Who ive calcualted to be the 2 GOATS facially

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Young johnny depp 8 2

Francisco Lachowski 2011

WITH barratt not far behind

Lachowski wasnt to pushed by the media as a model but girls boosted him on wattpad and he had whole harms and has 2 mill followers on ig just of being a low promoted model

Depp was a promoted actor however he only became as big as he was due to his looks. He started in 21 jump street and again had harems and a rapid following from girls. He doesn't have the squint eye look but he has very strong lateral orbital rims which girls can see. He has low sex appeal but only matched by chico in facial attractiveness.

Only both of these have constant comments saying they are ridiculously beautiful and you can kind of see it even from male eye.

Barrett is not far off of these guys however his bone structure is not as good he doesn't have the nice chiseled perfect face. But his zygote jawline and eye area are top tier just he is slightly too bloated due to maxilla structure hence he has short ramus.
Jordan barrett 1996 04 14

Plus his popularity is kind of cause he looks gimmicky like the Ken doll guy brought to life cause of his bones but they are just not structure perfectly

Chico wins imo

Young depp looks godly in that pic.

7VGOFkX.gif

I don't trust your "caculations" when you can't even spell Barrett's name properly.

/thread

220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Mogs both and can beat them up if they don't agree

• Love it
Reactions: noped
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Mogs both and can beat them up if they don't agree
Meeks is up there obviously hes just not as harmonious as the other two
7VGOFkX.gif

I don't trust your "caculations" when you can't even spell Barrett's name properly.

/thread
I clearly can as I did later in the thread and I dont pay attention to his manmade name like a fago

B5561048 9332 4E90 8AE7 8DD46C822814

this face will always mog no matter what

• Woah
Reactions: Cody