• Person 1

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Person 2

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

6.5PSL

Banned
Person 1: 60th percentile looks, highly NT and social
Person 2: 95th percentile looks, not ND but very asocial personality, rarely goes out

Person 2: 95th percentile looks, not ND but very asocial personality, rarely goes out
if the guy doesn't even go out how will he find women in the first place? Blackpill is true yes but if you are a giga autist even being a demigod won't save you

• +1
Reactions: ALP, one job away and Deleted member 15099
Average incel mogs average normie

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Alright so at least you guys aren't stupid, I was seeing if you were dumb. Because my brother, like me is 95%+ looks and 6'2" but never goes out so he doesn't really get attention. However in high school he still literally got approached by 4 women, 2 of which were 95%+ without doing anything (in the span of only 4 months).

this guy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
6'5" 3 PSL > 5'9" 8 PSL.

what the fuck is this question?
how are you even going to date and talk to people if you are asocial and don't leave your home

what the fuck is this question?
how are you even going to date and talk to people if you are asocial and don't leave your home
well the idea is you're so far above the other person, women maybe would just come to you even if you don't talk to them

6'5" 3 PSL > 5'9" 8 PSL.
of course not :lul::lul::lul:. 3 PSL subhuman and 8 PSL so attractive you'll never see someone like that in your entire life. assuming you're joking though.

of course not :lul::lul::lul:. 3 PSL subhuman and 8 PSL so attractive you'll never see someone like that in your entire life. assuming you're joking though.
Васи́лий Степа́нов is 8 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and one job away
95% isn’t that rare

use words like normie or chad

And yes a aspie chad slays more than a nt normie if that what you were asking

95% isn’t that rare

use words like normie or chad

And yes a aspie chad slays more than a nt normie if that what you were asking
Normie and chad are subjective while percentile isn't

I look oddly similar to him. He's the first celebrity ive seen i thought i looked like.
Apply to be a supermodel then. He's the best looking man in history.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
95% is like htn 60% is normie to me
Barely a difference :lul::lul::lul:. One is very average, no one would think anything and one is noticeably attractive (best looking in lineup of 20)

Barely a difference :lul::lul::lul:. One is very average, no one would think anything and one is noticeably attractive (best looking in lineup of 20)
I cross hundreds of guys daily. Being the best looking out of 20 is such a pointless brag

Just reading the threads of op he is a delusional normie
"normie" :lul::lul::lul: I'd bet literally my life if I posted a picture on some alt no one would call me a normie.

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
"normie" :lul::lul::lul: I'd bet literally my life if I posted a picture on some alt no one would call me a normie.
everyone says that at first

I cross hundreds of guys daily. Being the best looking out of 20 is such a pointless brag
true, best looking of 20 20 year old men is impressive but not best of 20 random men

6'5" 3 PSL > 5'9" 8 PSL.
I am only the one whoes actually spoke to LooksOverAll over discord on video chat
he is around 5'6 5'7, severally autistic. He larps. He thinks he looks like Justin Bieber, but he doesnt
I would rate him, his face maybe 4 out of tell, cup of the fact that he is 5 foot 7 and autistic.
Its over for him, I am sorry
his like 22 already, he cant speak properly
Ask to send a voice message, he stutters horribly else well
I think he needs to see psychiatrist before getting any surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ALP
If you don’t mind dm a pic.

If you don’t mind dm a pic.
Sorry, I dont want my face posted here, as I don't really trust anyone in private DMs as I suspect they'll just post it. I may go on an alt sometime in the future and see though.

Sorry, I dont want my face posted here, as I don't really trust anyone in private DMs as I suspect they'll just post it. I may go on an alt sometime in the future and see though.
It’s not allowed to share dms public. We would get banned for it. Also if you find it the mods will remove it. And I never shared anyone. Why should I post your face public? No one cares about you that much

You are Slav?
okay I misspoke. He's not necessarily exactly my pheno he just has a similar facial structure to me. I'm Nordid, he just looks similar to me in terms of structure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
It’s not allowed to share dms public. We would get banned for it. Also if you find it the mods will remove it. And I never shared anyone. Why should I post your face public? No one cares about you that much
Regardless, I'll just use and alt and ask for private DM ratings. I'm a very sensitive person to privacy.