Who is the best looking user on the forum?

moggathon

moggathon

Forum Chad. Mutts dni. Highest iq user
B97377BC 083D 488F 8FFC 4C985A0B139C

I think it’s @Iasacrko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, optimisticzoomer, n0rthface and 16 others
me
4093070 20240425 125226
4089836 20240423 200026
4132363 20240514 202718
4089837 20240423 195920

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, h111, tyronechadmax and 21 others
IMG 6489

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, gribsufer1, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Guy69

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
I am the best looking user

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and nathan
clavicular if he weren't so young, he has the face of a fifteen-year-old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, not__cel and nathan
clavicular if he weren't so young, he has the face of a fifteen-year-old
He has a lot of failos. It’s probably amnesia

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Allornothing, reek and 7 others
idk, amnesia prob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, silencio and yeeyeeslayer
Iblamejordan

Prime salludon got surgery. Amnesia looked really good without it
i mean

that's what everyone thinks but there's no proof

also who cares if he got surgery, it still ascended him at the end of the day and it's permanent so

either @ImmortalBarbie or @pneumocystosis

honorable mentions: @NorwoodAscender and @WishIwasChico

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Screenshot 20240524 015329 1 1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n and Pakicel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and SecularIslamist
If he has a good job, he can force some Indian Stacy to marry him and rape her an unlimited number of times. Another truecel like him will be born and the cycle of subhumanity will continue. That’s why he should be blackpilled.
Literally yesterday I came across a millionaire verified on Muzz. There was articles written on him on NYPost and Binance. His face looks quite good but he's 5'6 (below avg for curry anyway). However he is STILL struggling with curries and unmarried at 30.

No doubt if he went abroad he would have a line of women longer than great wall of china.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Pakicel
Probably @pneumocystosis @Clavicular or uh one of the ogcels @rambocel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rambocel, KIVVV, Clavicular and 1 other person
View attachment 2936204
I think it’s @Iasacrko
You couldn't be wrong here. Easily the most attractive user on this site. PSL diehard retards won't understand. This picture though is probably the worst I've seen of him. That's the thing with good looking (attractive) people though. They can look quite different in various still shots.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ramezu if he had a better skull, arvind, salludon

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gone and Clavicular
Fucking rambocel Bro?
He unironically mogs you to hell and back you look like a cuck and unironically are one with the way you switch personalities. You either defend incels or defend women and that’s why I refer to you as ‘the CUCK’

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rambocel and the BULL
He unironically mogs you to hell and back you look like a cuck and unironically are one with the way you switch personalities. You either defend incels or defend women and that’s why I refer to you as ‘the CUCK’
Looooool rambocel doesn't mog shit

Fake.
The real attractive ones are @Bojack, @the BULL and maybe @Ekil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and plukee
Clavicular's good looking in PSL terms, as well as real world attractive. He's a good looking guy. That being said he's not very confident deep down. Might be gay too. Those are just my unbiased thoughts.

Rambocel on the other hand I love cause I can't put my finger on him. Definitely a good looking dude. Can rock a 3 piece suit like nobody else here probably. He's a wildcard though. In about 10 years will surely outshine Clavicular.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rambocel, atlantean and plukee
Clavicular's good looking in PSL terms, as well as real world attractive. He's a good looking guy. That being said he's not very confident deep down. Might be gay too. Those are just my unbiased thoughts.

Rambocel on the other hand I love cause I can't put my finger on him. Definitely a good looking dude. Can rock a 3 piece suit like nobody else here probably. He's a wildcard though. In about 10 years will surely outshine Clavicular.
Yes rambo has better features than clavicluar he’s naturally tanned and has dark features along with a sly stallone phenotype so he can easily slay if he’s NT

Although claviclular looks like he’s apart of a jock group in a high school movie. His frame is also better than rambos cause rn i think he’s fat unless he’s lost weight

Within the blackpill community rambo has more smv because he’s an OG and was apart of r/incelselfies. Clavicular is a newgen and as for height clav is only 1 inch taller unfrauded

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rambocel and Lefty Rankin

Bro… im not a fag i just have autism
IMG 1125

Look how badly i mog this ugly chick thank god we didnt fuck

Skull mog too @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Lefty Rankin
Yes rambo has better features than clavicluar he’s naturally tanned and has dark features along with a sly stallone phenotype so he can easily slay if he’s NT

Although claviclular looks like he’s apart of a jock group in a high school movie. His frame is also better than rambos cause rn i think he’s fat unless he’s lost weight

Within the blackpill community rambo has more smv because he’s an OG and was apart of r/incelselfies. Clavicular is a newgen and as for height clav is only 1 inch taller unfrauded
I think Rambo's taller too. And it's not just looks. Rambo's more himself. Not wearing a mask. More attractive in real conversations/situations. Smooth and able to change his pace. I'd be willing to bet that there's only one or two gears Clavicular's able to operate on in social situations, without the use of drugs or alcohol. I've known lots of guys like him.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rambocel and Clavicular
View attachment 2941452

Skull mog too @the BULL
Holy fuck you look somewhat even better there than you usually do. Also yeah she is ugly. If that’s all chad than pull these days then it’s insanely fucking over

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@rhinoplasty

View attachment 2941452

Skull mog too @the BULL
Yeah, I'm not saying you are. Just that part about you I can't tell for sure yet with what little I've seen of you on here.

I think Rambo's taller too. And it's not just looks. Rambo's more himself. Not wearing a mask. More attractive in real conversations/situations. Smooth and able to change his pace. I'd be willing to bet that there's only one or two gears Clavicular's able to operate on in social situations, without the use of drugs or alcohol. I've known lots of guys like him.
Rambos NT but claviclular is a genuine brainrotted autist the way he talks about fucking bonesmashing to his doctors and family and posts about it on tik tok. Although atleast he’s showing people that it works cause yk wolffs law and mirin his ability to not give af about how it’s ruined his reputation

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rambocel and Clavicular
Holy fuck you look somewhat even better there than you usually do. Also yeah she is ugly. If that’s all chad than pull these days then it’s insanely fucking over
Never began yea its tuff

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and plukee
Rambos NT but claviclular is a genuine brainrotted autist the way he talks about fucking bonesmashing to his doctors and family and posts about it on tik tok. Although atleast he’s showing people that it works cause yk wolffs law and mirin his ability to not give af about how it’s ruined his reputation
I don't think it's autistic actually. That part he seems to just be having a bit of fun at no expense of his own. That's actually a good thing to be pushing those kinds of boundaries and doing stuff like that. At least some people are talking about some of the things he does in real life. The only thing they'll ever be able to do is throw opinions at him about it.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I don't think it's autistic actually. That part he seems to just be having a bit of fun at no expense of his own. That's actually a good thing to be pushing those kinds of boundaries and doing stuff like that. At least some people are talking about some of the things he does in real life. The only thing they'll ever be able to do is throw opinions at him about it.
He’s way more likely to be autistic than orc. Orc claims double digit bodycount at 15 which is impossible for any autistic man to achieve especially when you consider the symptoms of autism

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
@ElTruecel dark triad mogger

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
He’s way more likely to be autistic than orc. Orc claims double digit bodycount at 15 which is impossible for any autistic man to achieve especially when you consider the symptoms of autism
FYI @Orc also claims to be natty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular