Who is the best Surgeon for Facelift and which ones give good quality for a small price?

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
Title+ Does a facelift cost less if your are 22 and would a mini face lift make more sense in that case and is a face lift even recommended at that age and does it have any downsides? Also what does it cost and is it recommended if I'm 22 bit people guess my age to be 25 very often?

Sorry, bro, everyone here is 15.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Face lift at 22, jfl at you. Fix your bones or get specific surgeries to fix your flaws, it definetly isn't ur skin, as there is no chance it's sagging at 22 unless you have some deformity. If it's the quality of your skin, get skin care products like tret.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Face lift at 22, jfl at you. Fix your bones or get specific surgeries to fix your flaws, it definetly isn't ur skin, as there is no chance it's sagging at 22 unless you have some deformity. If it's the quality of your skin, get skin care products like tret.
Yeah I'm gonna get tret im informing myself about it rn

Thx

Dis your skin even sag? For starters, look into CO2 laser skin treatment as an alternative, maybe that would be more appropriate for anti aging.

Dis your skin even sag? For starters, look into CO2 laser skin treatment as an alternative, maybe that would be more appropriate for anti aging.
I need to see what exactly skin sagging looks like but I'm 22 and hear pretty often that people guess me to be 25

Yeah thx how is skin lasering different?

Well your skin can lose elasticity and sag, but another process is losing collagen and becoming more weathered looking. So they basically burn off the outer layer so a new one grows out.

Well your skin can lose elasticity and sag, but another process is losing collagen and becoming more weathered looking. So they basically burn off the outer layer so a new one grows out.
Ah I see bro can I dm you about skin care tips and routine?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Ah I see bro can I dm you about skin care tips and routine?
Don't think I'd be much of help. My skin is fine as long as I eat very little carbs, but it's probably not so simple for most. Like when I eat over 50 g per day I start to get signs of acne and irritation. For moisturizing, I prefer drinking bioavailable liquids - unpasteurized milk and eating juicy fruit.
So I basically try to do it through the diet, I'm too lazy to use topicals.