who is the cheapest surgeon does wraparound jaw implant?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
in Europe ofc

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
dr aakash from mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I thought America is the only place that does these wraparound implants

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Italian surgeons do it, but it's really pricy

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
Why not just go to an ethnic surgeon? Are you racist, perhaps a nazi?

• JFL
avoid cheap surgeons dude

• +1
no money for travelling bhai
Sorry to be the one to tell you this bro, but if you can't afford travel how are you gonna afford European surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and bogii
Sorry to be the one to tell you this bro, but if you can't afford travel how are you gonna afford European surgeons?
I'll sell house and become a homeless man

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
do u wanna buy a flat in a soviet building?

Attachments

• sovietblock.webp
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
some Brazilian surgeons also do it.

and i've heard of some early adopters in turkey that also do it

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
yeah probably I will choose one of them. And $5000 is nicer than 5000 EUR :ROFLMAO:
I would choose a trusted surgeon with good results, doesn't matter if it costs a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
yeah probably I will choose one of them. And $5000 is nicer than 5000 EUR :ROFLMAO:
Some people here are really high inhib and think that you NEED to have an expensive surgeon or you will get botched. I don't think so tbh, I think the chance is higher though. But only slightly

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Some people here are really high inhib and think that you NEED to have an expensive surgeon or you will get botched. I don't think so tbh, I think the chance is higher though. But only slightly
I would choose a trusted surgeon with good results, doesn't matter if it costs a bit more.
i agree 100% with @metagross
I see many users here choose the most expensive surgeons in the world when you can pick cheaper one in less developed country like Brazil, Turkey, Poland, Russia etc. For example bimax + genio in Poland cost about 8.2k EUR, while in Italy it's almost double higher price. And results are the same. I'm in Polish FB groups with bimax and genio and the results are as impressive as results of Eppley and the others.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Save for a few months longer and get a good rate surgeon bro. You get what you pay for.

i agree 100% with @metagross
I see many users here choose the most expensive surgeons in the world when you can pick cheaper one in less developed country like Brazil, Turkey, Poland, Russia etc. For example bimax + genio in Poland cost about 8.2k EUR, while in Italy it's almost double higher price. And results are the same. I'm in Polish FB groups with bimax and genio and the results are as impressive as results of Eppley and the others.
which polish surgeons

some Brazilian surgeons also do it.

and i've heard of some early adopters in turkey that also do it
btw u know more Brazilian surgeons?

btw u know more Brazilian surgeons?
nope, but i'm debating if i should go with this argentinian one, has some promising results, even though he does boobs most of the day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
nope, but i'm debating if i should go with this argentinian one, has some promising results, even though he does boobs most of the day

how much for jaw implant? did u research?

all those examples of jaw implants look retarded, i dunno what to think about it... do u see this chad? in ur opinion his jawline is augmented by fillers? https://www.instagram.com/igoorcostalves/ he's filler surgeon anyway

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
ask Frankensteins doc