Who is looksmax user of the year?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
my vote goes to @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet, ballskin and 5 others
Imma just answer it for best user to create their acc in 2022 and I'd say @Brownmistake or @8PSLcel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
@forevergymcelling probably,as much I still think he's a larper,he's made the most consistently good threads this year out of anyone.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling probably,as much I still think he's a larper,he's made the most consistently good threads this year out of anyone.
What do you think I'm larping about?

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Imma just answer it for best user to create their acc in 2022 and I'd say @Brownmistake or @8PSLcel
nvm brownmistake made his acc dec 28 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17791
legit curly

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
@badg96

• +1
Reactions: gamma
@GypsyEyes but I think he’s an alt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
If he is then @wizard master

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 18603
@GetShrekt

why you ask

" :what: "

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
@GetShrekt

why you ask

" :what: "
glad you changed your gay af anime pfp , you little punk ass bitch

i might even unignore you stupid ass until i see you barking like a little bitch again

glad you changed your gay af anime pfp , you little punk ass bitch

i might even unignore you stupid ass until i see you barking like a little bitch again
you read all my posts anyway and respond to them so may as well just leave me ignored tbh

you read all my posts anyway and respond to them so may as well just leave me ignored tbh
i dont read them all, thats a cap

i dont read them all, thats a cap
you say as you continue reading and responding to my posts

stop pulling on the leash, you walk when i tell you to

you say as you continue reading and responding to my posts

stop pulling on the leash, you walk when i tell you to
i dont read your shit boy, there is 0 value from that . you are russian hater, a rusophobic. how could i read your threads? that not possible

i dont read your shit boy, there is 0 value from that . you are russian hater, a rusophobic. how could i read your threads? that not possible
ur still reading them :what:

Glad you're falling in line (y)

i will take you for a walk soon, maybe dog park if you're lucky
OMG I DONT EVEN READ THAT SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH

Most 2022cels are shit. Can't think of anyone of the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
:love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
probably some random greycel cus they actually looksmax lol

• +1
Depends on the criteria
Rotter of the year? @8PSLcel @Xangsane and @forevergymcelling are the finalists
Funniest users? i think @DwayneWhite55 clears that pretty easily
Most informative and helpful? @enchanted_elixir also clears that pretty easily
Ascender of the year? again @RabidRosaries clears (went from genuine subhuman to presentable MTN in like 5-6 months, pretty impressive)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
Depends on the criteria
Rotter of the year? @8PSLcel @Xangsane and @forevergymcelling are the finalists
Funniest users? i think @DwayneWhite55 clears that pretty easily
Most informative and helpful? @enchanted_elixir also clears that pretty easily
Ascender of the year? again @RabidRosaries clears (went from genuine subhuman to presentable MTN in like 5-6 months, pretty impressive)
actually @forevergymcelling isnt a finalist for that, he has the same amount of posts as me

@FailedNormieManlet is a peak user recently, informative posts and funny guy

even though he betrayed me today 😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
i could write lyrics better than this shit tbh :lul:

could never speak like him tho, mogger energy
this is a good song bro, it's going to be my entrance song for when I start fighting MMA

My vote goes to @8PSLcel :ogre:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
jfl you need a better song for that

you really tryna go pro?
not pro, I think I jumped onto the train too late for pro - unless it turns out I'm infertile or some shit then I could probably go pro in all seriousness. I just want to fight some local comps and win some belts in regional comps

SMESH for his biblical fuckup

• JFL
not pro, I think I jumped onto the train too late for pro - unless it turns out I'm infertile or some shit then I could probably go pro in all seriousness. I just want to fight some local comps and win some belts in regional comps
ill know if i can go pro by the time im 18

i think i can do it (boxing)

• +1
ill know if i can go pro by the time im 18

i think i can do it (boxing)
pro boxing is tough my guy, I got a friend who is a pro boxer, 2-0 record atm, he still has a full time job

• +1
pro boxing is tough my guy, I got a friend who is a pro boxer, 2-0 record atm, he still has a full time job
ill need to do online nomadism to have enough time and shit

ill use mike tyson style, same weight class will make my height somewhat advantageous if i learn to use the right style, like peekaboo style is good for it and mike used it to take advantage of his power and tight frame

• +1
ill need to do online nomadism to have enough time and shit

ill use mike tyson style, same weight class will make my height somewhat advantageous if i learn to use the right style, like peekaboo style is good for it and mike used it to take advantage of his power and tight frame
focus on the fundementals first, then worry about styles. My style for judo is ALWAYS changing, I used to mainly use hip throws, now I'm starting to use firemans carry and shoulder throws and trips more, you can't keep playing by one style. People can start predicting how you play, they start developing counters and you become predictable af, like for example everyone in my class knew I was going to go for big hip throws so they'd deny me the belt grip/waist grip. So I had to adjust and change my game, now I'm fighting from different grips and my opponents are always worried about my next move, they don't know what I will do.

Gotta be like water my nigga, become versatile and learn diff styles to counter, learn to fight unorthodox and orthodox so you can force your opponent to play from their weak side, etc. Fighting is a lot about strategies and smarts

• +1
focus on the fundementals first, then worry about styles. My style for judo is ALWAYS changing, I used to mainly use hip throws, now I'm starting to use firemans carry and shoulder throws and trips more, you can't keep playing by one style. People can start predicting how you play, they start developing counters and you become predictable af, like for example everyone in my class knew I was going to go for big hip throws so they'd deny me the belt grip/waist grip. So I had to adjust and change my game, now I'm fighting from different grips and my opponents are always worried about my next move, they don't know what I will do.

Gotta be like water my nigga, become versatile and learn diff styles to counter, learn to fight unorthodox and orthodox so you can force your opponent to play from their weak side, etc. Fighting is a lot about strategies and smarts
true

i want to be an aggresive monster innit, focus on sliding in for a powerful 100% punch with perfect leverage to knock nigga out cold

• JFL
true

i want to be an aggresive monster innit, focus on sliding in for a powerful 100% punch with perfect leverage to knock nigga out cold
maybe that might work. For me personally, I am a calculated fighter and do my moves carefully and try to give my opponent shit options. Rushing in and just throwing wildly = short gas tank