Who is the fairest rater on this site. I need to know where i stand.

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
Its slowly creeping on me that i might be a truecel and i should just rope. Can someone rate me in private?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Kingcel32 and prettyboislime
me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
aare you subhuman?
ultra subhuman

and schizo

he thinks he looks like a serial killer chad but he looks like a homeless crack addict beggar

Your average looking stop being paranoid

View attachment 1770846

Prepare for merciless bullying until you die from cortisol spikes you subhuman nigger mutt. You're the most ugly yet narciest forum user I have ever seen.

You haven't even experinced a fraction of my tormenting techniques. The main event and groundbreaking evisceration will be revealed soon for all to see :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
what i’m gonna do to you is a lot more ugly than posting photoshopped 12 yo pics my friend.. u have a warped perception of bullying:forcedsmile:

ask @isis_Bleach

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
what i’m gonna do to you is a lot more ugly than posting photoshopped 12 yo pics my friend.. u have a warped perception of bullying:forcedsmile:

ask @isis_Bleach[/USER
[/QUOTE]
subhuman faggot mutt Jfl how did it feel making a thread about me after I got banned to avoid me bullying you to suicide

just lol @ ur autism it truly never began for you

Also just cherrypick theory i mog you to suicide despite being recessed :feelskek::lul:

Bro u r 3,5-4psl tbh we already saw you

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I like rating men. Send me pic. Preferably in the nude

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32