maxirraret
Silver
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2026
- Posts
- 513
- Reputation
- 460
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Morph im guessing
Obviously it's morphed but I need the name of the figure I've been seeing it alotMorph im guessing
Bro i know it's not a real person but it's not ai tho
fairsBro i know it's not a real person but it's not ai tho
Mb bhai sorry for doxxingHow did you find my morph
All g atleast my true chang morph isn't leaked yetMb bhai sorry for doxxing
True jakartanAll g atleast my true chang morph isn't leaked yet
I'm tibetan broTrue jakartan![]()
Nepali?I'm tibetan bro
Nah, tibetanNepali?
lmao no it isnt they just edited the cross in the dude is some guy at a porn convention that became a meme on 4chan i thinkIts a morph of charles manson
you mean this niggalmao no it isnt they just edited the cross in the dude is some guy at a porn convention that became a meme on 4chan i think
its obv really morphed
yes lmaoyou mean this nigga
View attachment 5705781
yea the coomer guyyes lmao
From where?Nah, tibetan
cuz theres a giant swastika on his headyk him idk why u said charles manson then
Mball of you greys not knowing the coomer suprises me... well not really acually
random guy at a porn convention morphed into whatever this is
jayman
NiggaFrom where?
So it's a random dude who became a memelmao no it isnt they just edited the cross in the dude is some guy at a porn convention that became a meme on 4chan i think
its obv really morphed
China?Nigga
it looks like androgenic and Jeff Seid had a child
Crazy morph lmaoyou mean this nigga
View attachment 5705781
I'll slit your throatChina?
Who's the bottom?it looks like androgenic and Jeff Seid had a child
Bro sorry but i didn't know where most Tibetans liveI'll slit your throat

Just look it up I'm not in a mood to explainBro sorry but i didn't know where most Tibetans live![]()
androgenicWho's the bottom?