Who is more likely to be a high fashion runway model in 2024?

Who is more likely to be a high fashion runway model in 2024?

• Total voters
Feminism fucked their brain but the Blackpills starting to transmit, but ive blocked them both, i dont want them to talk to me if i'll get rich af. they date normal dude, they dont even think about marriage tbh'
Or is it bc Chad doesn’t want them
Every capital is filled with people with peter syndrome, they think they are going to be the next rockstar, but they are just nobody at the end
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Do you see more women desperately wanting to be models and all that shit but can’t get what they want?

Why not?

And I thought people liked tall men

Are you sure he’s facially a chad or he’s just a tallcel with a ltn face
ultrachad, but failed his life.

mixed black and white very lightskin with blue eyes, he his legit 2Meter+++his size shoes is 54 its like 18? he get girls with no effort but mostly thick gal.

could be a basketball players when he was young denied it because lazy, could have been a model denied it because lazy.

he's a htn/chadlite rn, but if he speak too much he become a normie.

people hate beautiful people, if u got too much attention they'll hate you for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
ultrachad, but failed his life.
Jova. Did shit in school?
mixed black and white
Yup, stopped reading there jfl
very lightskin with blue eyes, he his legit 2Meter+++his size shoes is 54 its like 18? he get girls with no effort but mostly thick gal.
What races of women?
could be a basketball players when he was young denied it because lazy, could have been a model denied it because lazy.
So he’s just super unmotivated? Shit that’s a waste
he's a htn/chadlite rn, but if he speak too much he become a normie.
What does he say?
people hate beautiful people, if u got too much attention they'll hate you for no reason
Jova
Do you know any more chads?

Or is it bc Chad doesn’t want them

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Do you see more women desperately wanting to be models and all that shit but can’t get what they want?

being beautiful and RICH is a very rare combo, never met chad irl i've met rich dudes who mogged me bcuz money,
Jova. Did shit in school?

Yup, stopped reading there jfl

What races of women?

So he’s just super unmotivated? Shit that’s a waste

What does he say?

Jova
Do you know any more chads?

every race, thicc bitch like tallninja, funny the only race he didnt fucked was india he told me he dream about that, if he knew what looksmaxx would think about that XDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

he doesnt like white gal cuz they have brainrotten he pref latina,

he didnt understood he had life on easymode and he should have tryhard on that, now its too late it' just a random dude. he gets mogged cuz he is just a random busdriver, if a htn with charisma and a better position talk near to him, he's fucked when you are 30 money matters.

i know some rich tallfags but mostly they are monogame.

but irl chad is very rare,

• +1
being beautiful and RICH is a very rare combo, never met chad irl i've met rich dudes who mogged me bcuz money,
exactly but women love beautiful and rich (e.g. Vinnie Hacker) but those guys never settle down so stacies go for just rich more often
It's usually MTB that are chad hungry
every race, thicc bitch like tallninja, funny the only race he didnt fucked was india he told me he dream about that, if he knew what looksmaxx would think about that XDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
tbh pajeetas have shit bodies and faces and colouring JFL
he doesnt like white gal cuz they have brainrotten he pref latina,
agreed white foids these days are brainrotten
Latinas mog but their personalities can be trashy
he didnt understood he had life on easymode and he should have tryhard on that, now its too late it' just a random dude. he gets mogged cuz he is just a random busdriver, if a htn with charisma and a better position talk near to him, he's fucked when you are 30 money matters.
does he enjoy being a bus driver? He could be a lorry driver and make more
i know some rich tallfags but mostly they are monogame.
Monogame?
but irl chad is very rare,
yeah what I mean by chad is someone who looks model tier face wise. (a classic model, not these newgen models)

mtn/htn with money moggs chad/chadlite irl.
when you are at the club or whatever activies and you see someone spend tons of money and not giving a fuck and actually had fun.
this dude fuck us, thats where the bullshit about self confidence come.

"i want a men with confidence" ofc he is, he is rich af what he has to worry about fr??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
when you are at the club or whatever activies and you see someone spend tons of money and not giving a fuck and actually had fun.

"i want a men with confidence" ofc he is, he is rich af what he has to worry about fr??
All mtn fun streamers with millions
who do the balloon challenge and get mogged by chads with no money disprove this

exactly but women love beautiful and rich (e.g. Vinnie Hacker) but those guys never settle down so stacies go for just rich more often
It's usually MTB that are chad hungry

tbh pajeetas have shit bodies and faces and colouring JFL

agreed white foids these days are brainrotten
Latinas mog but their personalities can be trashy

does he enjoy being a bus driver? He could be a lorry driver and make more

Monogame?

yeah what I mean by chad is someone who looks model tier face wise. (a classic model, not these newgen models)

Monogame?

they are in couple with only one women, so they doesnt fuck tons of gal.

In Paris they are tons of model, most of them told me it's fun its pay well but u cant make a carrier with cuz its random, you really have to be a star to get selected at all show, when you reach 30 u rotten and a new gen come in.

plus these days everybody think they are model, i have a friend who likes photography/camera and shit, he photography gal who want to do their book agency, but its a trap to fuck them. its kind of working, but most of them are like mid lol.

yeah he could be a lorry driver but he doesnt want to cuz he is lazy, idk man he is weird. he hate bus driver because retards talk to him, especially the night tons of drunkfuck annoy him lol, bless his souls.

• +1
true

What do the chads end up doing (except that bus driver you talked about)?
who do the balloon challenge and get mogged by chads with no money disprove this
but the MTN streamers and rappers are the ones dating the stacies

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
if adin ross stop being a jester go offline, have great style, he legit mog everychad just by charismablackcards.

but kai and speed, need a whole big arc to looks civilized.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
What do the chads end up doing (except that bus driver you talked about)?

jobs who pays a lot, betabuxxx doesnt exists you need to tryhard. except if you born rich.

• +1
Monogame?

they are in couple with only one women, so they doesnt fuck tons of gal.
gotcha, this mogs tbh.
In Paris they are tons of model, most of them told me it's fun its pay well but u cant make a carrier with cuz its random, you really have to be a star to get selected at all show, when you reach 30 u rotten and a new gen come in.
Are these models typically GL or just alienmaxxed like Leon Dame?
plus these days everybody think they are model, i have a friend who likes photography/camera and shit, he photography gal who want to do their book agency, but its a trap to fuck them. its kind of working, but most of them are like mid lol.
yeah everyone is a model = foids.
A lot of them are very desperate to be models even the LTBs.
And what looks level was your photographer friend? I heard ironically they slay foids a lot jfl
yeah he could be a lorry driver but he doesnt want to cuz he is lazy, idk man he is weird. he hate bus driver because retards talk to him, especially the night tons of drunkfuck annoy him lol, bless his souls.
rip, he should become a lorry driver and wealthmog
why?
jobs who pays a lot, betabuxxx doesnt exists you need to tryhard. except if you born rich.
So they rot behind a desk?

Guy A probably mid mtn
Guy b strong cl
Guy c high mtn
Imo

• +1
shocked by results. i guess no good raters on org anymore.

• +1
Are these models typically GL or just alienmaxxed like Leon Dame?
they just tall, someone told me to be mannequin u have to be tall and have a flat forehead.

yeah everyone is a model = foids.
A lot of them are very desperate to be models even the LTBs.
And what looks level was your photographer friend? I heard ironically they slay foids a lot jfl
he his a high midtier normie, but he fucks when u go outside u have really better quality women, on app he only match ogre becky

rip, he should become a lorry driver and wealthmog

he is one of my bestfriend but fuck him tbh, he is a lost cause fr lol

So they rot behind a desk?

YES im a slave ATM, but i only come two days at work and most of my shit is done by chatgpt. so its okay slaving.

• +1
they just tall, someone told me to be mannequin u have to be tall and have a flat forehead.

he his a high midtier normie, but he fucks when u go outside u have really better quality women, on app he only match ogre becky

he is one of my bestfriend but fuck him tbh, he is a lost cause fr lol

YES im a slave ATM, but i only come two days at work and most of my shit is done by chatgpt. so its okay slaving.
and these are legit PSL chads?

and these are legit PSL chads?
htn chadlite maxxxed high paying bullshit jobs

true chads psl born rich, daddy will give him his empire but he is ultra rare

• +1
Both A and B would be models

Jova for them, and the world is against them?
yes and nah, being humble is the key.

you so sure about this generalization?
yes and no. if u are beautiful and you didnt find a way to capitalize on it before 30 (meaning before the new gen come) u just failed, idk if u considere a chad someone who is beautiful without the status, met tons of chads but actually broke, like good face and tall, really good body but broke af.

those dude get mogged when they cant afford shit at the bar.

i've met richcell too, the dude is just being rich, but 0 charisma he knows only how to talk about how is family is rich, but has 0 special talent. like man stfu.. u annoying, he rarely getting pussy cuz is personality is his parents.
sometimes there is dude who are in a high paying bullshit job too but doesnt know how to talk to girls cuz he is too nerdy about what he do.. stfu man, nobody want to talk about work when we are outside and drunk! goofy AH.

but i know ONE just one, family of architecht, made a tons of house, he was really tall like 1m95 he ascended, he has like a cute ogre face, he's okay.

but to me he has all, Tall OK face, tons of money, and man i went to one of his house, its fuckin crazy.

But its my experience of life.