Who is this narcy ass ethnic spamming cringe videos calling himself a PSL god

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️

Which user is this ☠️ bro legit calls himself a PSL god along the likes of Sean opry and Chico
IMG 0734

Name a more recessed upper third. Jfl at this midface projection and cranium is scream prognathism. If you’re reading this you’re way to fucking narcy humble yourself you narcy shitskin with your pencil neck and tryhard contacts
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, N1666, aspiringexcel and 5 others
me and I mog u to ur slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, N1666, yirma19 and 5 others
me and I mog u to ur slums
You don’t mog shi

Legit not a single feature besides your (claimed) height which doesn’t even matter cause you’re a skinny fat frame cell

Two narcy ethnics barking for their aryan masters

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
You don’t mog shi

Legit not a single feature besides your (claimed) height which doesn’t even matter cause you’re a skinny fat frame cell

ur our dog, wipe our floor incel

• JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, TARAN, reddotguy and 3 others
You don’t mog shi

Screenshot 2024 03 22 140534

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, N1666, vaninskybird and 3 others
Keep shitting in the streets you delusional MTN dot
keep getting validation from ur retirement home foids dalit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TARAN, Deleted member 48839, Samsepioler and 2 others

My grandma is legit more blackpilled than users here is brutal about people’s looks. She used to lightly bully me sometimes as a kid, she also has a10 eyes and in her prime mogged any woman in your entire bloodline

My grandma is legit more blackpilled than users here is brutal about people’s looks. She used to lightly bully me sometimes as a kid, she also has a10 eyes and in her prime mogged any woman in your entire bloodline
all that to get a dad who cucked you and u ran away to become a Somali pirate SMV dalit DOGGG!!!!!1

• JFL
Reactions: TARAN, Diarrhoea and Samsepioler
View attachment 2822627
Which user is this ☠️ bro legit calls himself a PSL god along the likes of Sean opry and Chico
View attachment 2822628
Name a more recessed upper third. Jfl at this midface projection and cranium is scream prognathism. If you’re reading this you’re way to fucking narcy humble yourself you narcy shitskin with your pencil neck and tryhard contacts
Funny GIF
He is a cute boy

all that to get a dad who cucked you and u ran away to become a Somali pirate SMV dalit DOGGG!!!!!1

You bring up threads I posted publicly to use against me it’s looking very cringe and cornered abused dog. Nigga you’re ugly as fuck and delusional about your status in the world, exit my thread

He is a cute boy
0 zygos, 0 forward growth, doesn’t even actually have colored eyes, recessed nose and maxilla, pencil neck

He is far from a PSL god, keep glazing

So everyone’s just gonna legit glaze this overly narcy ethnic constantly calling himself a PSL god

What has this dogshit site devolved into

You bring up threads I posted publicly to use against me it’s looking very cringe and cornered abused dog. Nigga you’re ugly as fuck and delusional about your status in the world, exit my thread
Try locking your profile next time if youre an abused dog. incel

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Try locking your profile next time if youre an abused dog. incel
You’re such an annoying little faggot honestly you need to be shot in the street. The lack of self awareness is disgusting. Just say you’re an abused dog by looking through my post history, ps this dude in OP legit mogs you to utter shit and you think you and him are two dark triad moggers or something. Beyond fucking cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart

jfl @ the fact bro thinks his prehistoric grandma with 2/10 vision is a good mediator in terms of confirming how “good” he looks😂😂

“my mum said I look handsome” type vibes

• Hmm...
jfl @ the fact bro thinks his prehistoric grandma with 2/10 vision is a good mediator in terms of confirming how “good” he looks😂😂

“my mum said I look handsome” type vibes
Her vision is perfectly fine but feel free to believe what you’d like I’ve seen her read signs from far away

I can bring up ten other scenarios that random regular people have brought up my glow up but I’m not gonna be a narcy dog

Her vision is perfectly fine but feel free to believe what you’d like I’ve seen her read signs from far away

I can bring up ten other scenarios that random regular people have brought up my glow up but I’m not gonna be a narcy dog
Yeah okay bro🦧 grandma knows best obviously

Yeah okay bro🦧 grandma knows best obviously
Like I said she’s incredibly blackpilled and use to comment on how big my ears are, the grandma compliments hit harder cause she used to never say anything nice to me and treat me like I was an ugly duckling

View attachment 2822627
View attachment 2822628
Funny GIF
Dude is a mtn no way near psl god rage thread
KYS

• +1
0 zygos, 0 forward growth, doesn’t even actually have colored eyes, recessed nose and maxilla, pencil neck

He is far from a PSL god, keep glazing
Idk anything about looks theory I won't cap lol

• Woah
View attachment 2822627
View attachment 2822628
Funny GIF
So flat Asian maxilla is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back