Who is the most attractive looksmax user?

View attachment 1931081

Looking like high bonemass woman isn't female gaze either tho.
i see it on tiktok where men way more feminine who actually look female get worshipped hardcore

maybe its “just tiktok” and jbs but still. youre definitely in top 15 best looking dudes here

• +1
Reactions: Loki
well whatever son

just know ive mogged men who are more stereotypically masculine than i am in the presence of women. ones with strong browridge, not trying to be narcy but it literally sent them into a depression i already wrote about this

its male gaze thinking u need to be hyper masc.
I dont think you need to be hyper masc. why do you care what another man things so much?

i see it on tiktok where men way more feminine who actually look female get worshipped hardcore

maybe its “just tiktok” and jbs but still. youre definitely in top 15 best looking dudes here
Tiktok is not accurate for anything tbh.
Just look at the top guys. All of them are max htn unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and the BULL

Arrogance aside, I'd say higher than 15. Again, I've seen way too many meh pics from too many "top tier" users to not throw my name in there. You'll never find that from me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, the BULL, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I just don’t get it tho. Someone here ascends and people try to mock him by saying “he got fillers he got implants blah blah not natty chad”

Like this is what this forum is about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, Deleted member 3573, Pharmaceutic and 3 others
Arrogance aside, I'd say higher than 15. Again, I've seen way too many meh pics from too many "top tier" users to not throw my name in there. You'll never find that from me tbh.
i just said in the top 15 not ur specific ranking with in it, that could be top 10

ur a model so ofc you are paired with huge skull and height

• +1
I think irl he has the highest smv because of his smile and height
For teens hes up there yes. His smile is very good like @Niko69 one tbh

I just don’t get it tho. Someone here ascends and people try to mock him by saying “he got fillers he got implants blah blah not natty chad”

Like this is what this forum is about
Jealousy

i just said in the top 15 not ur specific ranking with in it, that could be top 10

ur a model so ofc you are paired with huge skull and height
Fair it just seemed like a very broad range

Unironically first time i saw you i told you insane mogger. Would mog everyone if you had my tall lower third and youre right it caps you. Ive seen most guys here and yes top 10 seems more than fair
You and salludon have both that mix of high PSL and still classic value for normies
Arvid is too soft looking still imo but it might change over time, high as fuck potential
Crisick and amnesia look insane but somehow generic, the head turning appeal lacks
That new indigo model has insane soft features and bones but niche appeal, very unique looking

And yes my lower third/skull is too short for giga looks. I have a brick skull sadly
It is how it is akhi, we have to work with our advantages

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22126, FunkyMcMunky24 and 1 other person
You and salludon have both that mix of high PSL and still classic value for normies
Arvid is too soft looking still imo but it might change over time, high as fuck potential
Crisick and amnesia look insane but somehow generic, the head turning appeal lacks
That new indigo model has insane soft features and bones but niche appeal, very unique looking

And yes my lower third/skull is too short for giga looks. I have a brick skull sadly
It is how it is akhi, we have to work with our advantages
Gonna Mative American max, now that I have my hooded eyes back. No longer staying under 8% bodyfat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo and Deleted member 18840
yes crisick slightly touches his pics. that's a fact. and all of amnesia's best shots are with contacts on. gl ppl can look striking even with brown eyes but he fails at that.

No contacts

They hardly change his psl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Crisick for best face but damn why this nigga so autistic. Just tell us how you hardmaxxed and stfu
He has the best viscerocranium all time on PSL tbh

Amnesia and Gestapo are the best looking users for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greeneyes, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18840
This thread is mental masturbation and fraud (specialy crisick). If they were gl as they claim they would have at least 100k+ followers and making money off their looks.

Stop being retards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 22126, SunniMogger and 2 others
I would do homosex bromance for you
I would love that
and ravi would jerk off his 4 incher in the corner watching all the crazy things unfold:oops:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Gonna Mative American max, now that I have my hooded eyes back. No longer staying under 8% bodyfat.
That long hair at 8-9 % bf will looks insane on you lad

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24 and Deleted member 18840
Mirin how thread has already near 4 pages. Ptsd forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Mirin how thread has already near 4 pages. Ptsd forum tbh
I mean it's pretty much a 10 man mog battle with a bunch of autists, I'm not surprised lol

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18840
This thread is mental masturbation and fraud (specialy crisick). If they were gl as they claim they would have at least 100k+ followers and making money off their looks.

Stop being retards.
I do have 100k+ followers lmao

And why make money off your looks when you can earn a shitload of money from other venues?

Not my fault that every good looking guy has the intelligence of a brick and no substance whatsoever in any other field besides “muh gym, muh photoshoots, muh sponsors that only borrow me shit instead of paying me”.

Dumb way to see life especially for the future.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Me, look at my mogger forward growth
3131592 1666818117034

• JFL
Reactions: Polar
since you are here even a socialmaxxed low-tier normie can mog even the most looksmaxxed user in life experiences just for being NT and having taken a foid’s virginity in his youth meanwhile you rot here spending money on surgery to get maybe a taste of roastie pussy after years of rotting and still you will never be a normie and interacting with normal people will be always unnatural therefore sorry but does not matter, over if you were not a normie in your early life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
whos the third guy? brutal he looks like a chad from my school that was short af like 5 foot 5 and was stilll slaying JBs only tho. now hes probably like 20 idk how lifes going for him
topcatz
not active anymore tho

Salludon looks very good in some photos.

arvid or averagejoe for number 1 would have to see them irl to decide

arvid or averagejoe for number 1 would have to see them irl to decide
i cant believe everyone sucks off crisickmorpher so much on this fucking shit website

it sunbelieveable

• +1
Me after surgerymaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
i cant believe everyone sucks off crisickmorpher so much on this fucking shit website

it sunbelieveable
he posted videos and went on discord calls with many users he is legit I don't know why it's so hard to admit

• +1
he posted videos and went on discord calls with many users he is legit I don't know why it's so hard to admit
still a fraud

just look at candid pics

• +1
I do have 100k+ followers lmao
jfl no-one enough NT and popular to get so much visibility on social media ends up rotting on these forums

Last edited: