Never seen so many gatekeeping faggots anywhere else but in IT

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Lmao. StackOverFlow is a bunch of subhuman little faggots with a god and superiority complex who take out all their frustrations on noobies with valid questions.
Same goes for the vast majority of the online IT spaces.

@Squirtle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, <6PSLcel, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
This is so true. That community is filled with toxic assholes who think they are some kind of coding experts. Yes we get it Eugene you don't have a gf or friends and spend your day in your goon cave, writing codes for minimum wage to pay for your rent and save money for your hair transplant but there's no need to take out all the frustration of the pathetic life that you are living on kids who will later on life mog you death. Some people are not born to win..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Numb, Pierrot and 6 others
Lmao. StackOverFlow is a bunch of subhuman little faggots with a god and superiority complex who take out all their frustrations on noobies with valid questions.

@Squirtle
Yeah ngl many of the faggots there will ratio you if you ask a genuine question just b cause they find it stupid and easy. Small dick syndrome the site

Though in my exp I have had great responses cos I’m a sexy ass nigga

@Squirtle
side effects of ugliness on higher iq people

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
What are they gatekeeping? They legit just rage on women and see no way to ascend except hookers

What are they gatekeeping? They legit just rage on women and see no way to ascend except hookers
What I mean is that when you ask legit questions, they go at you full force and shoot you down suggesting "you are so stupid", "you should know", "google more". Like, bitch, shut the fcuk up. I would beat your incel ass up if you told me that irl. Little faggots

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Pierrot, robtical and 1 other person
Based and real thread

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and WeiWei
IT is filled with soyjak midwits this doesn’t surprise me, these types are the most condescending and yet most susceptible to the dunning krüger effect

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei

@Squirtle
nah man they think they came out of Mr robot or som😭 . Knowing some gay ass codes won’t make them anonimus or shit. In the end they are just fat incels with a hairline pushed up more than dick up their mom’s mouth.

Idk I don't code