Who is the best rhino surgeon?

I can assure you your nose is not as bad as you think it is

Why would you get a normie surgery, i was intending on getting one because my nose is deformed pretty much but I doubt yours is

Why waste money on a rhino when your face is the problem

If your nose isn’t deformed, the rest of your face is, changing your nose will do nothing for you, it’s hard to accept, only matters where it matters
Nice way to give me suifuel tho

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and coisbhai
Show me ur nose

My nose to mouth is 1.1
Then it’s your mouth which is the problem, it lacks width, reducing your alar base with rhino would just skew all your other ratios lol

Get a lateral commusiroplasty if you’re desperate or play the long game and 3D print a mouth widening appliance

Then it’s your mouth which is the problem, it lacks width, reducing your alar base with rhino would just skew all your other ratios lol

Get a lateral commusiroplasty if you’re desperate or play the long game and 3D print a mouth widening appliance
Again, show me your deformed nose so i can compare

Second

My mouth reaches the ideal width in relation to my eyes, anymore would look uncanny

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I’m very scared of getting botched

That being said, male rhinos always look like shit

I actually like my hump, it’s just the bulbous wide shape that makes my nose to mouth 1.1 (death tier)

@Blackgymmax
Ahh! Black gym max! My n word! I’m sure you know a think or two about rhinos, know any surgeons?
If you have a longer midface + wider face, then the wider shape is beneficial, but I don't know your ratios.

Last edited:

Fuck ur actually giving me suifuel

@dervw4cenks thoughts?

• JFL
  • JFL

He told me his mouth width reaches the inner edges of pupil which is ideal. Mouth width is supposed to reach inner edges of pupil to be ideal. Starts to get uncanny when it exceeds that. Hexum, whatever chads with good mouth width all of them reach until the inner edges of the pupils

He told me his mouth width reaches the inner edges of pupil which is ideal. Mouth width is supposed to reach inner edges of pupil to be ideal. Starts to get uncanny when it exceeds that. Hexum, whatever chads with good mouth width all of them reach until the inner edges of the pupils
I’ll recheck cause hes scaring the shit outta me

But my nose is actually big so idk

Once he sends his “deformed” nose i’ll be able to compare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and dervw4cenks
Took a lens disorted pic but i just got even more symmetry pilled, it reached it on ONE side 😭😭

• JFL
Screen Shot 2024 05 26 at 112245 PM

Yk what bro

I think it’s who i wanna appeal to

If i wanna appeal to mostly latinas, arabs, and blacks, ghetto whites, chinks only if i geomax, and some older woman then i should keep my hump

If i wanna appeal to “mostly” whites and majority of chinks then shave the hump

@maxxmclooks @synock21 @mnbvcxz @97baHater @HTN_Mentalcel

Thoughts?
ehhh this one’s tough. on tiktok and everything women claim to “love” the roman nose, but irl it could be different. Proceed with caution, get a surgeon that understands male aesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Took a lens disorted pic but i just got even more symmetry pilled, it reached it on ONE side 😭😭
yeah non lensdistorted it just barely reaches it

So i mean it probably as somewhat some narrowness but nothing crazy, i’m positive it’s my nose

• JFL
ehhh this one’s tough. on tiktok and everything women claim to “love” the roman nose, but irl it could be different. Proceed with caution, get a surgeon that understands male aesthetic
What would you do? Actually now that i’m thinking about it, it’s not gonna make me go from invisible to cavil lol, so i’ll probably keep my hump, i still wanna hear ur thoughts tho

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and synock21
What would you do? Actually now that i’m thinking about it, it’s not gonna make me go from invisible to cavil lol, so i’ll probably keep my hump, i still wanna hear ur thoughts tho
Rhino is worth it if your humps is terrible

He used to have a male version for this but this the onky one i can find, lmk what you think

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
He used to have a male version for this but this the onky one i can find, lmk what you think
Idk lemme look at steiger results, he seems to know his shit

Are u planning on getting rhino too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and arab_chink
  • +1
how bumpy is it ?

• +1
Yk what bro

I think it’s who i wanna appeal to

If i wanna appeal to mostly latinas, arabs, and blacks, ghetto whites, chinks only if i geomax, and some older woman then i should keep my hump

If i wanna appeal to “mostly” whites and majority of chinks then shave the hump

@maxxmclooks @synock21 @mnbvcxz @97baHater @HTN_Mentalcel

Thoughts?
yeah shave the bump imo

• +1
My nose to mouth is literally 1.1

I ascend 5-7% harmony with just fixing it
fucking same man
very big and bulbous, not the shape of an africans tho
again same

Shit pisses me off how bulbous it is, i have a straight nose and everything its just fucking big man i hate it sm

If u go thru with the rhino, how u gonna tell ur parents / whats gonna be their reaction? Bc its haram and allattttttt….

It’s not fucking crazy but it’s a arab nose.

fr? I think i might shave it even if it’ll me look feminine

Thanks
imo it wont, at least not in a bad way

fucking same man

again same

Shit pisses me off how bulbous it is, i have a straight nose and everything its just fucking big man i hate it sm

If u go thru with the rhino, how u gonna tell ur parents / whats gonna be their reaction? Bc its haram and allattttttt….
The only surgery they allowed me to do is rhino

plus surgerys are allowed if you’re deformed right?

• JFL
The only surgery they allowed me to do is rhino

plus surgerys are allowed if you’re deformed right?
But i’m trying my best to convince them for more

• JFL
Just go to Istanbul, they all have insane experience.

rhino is an easy procedure, my friend got it done by a local doctor in jordan and the result was good

It’s not fucking crazy but it’s a arab nose.

fr? I think i might shave it even if it’ll me look feminine

Thanks
if it’s hella bumpy, shave it no matter what any girl says

Silim turan

You have to do some searching on his ig page males dont do as much surgery
Ngl he makes it look femenine asf, doesnt shave the radix at all