who is the most powerful ppl we know of?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
who is more powerful than the rothschilds. they themselves created israel

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Christendom. Jews do not run shit

• So Sad
dey is just belonging to a group, collectively known as: The Jews

• So Sad
Christendom. Jews do not run shit
jews have complete control over america which controls south america and europe which controls africa

maybe asians arent controlled by jews but one of their leaders was assassinated for not believing in covid

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, grief, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
dey is just belonging to a group, collectively known as: The Jews
ye but i mean specifically who has the most power like individually

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and insufferableincel
Putin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Hardrada
Yap yap Chabad lubawitczh

• JFL
  • So Sad
ok so you arent sv3rige. who are u if ur calling me jake the asshole? just a random sv3rige fan?
I got told you are Jake the asshole by the guy who knows goatis personally

• So Sad
Yap yap Chabad lubawitczh

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 EMBARRASSING

• So Sad
Cope harder, little terrorist desert dweller. 😇

✝️❤️✝️🩷✝️❤️✝️
Homozexuality is a major sin. You're not a christian.

You're just an atheist retard who wants to cause problems

• So Sad
Homozexuality is a major sin. You're not a christian.

You're just an atheist retard who wants to cause problems
L M A O

What is wrong with this little terrorist? Have jinns gotten ahold of you and tormented you, leaving you unable to think clearly?

I am a proud Christian and will remain a faithful Christian until my very last breath🙏🏻✝️😇

Cope and seethe muhammed. Jahannam is waiting for you

• So Sad
L M A O

What is wrong with this little terrorist? Have jinns gotten ahold of you and tormented you, leaving you unable to think clearly?

I am a proud Christian and will remain a faithful Christian until my very last breath🙏🏻✝️😇

Cope and seethe muhammed. Jahannam is waiting for you
@i_love_roosters if this retard was pretending to be muslim and spreading major sins freely I'm raping him

• So Sad
I got told you are Jake the asshole by the guy who knows goatis personally
whos the guy, how he know sv3rige and what makes his belief so credible

• So Sad
@i_love_roosters if this retard was pretending to be muslim and spreading major sins freely I'm raping him
It's weird to see a "Christian" defend Jews and faggots like his life depends on it. I don't associate with him tbh and I don't need to "rape" him, it's all up to God

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Autismcel
Xi Jinping and the zionist elite running America (Not Biden and all those cucks) are the two most powerful actors right now in the world. Imagine that you can make the President of the US go straight to an electoral defeat by making him clash with his own voter class, and he keeps sending aid to your little entity.

If we are speaking about the person with the most influence in the entire world independently of whether they are living or not then it is still Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) who is the only person that can make more than one billion of people to follow his rulings (Varying on degree) and advices on a basic citizen level more than the state ones from the most basic of things like eating with the right hand or basic language daily stuff (Like literally saying in every sentence islamic words) to fasting one month a year, etc.

There is a book about this which is probably the most famous in regards to the subject

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Autismcel
It's weird to see a "Christian" defend Jews and faggots like his life depends on it
There are "muslims" like this btw

This is them behind the screen
GA1yg4xWQAAUh

Shitting pajeets who drink cow piss

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, silencio, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Jon Jones

• So Sad
whos the guy, how he know sv3rige and what makes his belief so credible
He fucking went to same school with gatis and was his friend growing up in ventspils. He even showed pics of them together shot on Nokia in 2007

• So Sad
Xi Jinping and the zionist elite running America (Not Biden and all those cucks) are the two most powerful actors right now in the world. Imagine that you can make the President of the US go straight to an electoral defeat by making him clash with his own voter class, and he keeps sending aid to your little entity.
so the asians and jews are allied?

so europeans need to team up with africans and arabs

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and Funnyunenjoyer1
What about shitting desert pajeets (piss be upon him) who drink camel piss instead? What say you?

IT IS OVER

View attachment 2885553
Difference is that it can be used to kill abdominal bacteria (scientifically proven, inb4 you start throwing a tantrum you pajeet)

While you retarded pajeets bathe in cow piss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Difference is that it can be used to kill abdominal bacteria (scientifically proven, inb4 you start throwing a tantrum you pajeet)

While you retarded pajeets bathe in cow piss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Musimcel pajeet is condoning camel piss ingestion and is simultaneously sitting here criticizing other pajeets for choosing to bathe in cow piss. Oy!

L M A O

• So Sad
He fucking went to same school with gatis and was his friend growing up in ventspils. He even showed pics of them together shot on Nokia in 2007
can i see da pics?

• So Sad
Musimcel pajeet is condoning camel piss ingestion and is simultaneously sitting here criticizing other pajeets for choosing to bathe in cow piss. Oy!

L M A O
I'm not condoning it you retard

It was used as medicine to treat abdominal bacteria back in the days, centuries ago

While you shitskinned shitting pajeets still eat and bathe in cow piss, imagine worshipping an animal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On top of that trying to mask your shitskin and shit religion by pretending to be a christian :ROFLMAO::lul:

• So Sad
can i see da pics?
Well I don't interact with Chris Benoit anymore but sure if you are willing to drop your phone number in pms then do it. I'll connect ya both

• So Sad
What about shitting desert pajeets (piss be upon him) who drink camel piss instead? What say you?

IT IS OVER

View attachment 2885553
Camel urine is actually medicine. Just like bee excrements (Honey) and fish sperm (Caviar) is a delicacy

In regards to the punishment of this hadith at the end, the complete story

"So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered that they be given some camels and a shepherd, and ordered them to go out with those camels and drink their milk and urine. So they set out, but when they reached a place called Al-Harra, they reverted to disbelief after their conversion to Islam, killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When this news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent in their pursuit (and they were caught and brought). The Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that their eyes be branded with heated iron bars and their hands be cut off"

Now, explain to us why the religion and God (Who you say is Jesus) you are posing to follow as a fed uses such degenerate and unjust language??? Does it come from Satan himself???

Ezekiel 23:19-20

"Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Deuteronomy 23:1
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord"

• So Sad
I'm not condoning it you retard

It was used as medicine to treat abdominal bacteria back in the days, centuries ago

While you shitskinned shitting pajeets still eat and bathe in cow piss, imagine worshipping an animal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On top of that trying to mask your shitskin and shit religion by pretending to be a christian :ROFLMAO::lul:

This is how much I have demented you sad little terrorists. First I am an agent, then I am an atheist, then I am not an atheist but an Indian pretending to be a Christian. Bahahahahahahaha

Shaytan has taken over your faculties, mini Muhammad. Clean your nostrils and ears immediately so you can think straight. Stop embarrassing yourself!

• So Sad
Camel urine is actually medicine. Just like bee excrements (Honey) and fish sperm (Caviar) is a delicacy

In regards to the punishment of this hadith at the end, the complete story

"So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered that they be given some camels and a shepherd, and ordered them to go out with those camels and drink their milk and urine. So they set out, but when they reached a place called Al-Harra, they reverted to disbelief after their conversion to Islam, killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When this news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent in their pursuit (and they were caught and brought). The Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that their eyes be branded with heated iron bars and their hands be cut off"

Now, explain to us why the religion and God (Who you say is Jesus) you are posing to follow as a fed uses such degenerate and unjust language??? Does it come from Satan himself???

Ezekiel 23:19-20

"Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Deuteronomy 23:1
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord"
If you think I read a single quark or gluon of this dissertation, you are absolutely and sadly mistaken.

• So Sad
Well I don't interact with Chris Benoit anymore but sure if you are willing to drop your phone number in pms then do it. I'll connect ya both
Chris Benoit is a fucking wwe wrestler you dickhead

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Eternal_
If you think I read a single quark or gluon of this dissertation, you are absolutely and sadly mistaken.
Not surprised this is the Go To Tactic many "christian" apologists with a shattered weak faith and also the feds who act as christians use when someone quotes the Bible to them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Eternal_
  • +1
  • So Sad
who is more powerful than the rothschilds. they themselves created israel
They didn't create anything. They needed the Britian's to conquer the Palestinians and received fake Israel as a gift as Propheseid by YAH. YAH in the book of Obidiah would wipe out the seed of these Edomites (fake Judeans aka Jeqs of today) before the second coming of YAHSHUA.

YASHUA said these Edomites are the seed of the devil and the synagogue of Satan. The devil cannot create, he can only mimic or copy the original creation of the Israelites aka Caucasians. this is y the Edomites are in every Israelite nation leaching off their nations and committing genocide at the same time.