Who is the biggest enemy to us incels?

murdah

murdah

I’ve always thought about what group is holding us back and silencing us. We’ve been met with many labels such as misogynists, extremists, and etc. Is it because of women’s nature or a bigger unknown threat? The incel numbers will only increase before many men become tired and vent their anger in violent ways. Men are so lonely nowadays they have developed feelings for onlyfans girls and literal AI.

Great watch

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
jews , normies

Incels are not hated by the global elites. Rather they are one of the most desired and promoted groups in the globohomo social structure.

Incels make the perfect disciples and slaves for the elites. It's just that these communities of incels that are not redditlike are uncomfortable because of the antizionist narrative and such, but they are so small that they are practically irrelevant really compared to the benefits for the elites to have millions and millions of redditlike incels.

They are probably just experimenting and making studies of places like this to understand the mind of rebellious incels and how to counter them. I can't see any other reasons for letting places so out of western soyciety standards exist. Wouldn't even discard master is on their payroll.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
I’ve always thought about what group is holding us back and silencing us. We’ve been met with many labels such as misogynists, extremists, and etc. Is it because of women’s nature or a bigger unknown threat? The incel numbers will only increase before many men become tired and vent their anger in violent ways. Men are so lonely nowadays they have developed feelings for onlyfans girls and literal AI.
Women

Your looksmatches

• JFL
Reactions: murdah