who is your role model?

M

mogger123

jfl
im looking for serious answers. which real/fictional person do you wake up everyday and strive with every essence of your being to be like? i want to know

My mother and Hitler.

Been reading Marcus Aurelius - Meditations lately and i feel like he would be a great role model for any man out there. In terms of looks i would probably go with young Jordan Barret just cuz i like his hair and dude looks different, he looks alien now no clue why

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
Been reading Marcus Aurelius - Meditations lately and i feel like he would be a great role model for any man out there. In terms of looks i would probably go with young Jordan Barret just cuz i like his hair and dude looks different, he looks alien now no clue why
i mainly know about this guy from gladiator but ive heard nothing but good things about him and his works. will defnitely try to read this at some point

• +1
Reactions: deer
the only role models i have are looks based ones tbh. but let me think of other kinds.

no, it's your job to do the explaining because its your choice. if you have no reasoning you are retarded and your opinion is worth less than dirt
Throw reason to the dogs. I don't need reason. Reason and rationality are plagues affecting the modern western world. I hope this so called 'enlightened' faculty wasn't so worshipped in the West.