@germanlooks
@LondonVillie (when he's not trolling)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917, john2, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Jason Voorhees
never thought of using that. pretty smart
well you need to know what kind of pictures to put and have good pictures or else it means shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Jason Voorhees
@WontStopNorwooding

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and WontStopNorwooding
@Preston @LondonVillie @gamma @USER0213 @TyroneIncoming @tyronelite @reptiles @thecel @JosephGarrot123

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 15081 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Preston @LondonVillie @gamma @USER0213 @TyroneIncoming @tyronelite @reptiles @thecel @JosephGarrot123
Bro, I am extremely lenient in my rating. Don't recommend me😅
I just can give rudimentary looksmaxx advice:p

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I can give you a pretty objective psl rating and so could preston and a few other users like john2.

But your real rating is how well you do IRL and how well you do on dating apps like tinder, etc because that is all that matters.

The more I have looked into PSL ratings the more I have realized they are just arbitrary numbers that can’t ever completely define a person’s attraction. But yeah that’s all I had to say, sorry for the rant.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14160, hebbewem and 4 others
But your real rating is how well you do IRL and how well you do on dating apps like tinder, etc because that is all that matters.
Spot on. This is illustrated best by people who have found great success in dating whilst not bieng PSL-ideal, same goes vice versa of course.

@Leonardo Roque gives very detailed ratings.

• +1
Reactions: Leonardo Roque
I can give you a pretty objective psl rating and so could preston and a few other users like john2.

The more I have looked into PSL ratings the more I have realized they are just arbitrary numbers that can’t ever completely define a person’s attraction. But yeah that’s all I had to say, sorry for the rant.
real

I can rate good

All these dudes mentioned and @StrangerDanger and @JordanBarretcel on look ism is pretty objective