Who is the biggest autist on this site

Are you gaymaxxing lmao?

My bf, she is a girl ahaha forget to mention it. But actually I also fuck my masc bf, some sort of it. We fucked together a girl, but there was no contact between us

My bf, she is a girl ahaha forget to mention it. But actually I also fuck my masc bf, some sort of it. We fucked together a girl, but there was no contact between us
cuck

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Are you saying you fucked your masculine bf :lul:

Double teaming a girl is nasty as fuck

Ok retarded you mog me becouse you are nt and bully chad. I still remain a hikikomori and you are an envious person.
P.s esteban is better than you

..... (delete this)
Theres no point in deleting it since you quoted it
Double teaming a girl is nasty as fuck
Jesus christ what a fucking cuck

Stop théorise attractiveness it’s not about hooded eyes or some features like that it’s about how look your face

That’s a gl face
0 why

Better incel than cuck

Did you see me and my 8/10 ex on a bed ? Cuck ahaha a

Stop théorise attractiveness it’s not about hooded eyes or some features like that it’s about how look your face

That’s a gl face

No I didnt and I dont want to you cuck. Shes probably ugly cause you cant rate for shit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No I didnt and I dont want to you cuck. Shes probably ugly cause you cant rate for shit

I actually post it on the forum with prod that she was my gf and she was rated 8/10 to bad

You admit I’m a chad but still better looking than u

No that’s fun
What a fuck do you want?

That’s a gl face

this guy mog you it's over for you

Look at this GIGA CHAD. BIG SKULLED MOGGING MACHINE

40CpRab_d.jpg

8JAwn3f_d.jpg
Looks decent in first pic,like a gl ER.

second pic is just lolsworthy.

@Arceus300 has managed to ruin yet another thread but also prove that he is also undeniably the most aspie user on this website

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Nibba and Deleted member 611
@Arceus300 has managed to ruin yet another thread but also prove that he is also undeniably the most aspie user on this website
And most average

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
:feelskek:

Muh 8/10 girlfriend
Muh skull mog
Muh lost virginity at 15
Means nothing because you don't need model looks to get those things at all. His gf was a literal stick bro no curves and Babyface she's a 5/10 wannabe model at best and still mogs his framecel ass

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, dogtown and Deleted member 611
everyone here probably mogs me

I care if I have autism, why wouldnt I? I was saying I have the aut

Autism is God's own genetic engineering. Women don't get it because God thinks women are stupid and undeserving of the enhancement due to bearing two original sins instead of one. The apocrypha should accompany the bible provided the 16 books from the OG version are still there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Autism is God's own genetic engineering. Women don't get it because God thinks women are stupid and undeserving of the enhancement due to bearing two original sins instead of one. The apocrypha should accompany the bible provided the 16 books from the OG version are still there
Thats pretty kool and accurate, good post

bearing two original sins instead of one
This is not a thing. Everyone bears the same stain original sin before baptism

The apocrypha should accompany the bible provided the 16 books from the OG version are still there
That's stupid. The gnostic gospels contadict current scripture why do u think they weren't included.
Thats pretty kool and accurate, good post
It's not accurate u just don't feeling like reading it

This is not a thing. Everyone bears the same stain original sin before baptism

That's stupid. The gnostic gospels contadict current scripture why do u think they weren't included.

It's not accurate u just don't feeling like reading it
Not

feel ds