Who Is the natty king?

Didn't watch or even read the thread title

I cant imagine that. What pics he used?
old pics of me including face body everything no frauding bc i dont even know how to jfl

also have this from back in august2019 i think
point being u dont need to be 7+ psl to yield responses like this lol im prob like a 5 psl and can get this just for being tall white and shredded despite my face being normie as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Mateusz74
He mogs your body
Img 20200122 000904 jpg

Nobody mogs Kinko God

8ae5b3384e7163bbed90eda6c0eaaeff.png

• JFL
Reactions: Kinko, Zeta ascended and Pietrosiek
old pics of me including face body everything no frauding bc i dont even know how to jfl

also have this from back in august2019 i think
point being u dont need to be 7+ psl to yield responses like this lol im prob like a 5 psl and can get this just for being tall white and shredded despite my face being normie as fuck

From What i remember you were subhuman af fscialy. If youre 5psl youre a chad. Even without physique 5psl with 6'3 is local chad tier imo
Ok

From What i remember you were subhuman af fscialy. If youre 5psl youre a chad. Even without physique 5psl with 6'3 is local chad tier imo
i mean u can have whatever opinion u want on my face as long as i have countless of girls on dating apps messaging me every day and girls hitting me up on instagram and snapchat im satisfied looking the way i do

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
i mean u can have whatever opinion u want on my face as long as i have countless of girls on dating apps messaging me every day and girls hitting me up on instagram and snapchat im satisfied looking the way i do
Idk man.