who is the best rater

D

Deleted member 13945

Silver
No one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2729, BobbyJindalsTwin and 1 other person
You will get the most accurate rates if you go to r/amihot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, BobbyJindalsTwin and 1 other person
the amount of right swipes u get

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and one job away
Youve been rated by the whole forum by now, so youve probably come across them already

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13945
Youve been rated by the whole forum by now, so youve probably come across them already
but i feel like muh bone s mightve changed for the worse the last few months :feelswhy:

but i feel like muh bone s mightve changed for the worse the last few months :feelswhy:
You look good faggot, stop being a mentally deranged nigger and go outside

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
excuse me sir im 1% african i do not like such racist remarks.
and i went outside today to cum in my neighbours mailbox, mirin?

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
excuse me sir im 1% african i do not like such racist remarks.
and i went outside today to cum in my neighbours mailbox, mirin?
Mirin indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
cell phone camera, mirror, feedback on how girls treat you

are we seeing the same guy? the one i saw looked like a girl lol

• +1
no offense to u but i noticed all my rates varied like a mf lmao

you and 1/2 others gave sub 4 psl

4 people in the 4.25-4.75

8 people around 5psl

a few ppl above 5 (which i dont agree with tbh)

• +1
Yes indeed we are looking at the same guy, hes good looking only failo is that he's skinnier than a fucking stick

• +1
Yes indeed we are looking at the same guy, hes good looking only failo is that he's skinnier than a fucking stick
pfff built like a tank son :feelshah:

• JFL

8 people around 5psl

yeah same happened with me, looks are somewhat subjective ig, some people underrate tho bc they are salty, and others overrate bc they dont want to be harsh, but its worse to lie and then when they go out in the real world and struggle they wont know why

• +1

8 people around 5psl

Thats to be expected nigger, ive had rates as low as 5.25 and as high as 6.25 it is what it is at the end of the day

• +1
yeah same happened with me, looks are somewhat subjective ig, some people underrate tho bc they are salty, and others overrate bc they dont want to be harsh, but its worse to lie and then when they go out in the real world and struggle they wont know why
Yeah true, i personally just tend to stress on 1thing i dont like abt my face (shortish chin in this case/mild overbite)

When i tried tinder for shits n giggles for 1 day w some friends in a random city i had 6 likes and 5 matches in 3 hours which isnt rlly good
off of yubo however i made multiple FWB's so i already noticed im better off going for alt and JB's than 20+ agegroup tbh.

cuz like my only fear is that i somehow end up looking nothing like my pics lmao but that hasnt happened so far.

Yeah true, i personally just tend to stress on 1thing i dont like abt my face (shortish chin in this case/mild overbite)

When i tried tinder for shits n giggles for 1 day w some friends in a random city i had 6 likes and 5 matches in 3 hours which isnt rlly good
off of yubo however i made multiple FWB's so i already noticed im better off going for alt and JB's than 20+ agegroup tbh.

cuz like my only fear is that i somehow end up looking nothing like my pics lmao but that hasnt happened so far.
well enjoy it while u can bc if u 20+ isnt working then when ur 18 jb game isnt possible anymore

• +1
also yeah looks are kinda subjective but not in the reddit way more like some women prefer androgynous faces, some like blonde hair, some dark hair and types.
well enjoy it while u can bc if u 20+ isnt working then when ur 18 jb game isnt possible anymore
age of consent here is 16 :feelshah: and i did match w some 20+ they were alt girls lmao tinder here is full of basic bitch blonde girl which sure they r pretty but just not my type tbh

also yeah looks are kinda subjective but not in the reddit way more like some women prefer androgynous faces, some like blonde hair, some dark hair and types.

age of consent here is 16 :feelshah: and i did match w some 20+ they were alt girls lmao tinder here is full of basic bitch blonde girl which sure they r pretty but just not my type tbh
try to ltr asap and if ur still not happy cheat

• +1
try to ltr asap and if ur still not happy cheat
yeah thats what im busy w rn tbh, atm i have a decent amount to pick from my college is starting soon i'll see what it has to offer but if its shit il prolly ltr tbh

yeah thats what im busy w rn tbh, atm i have a decent amount to pick from my college is starting soon i'll see what it has to offer but if its shit il prolly ltr tbh
trust no one bro, good luck in college...

• +1
your irl results

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You don't need any more rates. You just need a haircut and you'll be a Chad. You have a compact and forward grown maxilla which makes you look like a female combined with your long hair.