Who is zesto?

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
I remember seeing that website he made which doxxed some user here. Whats the story with him? Why did @portuguesecel think he hacked the website?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, Jason Voorhees and mogstar
I remember seeing that website he made which doxxed some user here. Whats the story with him? Why did @portuguesecel think he hacked the website?
Zesto was a user who doxxed nibba alongside @itsOVER, he was really famous for doxxing random users

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6128
Zesto was a user who doxxed nibba alongside @itsOVER, he was really famous for doxxing random users
How did he dox them? Like how did he get their info

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
How did he dox them? Like how did he get their info
Nibba basically doxxed himself and then itsover and zesto made a website with all of nibbas racist, misogynist and homophobic comments compiled, alongside nibbas full name and pictures of his family members, he was in med school and got expelled i think

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep, n0rthface and 5 others
They weren’t random

Nibba made fun of zesto which is why he made the site

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mogstar
Nibba basically doxxed himself and then itsover and zesto made a website with all of nibbas racist, misogynist and homophobic comments compiled, alongside nibbas full name and pictures of his family members, he was in med school and got expelled i think
Holy shit that's insane

• +1
Nibba wasn’t in Med school it’s ironic cause he still browsed the forum until the change of the name

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
Brutal, doxxing is real shit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface and 4 others
How do niggas even dox lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14323, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Brutal, doxxing is real shit
Not anymore

Nibba only got doxxed cause he was being a fucking dickhead not to mention he was gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, gamma and Jason Voorhees
Not anymore

Nibba only got doxxed cause he was being a fucking dickhead not to mention he was gay as fuck
No one deserves doxxing idc what u say

• +1
He hacked lookism late 2019 that's why everyone moved here

My alt

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Basedprincess, mogstar and Deleted member 12669
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
How did he get the mods credentials?
Apparently he sent crossdressing pics to Josh (former Lookism mod) in exchange for his account :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Basedprincess, Chadeep and 4 others
Apparently he sent crossdressing pics to Josh (former Lookism mod) in exchange for his account :lul::lul:
JFLLLLLLLL does anyone have those ?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 12669
He wanted to kpop max but he was ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
JFLLLLLLLL does anyone have those ?
7bb36b17-632c-4eb0-8a71-6828b4173270-png.128022

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, n0rthface and mogstar

Nibba wasn’t in Med school it’s ironic cause he still browsed the forum until the change of the name
He didn't get expelled to my knowledge, i'll ask itOVER if he knows. It wasn't med school it was pre med, which was popular at that school, especially for pharmacy.

I went to the same university as he does/did, its unlikely they'd do anything about it. For a university, its actually not too liberal. There was an anti abortion billboard right outside of campus (at least when I was there). Doubt they'd do anything unless an actual student complained.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and mogstar
Yeah whatever happened to Nibba?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar