Oscaridk
I'm ready boyo
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2026
- Posts
- 1,557
- Reputation
- 2,392
This is not "my friend on the forum" or "Oh he gifted me VIP"
This is based on
Useful information
Kindness and approachability
Pttr
Guides made
Honesty and all other personality factors
Here's my list not in order
1. @illusion - I think his ptrr and guides say it all.
2. @Amnesia - Seen only a few of his old threads but seems like an elite user
3. @Tesarossa - Great guides n shit
4. @bluebandz -
5. @Nectar
6. @Jason Voorhees
This is based on
Useful information
Kindness and approachability
Pttr
Guides made
Honesty and all other personality factors
Here's my list not in order
1. @illusion - I think his ptrr and guides say it all.
2. @Amnesia - Seen only a few of his old threads but seems like an elite user
3. @Tesarossa - Great guides n shit
4. @bluebandz -
5. @Nectar
6. @Jason Voorhees


