Perfectumbrain

Banned
05 30 02 121971937 3381184705330324 7394063798867698970 n
IMG 20210731 053930

SAY NAME PLS!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Be_ConfidentBro
Looks like a less school shooter version of Elias de Poot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, RoundHouse, Chadeep and 4 others
Found him. His name is Fernando Lindez.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gengar, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
its a user from here, he goes by @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 399
I reversed searched the photo you gave and it appears his name is Fernando Lindez

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 399
Literally the perfect JB slayer.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
also this is proof that haircut does matter jfl at Fernando in this pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Lmao, Gengar and 1 other person
Gay alien

Just have faggy hair, big lips, small chin and look like a gay alien theory strikes once more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Kristin
its not like u cant image search him

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Even if he is bald, he will still be at the level of god chad.
i wouldnt say that jfl. The original pic you gave of him is good since he is mostly hidden in the dark, but looking at him in a bright setting shows just how wacky and uncanny he looks. He should stick to a classic haircut and not all this gay shit

jfl diyemem. Verdiğin orijinal fotoğraf, çoğunlukla karanlıkta saklandığı için iyi, ama ona aydınlık bir ortamda bakmak, ne kadar tuhaf ve esrarengiz göründüğünü gösteriyor. Klasik bir saç kesimine sadık kalmalı ve tüm bu gey saçmalıklarına değil
Images   2021 07 31T054603559

It's obvious autoirony, your 80 IQ is showing again
y'all make me believe a god exists ahahahaha

literally EVERYONE an i mean everyone who has tried to insult my IQ lacks IQ of their own to get it right even you rofllllllllllll

just cage at this failed roast

It's @PapiMew

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
y'all make me believe a god exists ahahahaha

literally EVERYONE an i mean everyone who has tried to insult my IQ lacks IQ of their own to get it right even you rofllllllllllll

just cage at this failed roast
My IQ is 130 rodeblur, I am sorry bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Kristin
My IQ is 130 rodeblur, I am sorry bro.
sorry? for what?

no girl is gonna care about your IQ my guy

plus i could also just say ''i'm 150iq'' online, you proved nothing

And my brother's diagnoosed iq is still higher than your claimed one so i'm sorry bro.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Perfectumbrain
de poot mogs

sorry? for what?

no girl is gonna care about your IQ my guy

plus i could also just say ''i'm 150iq'' online, you proved nothing

And my brother's diagnoosed iq is still higher than your claimed one so i'm sorry bro.
My man really just pulled out his brother's IQ :lul:

My man really just pulled out his brother's IQ :lul:
My man you really just pulled out your own and mine in an unrelated conversation like a reddit neckbeard

Struggling to believe you got laid even once in your life like this

on second thought you didn't even pull out mine, you pulled out what you THOUGHT Mine was but you got it wrong lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
My man you really just pulled out your own and mine in an unrelated conversation like a reddit neckbeard

Struggling to believe you got laid even once in your life like this
You just called me a reddit neckbeard and then asked me how I ever got laid with such a toxic personality. I would ask you if you are an idiot but you've already been clinically diagnosed as a literal moron so.

You just called me a reddit neckbeard and then asked me how I ever got laid with such a toxic personality. I would ask you if you are an idiot but you've already been clinically diagnosed as a literal moron so.
I asked you how you got laid with the personality of a reddit neckbeard without the looks to halo it

• JFL
I asked you how you got laid with the personality of a reddit neckbeard without the looks to halo it
My man you are the only one coping that I don't have looks but you are free to think whatever you want.

HOLY SHIT @ THIS DOWNFALL!

Oh My God Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Oh boy you gotta go follow Chico on instagram, his stories are sad to look at. Descension and balding has made him go insane.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Oh boy you gotta go follow Chico on instagram, his stories are sad to look at. Descension and balding has made him go insane.
His looks are incel tier now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Lol

Attachments

• 1203000-be9f1531e17f801d39fa1ee1f1f14e6a[1].jpg
    1203000-be9f1531e17f801d39fa1ee1f1f14e6a[1].jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 173
My man you are the only one coping that I don't have looks but you are free to think whatever you want.
I'm really not coping. I think you genuinely look repulsive and I, honest to god, would rather look like Mexicel.

He legit looks 3 PSL in some of the pics and videos he posts in his stories.
I think he doesn't care about looks anymore now that he's fulfilled his biological imperative and gotten a loving family.

• +1
I'm really not coping. I think you genuinely look repulsive and I, honest to god, would rather look like Mexicel.
Again, think whatever you like. I get daily validation for my looks so I can be 1 PSL in your eyes and that matter little to me.

Again, think whatever you like. I get daily validation for my looks so I can be 1 PSL in your eyes and that matter little to me.
Then why are you here, Chad?

Then why are you here, Chad?
For the same reason I assume that you are here, to looksmax, read new theories, interact with like minded people, learn more about the blackpill and shitpost.

For the same reason I assume that you are here, to looksmax, read new theories, interact with like minded people, learn more about the blackpill and shitpost.
What looksmaxxing would a Chad like you ever need?

What god's written rule that people with Chad shouldn't be on this site?
If you are perfect you need no looksmaxxing. If you slay so much why do you post so often?

What looksmaxxing would a Chad like you ever need?
If you are perfect you need no looksmaxxing. If you slay so much why do you post so often?
Dude I've never claimed to be perfect first of all and second I am covid positive and stuck in my house. Better looking people that slay more than I do have a shit ton of posts here.

Dude I've never claimed to be perfect first of all and second I am covid positive and stuck in my house. Better looking people that slay more than I do have a shit ton of posts here.
yeah, accumulated over the years

ur here always, reply immediately

even if not perfect, u claim to be some kinda chad

what kind of looksmaxxing are you seeking ?

yeah, accumulated over the years

ur here always, reply immediately

even if not perfect, u claim to be some kinda chad

what kind of looksmaxxing are you seeking ?
My man I've been browsing the forum non stop for the past 3 hours, it's 5 am here, I am stuck in my house and have nothing else to do. I am usually barely active and ffs I joined the forum 1 year ago not last week.

There is no 100% perfect person. I am raising my potential chad appearance by joining looksmax.