who is the oldest virgin here?

D

Deleted member 3055

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Posts
8,253
Reputation
17,152
4042


Unnamed
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Chadeep, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Im a left centrist right winger
 
ion ask ur mom
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He means Delusionmaxxed Incel aka Bluepilled
Oh I see isee. Better than the greays keyboard warriors that call themselves communists. Whenever I see that I bully the shit out of them cuz they aren't even Russian and think communism means tranny rights and some shit
 

Similar threads

iLdar
Replies
15
Views
110
negative
negative
Vincent Freeman
Replies
38
Views
354
james_2006
james_2006
Thinking_CEL
Replies
2
Views
25
zirg
Z
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
25
Wasted time
Wasted time
koreancel
Replies
34
Views
98
koreancel
koreancel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top