get some experience by putting yourself through discomfort.

Adapting to discomfort smooths you out and builds character.

Character is what a man wants to develop. Not "personality". Women like personality, but only in their pets and gay friends.

And stop caring about what women like. Women or anything else. You should stamp out any need for other people's approval that you might have. Try to be equally indifferent to the praise and scorn of others. Stop caring.

And lastly, don't worry about having a social circle. They're more useless than not when it comes to getting girls.

A man with no friends can very easily find a wife or girlfriend. It's much harder though for a man with no enemies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nword49, AlbinoMaxxer and zurzolo
Go out and change things drastically. Tramp for a year (live homeless), or go through Marine corps basic training only to piss the bed three nights in a row in the last week to get a medical discharge if you don't want to stay in. Get some experience by putting yourself through discomfort.

Adapting to discomfort smooths you out and builds character.

Character is what a man wants to develop. Not "personality". Women like personality, but only in their pets and gay friends.

And stop caring about what women like. Women or anything else. You should stamp out any need for other people's approval that you might have. Try to be equally indifferent to the praise and scorn of others. Stop caring.

And lastly, don't worry about having a social circle. They're more useless than not when it comes to getting girls.

A man with no friends can very easily find a wife or girlfriend. It's much harder though for a man with no enemies.
Agree with everything besides living homeless jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns and Lefty Rankin
Agree with everything besides living homeless jfl
I've done it. Best experience of my life. Taught me what I'm made of when forced to live razer sharp. I know I can handle things when shit hits the fan, but before the experience I could only guess.

• +1