who is your favorite user

You literally put subhuman women in your avi that look like 14 year old boys to represent you

If you're actually female then you're very subhuman which makes sense why you're here

19609.jpg
it's the hole from lookism. report ignore :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19609 and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609
shut the fuck up bro virgil was revolutionary
you wouldnt know tho your ukrainian 😂😂😂😂
rip bozo :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You will literally only be used by high t high libido attractive men as someone to put their dick in when in rare cases that they're very horny

Otherwise you only can appeal to desperate young normies at best

Anything better you think you'll be able to appeal to = you'll only be used as a cum sock

But you don't care, right? I'm curious ngl. Maybe you just cope and deny this

Most of your appeal would be to autistic soycucks with tastes considered weird and gay to certainly at least 90% of the male population

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
7EB03448 92E1 40EA AD29 3C2B66B766C1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, RODEBLUR, gamma and 7 others
You will literally only be used by high t high libido attractive men as someone to put their dick in when in rare cases that they're very horny

Otherwise you only can appeal to desperate young normies at best

Anything better you think you'll be able to appeal to = you'll only be used as a cum sock

But you don't care, right? I'm curious ngl. Maybe you just cope and deny this

Most of your appeal would be to autistic soycucks with tastes considered weird and gay to certainly at least 90% of the male population
tell me you're short without telling me you're short :y'all:

tell me you're short without telling me you're short :y'all:
You're probably a 5'3" femlet at best :lul: You give me 5'1" - 5'3" vibes

look at all your short man rage :love: i'm 171cm :cool:
You're probably one of those above avg height women with infertile looking bodies and boyish faces (like the one in your avi)

Estrogen causes growth plate fusion. You probably had a subhuman amount of estrogen during puberty for a female which caused you to become above avg height due to more time to grow, but also a flat body due to not being able to fully develop female secondary sexual characteristics

You're probably one of those above avg height women with infertile looking bodies and boyish faces (like the one in your avi)

Estrogen causes growth plate fusion. You probably had a subhuman amount of estrogen during puberty for a female which caused you to become above avg height due to more time to grow, but also a flat body due to not being able to fully develop female secondary sexual characteristics
:Comfy:

How do u know it is a woman and how not banned

• Love it
  • WTF

@currylightskin

I only love myself and my bed, i'm sorry,​

@Korea @AscendingHero
:oops:

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero