Who looks better between Bradley Cooper and his Indian lookalike aka Hrithik Roshan

Who looks better

• Total voters
M

muttchad323

Banned
Who would you say has a better look, I knew The curry reminded me of someone couldn't put a finger to it

20200822 212111
1654126 576488082442923 283190988 n
Screenshot 20200822 212639 Gallery
20200822 213104
261f0f4842d6e010e033065259d5ba63
13adf24b87b62976
HrithikbrDLEY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted
Actual autism

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Sikkunt23
Ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
they are both shit in motion

vs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted
Because 80% of the user base is asian/indian...
Nah its probably cos bodybuilding forum is more about physiques but I left that out on here because this site is more focussed on face and the curry wins in that physique department convincingly

I mean hrithic is only indian by name tbh, completely non representative of india you would have to sift through 1 billion indians to find one like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
based off the pictures, hrithik mogs
based off in motion/no frauding I think bradley mogs

I thought the survey said this site is mainly white??
Survey was What people claimed to What people was. Most of the indians here are ”white passing” :lul: 👌 So theyre caucasian/white

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 1680
Screenshot 20200822 2244502

When the coping is too strong

• Hmm...
Reactions: poloralf
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • Woah
Reactions: muttchad323
he legit looks superhuman in that video i just posted, imagine comign across someone like that IRL i'd rope on sight

• So Sad
i actually think the paki mogs tbh.

• +1
FAIR SKIN ETHNICS >>>>>

Both a little younger here

in their primes I think hrithik mogs hard, especially because he had an insane body (no homo)

hrithik looks terrible now though

in their primes I think hrithik mogs hard, especially because he had an insane body (no homo)

hrithik looks terrible now though
cope

even as an oldcel he mogs prime crooked face bradley cooper

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
cope

even as an oldcel he mogs prime crooked face bradley cooper

post candid/interviews where he isn't edited/has makeup on

he was a mogger but looks bad now

brutal agepil

Bradley Cooper Mogs that shitskin indian to death.

Just lol at an indian even daring to going up against a decent looking white man lol

Cooper has white SMV which is light years higher than some shitskin streetshitter

Bradley Cooper Mogs that shitskin indian to death.

Just lol at an indian even daring to going up against a decent looking white man lol

Cooper has white SMV which is light years higher than some shitskin streetshitter
img_20200822_225954-jpg.611059
hrithik-roshan-e1488576460755.jpg

you are unironically more shitskinned than hrithik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 3526 and Sikkunt23
img_20200822_225954-jpg.611059
hrithik-roshan-e1488576460755.jpg

you are unironically more shitskinned than hrithik
He doesn't look Indian at all , all the Indians I see in real life bear 0 resemblance to this

By the way are there other Indian actors that look good ?

• +1
@muttchad23

there are plenty of indians who have his coloring, in my village at least like 15 people had green eyes ngl

but his features are very, very sharp esp his narrow nose and narrow kind of face. most indians have wider faces and wider noses

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd
Battle of subhumans

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
Battle of subhumans
brutal eye area pill
Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has a famous Hollywood celebrity as his secret fan. It's none other than Twilight Saga actress Kristen Stewart. ... Kristen had said in an interview: "If I have a (baby) boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob's (Robert Pattinson; her boyfriend) eyes.

all the curries voted roshan all the non curries (except for @TubOfLard ) voted cooper

• JFL
Reactions: Euclidd
some days i feel subhuman then i remember some people actually think hrithik is gl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
@muttchad23

there are plenty of indians who have his coloring, in my village at least like 15 people had green eyes ngl

but his features are very, very sharp esp his narrow nose and narrow kind of face. most indians have wider faces and wider noses
Probably. Most of the Indians I see and knew were the short, stocky type with thick beards and skin fades, they all looked identical. And they have an olive skin colour, would consider it dark skinned.

Prime Roshan mogs prime Cooper but Roshan looks subhuman now.