Who is the best looking man in terms of PSL/appeal?

jordan barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828 and jrdanmaxxing
The highest for both would either be Salludon or Alfredo Hernandez de La Cruz

Unironically Salludon look at this pic:

Who tf even looks like this. He looks beyond insanity tier in Candids
Incomprehensibly high in PSL (highest IMO of all time at peak, and even rn), and one of the highest appeal's.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Awan and thebuffdon690
Delon

• +1
Reactions: prince_
why would you ask this question to a bunch of basement dwelling incels, ask actual women who they find attractive, not men who think they know what a woman wants
And you think they will be honest 🤣🤣🤣 looks like your the basement dwelling incel in fact

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
The highest for both would either be Salludon or Alfredo Hernandez de La Cruz

Unironically Salludon look at this pic:
View attachment 2996053
Who tf even looks like this. He looks beyond insanity tier in Candids
Incomprehensibly high in PSL (highest IMO of all time at peak, and even rn), and one of the highest appeal's.
Bro I literally said a mix of everything Salludon is mostly PSL

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Hmm definitely a contender. I feel like he is too fitted into one niche though he doesn’t have universal appeal to a vast majority of ethnicities

• JFL
Bro I literally said a mix of everything Salludon is mostly PSL
He's so high in PSL compared to everybody else.. theres such a big difference betweeen him and Alfredo Hernandez de la Cruz too, that overall he is arguably the highest still.

• +1
Reactions: Awan
I’m talking about a mixture of PSL, high trust, appeal, someone like leonardio dicaprio fits that pretty well. Basically an upgraded pretty boy lmao

jordan barrett
MF said Jordan barret while he looks like an alien trying to intimate how a human looks like and failed miserably :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wowamat, nathan and thebuffdon690
I’m talking about a mixture of PSL, high trust, appeal, someone like leonardio dicaprio fits that pretty well. Basically an upgraded pretty boy lmao
@greycel

• +1
Ebbd42757d67add438fc8807881301fd

Vito Basso
7.5 psl

Title. Not just striking features but a mixture of striking features, high appeal, high aesthetics and high trust preferably.
SunilRichardson

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Tom Cruise in motion then
Yeh I agree. I’d say prime Tom welling or prime Henry cavil, or prime dicaprio are good ones

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Vito basso

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and thebuffdon690
He's so high in PSL compared to everybody else.. theres such a big difference betweeen him and Alfredo Hernandez de la Cruz too, that overall he is arguably the highest still.
de la cruz has everything salludon has but just a way better eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and thebuffdon690
What about incorporating elements of high trust ?
delisolla, hexum, bomer, maybe prime Gandy too but he was so striking in his prime it might throw off his trust

• +1
Reactions: F36
delisolla, hexum, bomer, maybe prime Gandy too but he was so striking in his prime it might throw off his trust
None of those guys are high trust

de la cruz has everything salludon has but just a way better eye area
No, from a PSL perspective anybody can see Salludon not only has better angularity (sharpness), bone mass and bone placement.. but also has a far better eye shape than de la cruz

The only thing de la Cruz is supposedly better than Salludon in, he is still worse.
The only thing de la Cruz is better than Salludon is in pheno (but very very close), and eye colour. Brutal limbal ring and eye colour mog

Salludon is quite literally over 0.3-0.4 PSL above De La Cuz
Bare in mind De La Cruz is in the second highest tier of PSL Icon. To be that high in PSL where it gets objectively harder and harder to mog and to still be 0.3-0.4 PSL above is absolutely mental
Increments of 0.01 PSL are noticeable when striving towards perfection at that level… he’s over 30-40x higher in a gap. People severely underestimate the magnitude he truly is

They are very different
One looks exceptionally exceptionally good and the other looks like an IRL Perfect morph..

Look at Amouranth’s reaction:
literally refusing his existence (I.e. acknowledging this is the best looking guy she’s objectively seen - PSL)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, JustBeConfidentBruh and thebuffdon690
Leonardio dicaprio, Jensen Ackles, Henry cavil, those types of guys
except for Cavill, they aren't the best in the other categories though like psl and appeal

• +1
No, from a PSL perspective anybody can see Salludon not only has better angularity (sharpness), bone mass and bone placement.. but also has a far better eye shape than de la cruz

The only thing de la Cruz is supposedly better than Salludon in, he is still worse.

The only thing de la Cruz is better than Salludon is in pheno (but very very close), and eye colour. Brutal limbal ring and eye colour mog

Salludon is quite literally over 0.3-0.4 PSL above De La Cuz
Bear in mind De La Cruz is in the second highest tier of PSL Icon. To be that high in PSL where it gets objectively harder and harder to mog and to still be 0.3-0.4 PSL above is absolutely mental

They are truly different
One looks exceptionally good and the other looks like an IRL Perfect morph
Look at Amouranth’s reaction:

I’ve never seen a western foid who looks that good be astonished by the looks of a PaKi holy shit that has to be the first time that’s ever happened in the history of ever

• Woah
except for Cavill, they aren't the best in the other categories though like psl and appeal
Cavil is high trust, look at him when he was younger.

And yeh that’s what I meant by having a mix of everything. Cavil fits it pretty well he has a mix of everytning, making him one of the best looking men of all time

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and lowtiernormiechad

And yeh that’s what I meant by having a mix of everything. Cavil fits it pretty well he has a mix of everytning, making him one of the best looking men of all time
michael yerger is underrated, niggas female gazed maxed OUT. bro could for sure clean up any club without any struggle

• +1

yeah I said except for Cavill, I disagree for the others u mentioned though

• +1
yeah I said except for Cavill, I disagree for the others u mentioned though
They are high trust but lack in others, so they aren’t ideal

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
For girls under 25

mattiaabasso_ on Instagram (not even a conversation, even gio follow / fap to him probably.. :oops:)

Bro has height, frame, it's the complete package :feelsshh:

He is the epitome of the perfect boyfriend of any young girl who spends too much time on TikTok or Instagram these days (so 99.99% of young girls) :what:

For girls over 25:

Ruben Cortada, same story as above, but for older women who sit around and watch romantic TV shows, who dreams of a powerful man, big duck, a lot of money, big car, big house, big company, etc.

Alain delon or sean o pry

• Ugh..
  • JFL
And you think they will be honest 🤣🤣🤣 looks like your the basement dwelling incel in fact
jfl at me for even assuming that you can talk to a woman that isn’t your mom 😭😭😭 keep rotting on here incel faggot

jfl at me for even assuming that you can talk to a woman that isn’t your mom 😭😭😭 keep rotting on here incel faggot
Is funny how I point out a fact and you immediately just get pissed and ad hominem. Been through this so many times and it’s the same obvious outcome lol

• +1
Reactions: illicit
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Vasiliy stepanov

• +1
Henry Cavill

• +1
Wow i like u :feelsgah:

• Love it
Title. Not just striking features but a mixture of striking features, high appeal, high aesthetics and high trust preferably.
anyone that doesn't say Drago or hexum is retarded and greycel.

these niggers saying chico or jordan are newfags

• +1
Reactions: F36