who looks better in clothes a chad with average frame or MTN with wide frame ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
if they were wearing casual clothes like north blue jumpers or jackets or t shirts and jeans or formal clothing like suits who looks better in them ?

Chad with average frame, 100% percent.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING
chad looks better and is better no matter what

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
in my opinoin. Frame only matters if its subhuman, You can fit your clothes specififically to your own body type. Ive even found situations where its annoying for me with a bigger body and head n neck. if youve been to a big city youll get what i mean

average doesnt make sense. You shouldve said subhuman leastly. If someone has a strong point. Strong face. It automatically cancels out all other strong points (although having average on everything is better, Which your example had)

obviously skinny chad

if they were wearing casual clothes like north blue jumpers or jackets or t shirts and jeans or formal clothing like suits who looks better in them ?
Chadlite with strong neck and wide chest and back mogs skinny chad to hell and heaven .
Plus wear male chains to make urself like a gangsta.

retarded post. if chad has a frame narrow enough to look bad then he's probably not a chad anyway